Percentage of christians in Turkey 1914: %20

>Percentage of christians in Turkey 1914: %20
>Percentage of christians in Turkey 2017: %0.2
Isn't this beautiful? Corrupted pagan religion who worship 3 gods are slowly dying, First in Middle east, Then europe,and finally in Africa. I can't wait to raise the black flag of Islam in Vatican and do friday prayer with my muslim brothers in St.peters basilica(will be renamed as Sultan Recep Tayyip Erdoğan the Conqueror Mosque and 4 minarets will be added around it)

Anatolia is for muslims and based jews, not for christdogs.

superpower by 2023

MashALLAH brother well said, killing christsubhumans is our national pasttime.

Roach get saged

We should just straight genocide christdogs when we reconquer them again. Raping them was a mistake and it created a lot of rapebabies who hate their fathers.

You must understand that you live in the 21st century. Humanity is driven by technological advancement, to which religious fags have contributed nothing. Prayers wont help send rockets to the moon, beautiful minds will. Your backwards stone age ideology makes you delusional, you believe there will ever be a time where Islam takes over the world but you are wrong. As long as technology prevails, religion will be in its shadow. Your dream world, your perfect society where Islam rules over all, is literally imagining the end of the technological advancement and the end of the world. Upon the judgement day, when science stands against religion, where two fronts will fight in a war until only one side remains, you will realise that your religious crusade is futile against nuclear fission bombs dropped in your face. When it happens, you will pray to the mushroom cloud instead.

Seljuks
Ottomans
Turkey
New Turkey (Ottoman Empire)

Lol, ottomans rekt dem aussies in ww1
Emus are honorary ottomans

>religion

islam is going to be victorious. death to all christcucks

Keep on dreaming roaches..that will never happen, nobody in Euurope like roaches..Have you forgotten ?

tigan imbecil

Mars in pizda ma-tii de bozgor

sugi pula moldovane

>nobody in Euurope like roaches
I know.. no one liked us 500 years ago too, but that didn't stop us to conquer your lands and rape your women and slit throat of your men :DDD

>typical Romanian village

>Thinks that because they could beat a small balkan shithole when everyone was equal in terms of tech means they can beat a country like the USA today
Holy fuck, the mind of a roach truly is a beautiful work of autism to behold.

Why are you posting image of Detroit ?

Why spam these posts? Is Mohammed passing out martyr points for shitposting on the internet now?

Reported for spam and faggotry.

Soon Allah will nuke all wh*tes. We are just waiting for the Messiah

>get invaded by Turkroaches
>be outnumbered 10 to 1
>looks grim
>turn lights on
>They go back under the floorboards
>invasion repelled

Stay mad roach

Because it's actually this

Romania is a gypsy infested shit-hole

But usa is a nigger infested shithole.

>I can't wait to raise the black flag of Islam in Vatican and do friday prayer with my muslim brothers in St.peters basilica(

Then what? You will be living in a shitty world. Look around, even Internet is invention of filthy infidels.

Get out 9fag

Ottomans rekt Constantinople

Because I got this you leaf

Now go back to taking it up the arse

>His cuntry is a bottom

You are the one taking it in the ass.

>corrupted pagan religion who worship 3 gods
do you even Surah 53?

>tries to insult christians
>doesnt understand the trinity

They did a people swap thing with Greece after the Ottoman empire collapsed where Turkish Christians were sent to Greece and vice versa

>Ottomans rekt Constantinople
If by "rekt" you mean zerg rushed a city that has survived three wars and was reduced to rubble beforehand, then yes, they rekt it...

>Turks talk shit
>You literally sunder their Empire

Feels hilarious man.

Laugh while you can, but in end Tengri will judge you, not arab fantasy aluh.

Theologically the father of the Islamic nations, Esau, who is described as being impatient and covered from head to foot in bodyhair swapped his birthright to his younger brother Jacob the ancestor of the Jews for one meal.
The Muslims are the Canaanites and other cursed nations.
Mad Mohammad just told a load of ignorant cockroaches that they were the chosen people, the real Jews, despite it being an outright lie. Blacks do that all the time.
Previously they were too ignorant to work it out, now Islam is above 50% clinically inbred they don't stand any chance.
The chosen cockroaches.