Discuss

Discuss

Undocumented citizens are a burden for the system we are all taxed for

If you immigrate and help build this pyramid we're cool if you're undocumented and here illegally you need to clean your room

Totally failed at life? Then why not blame a white person?

It's kinda true. Everyone I have met that has been really xenophobic or racist has also been a complete loser. Not that there aren't problems with immigration but the most vocal about are always uneducated

>be mexican
>work on farm
>steal from the farmer
>get paid
>send it home
>invest nothing into the local economy
>gringos want me to leave
>I illegally entered fair and square
>fucking gringos deported me before I got my 100th welfare check
>oh well, it's whoever's SS number I stole's problem now

Its based on UKIP colours, is a strawman and is not satire despite what people will say.

Don't blame a Foreigner, become one!!

Move to a GCC or European country and get all the gibs you want while everyone thinks your fucking amazing because FOREIGNERS.

The most vocal have a reason to be vocal about it, namely they don't have success to distract from the horrid truth that their country is being invaded and people are told to just suck it up.

Labelling opponents of immigration as losers is a distraction tactic, much in the same way that leftists will label you racist in am attempt to shut down discussion.

And that is the point, they want to shut down discussion because they lose every time. Mass immigration damages both the countries involved and is abhorrent.

getting really tired of propaganda shit

failed at being a woman?

become a feminist and blame men!

such a shit argument could be used by anyone

Wtf i love affirmative action now

For real though, i spent 8 months in the UK and all I could find was a part time job at subway, and that was only because they were super understaffed. The only time I got an interview was when I made myself a black transsexual midget on the diversity surveys. I have a college degree, but 470 applications later I had to come back to leafland.

The UK is a shithole anyway, I'd rather go innawoods here.

The funny thing is that this poster is clearly aimed at whites, but it could just as easily apply to jobless blacks or hispanics who came here legally. :^)

They would never, ever, EVER say this to somebody who isn't white. Isn't that nice? :^) :^) :^)

people who are vocal about immigration are the ones who have nothing to lose from the public backlash, i.e the poor ones

People with successful careers who go around complaining about immigration in countries where you can lose EVERYTHING because of a single tweet (england, germany, sweden, etc..)

thats true too

I blame the farmer

Met a guy who owns a successful chocolate company in seattle, who hired illegals to build his shed for him, he literally said "i dont want trump to get elected because then I'll have to pay more for stuff like that". What is WRONG with boomers?

One day soon someone will snap

oh you right this something i forget, it's my fault that you waste all my money on immigrants that barely do jack shit.

The moment you figure out your country is an arena instead of home

its not a baby if its not 9 months inside
has no consciousness

So a consciousness just gets magically dropped in after 9 months? What about premature births?

The reason small businesses are being taken over by minorities is because small business diversity loans allow them to get thousands of dollars for free. Then they don't have to pay tax on the business as long as they hand it off to a relative every 6 years.

So really the sign should say "Fuck you whitey. Subsidize me stealing your business."

Kek, other propaganda to be used

>blame the patriarchy
>blame colonialism
>blame slavery
>blame whites
>blame capitalism

Any paint pros wanna get on it?

how do you define consciousness? i don't think people are truly aware of their surroundings until 3-4 years of age, i guess it's ok to kill 2 year olds now right

I don't think many people blame their failures on minorities, it's not their fault niggers are burning cars and robbing them. The "they took our jobs" is in my opinion just an argument to make it sounds like you're not racist but actually rational

This. Also take down that poster

Totally failed at life?
Then why not become a foreigner.

Boomers = me me me me me

you could really put anything there to be honest

>The only time I got an interview was when I made myself a black transsexual midget on the diversity surveys

Top kek, Did you actually go?

That poster was up before the brexit referendum, it's probably gone now.

fuck off shqiptar

>pseudo-roach

Isn't basically every feminist blaming everything on the patriarchy and white men?

>almost black hair
>white

They make good snacks though

Wow you actually spelled it right, with the q instead of just "shiptar"

You basically said fuck off Albanian

Yes, and every time it was some fucking used up, childless middle management woman who was disappointed she didnt get to meet the freak she would project her maternal instincts onto. British women in the workplace are absolutely HUMORLESS, by the way. Never met a sadder sack of old cows.

