Why are pakistani muslims so shit tier?

Why are pakistani muslims so shit tier?

Seriously, I just moved to a house with two muslims, one is Turkish and one is Pakistani.

The turkish guy is full on bro tier and I hang out with him often.

The pakistani one, fuck me man he's worse than a damn jew. He sees you as an animal for his own profit, tries to manipulate you, use you, make profit from you anyway he can.

He's as a shit as a human being as it can get. Why the difference? Also are turkish muslims usually bros or did I luck out?

Other urls found in this thread:

overpassesforamerica.com/?p=37238
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You lucked out.

So are all pakis shit?

70% of Pakistanis are inbred.
67% of Saudi Arabians are inbred.
64% of those living in Jordan and Kuwait are inbred.
63% of Sudanese are inbred.
60% of Iraqis are inbred.
54% of Muslims in the United Arab Emirates and Qatar are inbred.
25-30% of those in Turkey are inbred.
In England, at least 55% of Pakistani immigrants are married to their first cousins.

overpassesforamerica.com/?p=37238

>The roach is bro tier
Fuck off Erdogan.

only people who have it real bad in their homelands choose to immigrate. Enjoy our human excretions, cucks.

Most lower middle class people from Indian sub continent cannot be trusted. To exploit and take advantage of others is part of their culture.

How come indians who move to the west are polite hard workers but pakis who move here are parasitic rapists?
Indians > pakis

This.

because
>opinions
>anecdotes
>poster is diaspora

>analysis
>facts
>are you saying I'm a jew?

>where is the proofs?

Most people who move to the west are uneducated and go there to drive taxis and shit. Speaking as a Pakistani who is studying medicine and plans to move to Europe in the future (I've learnt latin- I'll learn the native tongue of whichever country I move to when I decide) some can be bro tier.

It's a numbers game though. I could go a couple of miles outside my house and look at people who live no better than monkeys. Things can change, but they won't. Not because of genetic disadvantages (I'm of the same race) but because of a variety of other factors.

So tell me paki, why does this guy keep trying to profit off people, and use people as tools to dispose?

What's wrong with you people?

My guess is he's a shit individual.

He's a Pakistani, it's in his genes.

Literally anyone has the potential to be a shithole. Don't judge an entire nation of 200 million on the actions of one man.

It's just a coincidence that the pakis are muslim and the Indians are sikh/hindu.

Why not stay there and improve your country?

I blame it to their Government and leaders who were very successful in ruining Pakistan and selling it off bit by bit all for personal gains.
There's no single Nationalist in that country you can claim is doing it for the nation.
Most of them are delusional, muh-Islam, kill India, chinks are new Savior kinda people. There's more literate People in Pakistan than India but do you even know what kind of literacy that is?

>The turkish guy is full on bro tier and I hang out with him often.
nice flag, roach

Dude I'm no roach, but I'm just saying it's the first time I ever meet muslims IRL and it's been a mixbag that's all.

The paki guy can go to hell though.

>Why are pakistani muslims so shit tier?
Inbreeding for one.

Islam literally destroyed what little was still around from the original Aryan ruling castes.

Its too far beyond that point. Half the country roads are filled with trash.