People don't blame foreigners for their personal problems, they blame massive immigration that threatens the stability of the future of Western Europe. Yes, rising foreign immigration is causing increased unemployment so certain people absolutely do have a right to be personally aggrieved by these people coming to their country, but overall people have a problem with immigration specifically because it threatens the stability of the future.

not sure which dude you're referring to but that was a pic from a tv show called "mad men". i think the point was supposed to be to show how bad and misogynistic and shit it was back then but it was actually pretty awesome lol

>american intellectuals

>please allow me to shame you into accepting foreigners incompatible with life in Europe who will require massive amounts of government assistance as they have no marketable skills. Oh, also they're criminals and rapists at a surprisingly high rate.

>Come to country
>Start some small business that doesn't need qualifications
>Skirt labor and minimum wage laws by only employing your 20-person family
>Native businesses have to close because they actually have to give decent hours and pay their employees
>"Fucking losers, why do you hate foreigners"
And that's if the foreigners don't just live on gibs.

Who would the massive amount of foreigner failures blame? The white man?

Sounds like the were probably just dejected they had to waste their time interviewing a failure like you.

You could only get a part time job in subway. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also the irony is palpable.
>failed at life
>why not blame it on middle management

t. sandnigger

make me fagot

>leftists talking about personal responsibility

TOPPEST OF KEKS

>totally failed at Civilization?
>immigrate to the West

Leftist cucks, rip the sign down.

I mean it does effect low class people more. It's all very easy saying Refugees welcome when they're not talking homes and jobs from you.

Someone should cover the doctors and engineers with photo's of the migrant hordes committing crime

Yeh there's a spot for everybody who wants to be a

Except for liberal arts, they created problems and now you need to hire one of those faggots as a consultant if you wanna make anything because can't piss off the gender neutral Apache helicopters god forbid

Slap [White Male] or [A Racist] over Foreigner to improve the accuracy of the poster by 200%

>are Albanians the new shit posters?

Also that ID would make anyone's nord andestors proud.

Oh hello Hans

Sven, get off the computer, Mehmet has need of your supple white asshole

it might be a strawman of YOUR opinion, but while I haven't heard you say this, I have heard other losers say this.

if anyone can be successful during an "invasion," then it's not really an invasion and you have no excuse to not be successful.

Albanians don't have consciousness even after birth, so it makes no difference to him.

canada stop hiding your flag

>the most vocal about are always uneducated

because they have the least to lose. Not necessarily education.

If you legally replace me that's cool...

A pure strawman for the real societal impact that unchecked immigration has on society.

>uracuck
>not putting the BLM logo there
0/10

cunt

bullshit psyop. leftists have no good faith behind trying to push for a society that favors individual responsibility. remember leftist tactics, always accuse your enemies of what you are doing.

you mean the most? wealthy faggots can always up and leave if their gated community goes to hell, they can always move to another country and insulate themselves from any social elements they don't like. the rest of us have to deal with the degeneration of the schools and the decline in property values, not to mention the loss of social capital.

Ironic considering how often the people who made/agree with this poster blame whites and men for oppressing everybody.

>be in army with albanian guy
>deployed to korea
>see turkish unit there
>insta-rage from albanian guy

mfw: he looked just like them

serious sam was a shitty game and you deserve to live in your country

People farmers manage their livestock in order to maintain dominance and maximization of economic yields.

Im a doctor, i just cant be too vocal or else i would lose my job instantly. Im also not the only one by far.

YEAH DUDE BE AN OBEDIENT KEK ALL YOUR LIFE

all good paying jobs suck

>literally turned away from an admin position because I referred to myself as "fun-loving" in the interview

Your country is a shithole dude. No amount of chest-beating pride can plaster over that fact.

Okay antifa, when you stop blaming racism, sexism and microaggressions.
Also, don't blame Hitler for invading Poland. Blame Poland for being too weak to defend itself.
Come on, provoke those you believe to have a propensity for violence!

irrelevant allegation
people are not against foreigners because they blame their failings on them
don't even know where this stupid notion comes from

it's called strawman, bucko

>"Taking responsibility for your own poor choices"
>That sentence was written, without irony, by a leftist