My IQ is easily in excess of 150

>my IQ is easily in excess of 150.
Jesus Christ, I knew he was a self-centered charleton, but the fucking nuts on him to say that. And people wonder why we mock this creationist, bible-thumping far-right lunatic?
youtube.com/watch?v=IHZV8Juna40

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gVNiMw3Li0U
youtube.com/watch?v=SMDJlDLXlLc
youtube.com/watch?v=uIt6wE2titI
youtube.com/watch?v=TVPxYXc6Cbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>charleton

On to the next one, right Shareblue?

I just woke up and my stupid YouTube was playing joe rogan and that idiot. No wonder why I woke up angry.

There aren't many serious academics with IQs below 130, so he's much more likely to have a genius level IQ than the general population. I'm not suprised Peterson has very high verbal intelligence. He's very quick putting difficult thoughts together using just the right words.

was he supposed to lie so you feel better about yourself?

Somebody asked him on a patreon q and a and he answered the question.

I hope this thread is worth the 0.00001 cent you got for it.

These anti peterson threads with very little substance are highly suspect.

pretty easy to believe. I've met in my life maybe 3 people I would consider to be as brilliant as Jordan Peterson or potentially more intelligent than him so statistically that about checks out.

>charleton

>but the fucking nuts on him to say that.

it's an objective reality bucko. life must be torture for him. He is smarter than us than we are of kindergartners.

you know the guy taught at harvard right

>charleton
Sam Harris fans get out

University of Toronto isn't a shabby institution either.

>charleton

Uuuuuh, i'm one of the most vocal critics of Peterson on this board, but his IQ isn't the problem, so please fuck off with your babby shitposts.

But Psych is psuedoscience, teaching bullshit at harvard is still teaching bullshit

>why we mock
go away, antifag

>charleton

this
everyone here loves the guy and already presumed he has a high IQ
typical beta males are not as self aware as this man or lack the self esteem or confidence to reach those levels so they lash out on the internet

According to this chart on IQ, college professors are ranked second in after medical doctors. He also taught at Harvard, arguably the best university in the world, and currently teaches at U of T, a top-25 school. His IQ is up there.

>Charleton

Back in the day the left would call this signal boosting

Most of Freud's work was pseudoscience. He was still highly intelligent, and changed the way we think about the mind.

you're a fucking moron. sort yourself out.

>LE SORT

oh boy i sure didn't expect that, enjoy your Tradcon brainwashing.

Pretty much none of his work at all is used today, he really didn't do shit, that nigga ain't smart

Einstein is fucking smart

I was on board with this retard until he got totally BTFO on sam harris and then made a video about how abortion is objectively "bad"

>psychology is bullshit.
Prove it

none of his work is used at all today?
literally everything in SJW culture ie half of the motivated voting public comes from freud

You are confusing psychology and psychiatry

You probably woke up angry because of poor sleeping habits. I recommend not watching any videos in bed and maybe limiting yourself to just an hour of internet/video game time a day.

at 0:32 he says "it's in excess of a 150", not "my IQ is easily in excess of 150" . He didn't brag. Stop making these retarded bait threads.

Peterson isn't a psychiatrist.

apart from requiring a medical degree, they are the same.

>no one can ever have high IQ

this is me so god damn much

They really aren't, though. A psychologist isn't equipped to deal with something like Pure-O, or really any Type II disorder.

This is the best dirt you can get on peterson? he doesn't even brag about having a high IQ. and even if he was, how exactly is that a bad thing?
You sound like you struggle with confidence and self worth.

His head is massive wtf

Wow, Sam Harris' IQ must be HUGE then.

leftypol really is shit at making memes, the dude who made that meme is more desperate than manlets who make lanklet memes

I can't take you seriously with your communist flag and how badly you fucked up photoshopping Peterson's head in a shitty meme

>No examples
>Just adhominem
>Communist flag
Checks out.

He understand postmoderinsm just fine, but for the sake of convienience of fitting his Tradcon narrative he only limits it to Derrida.

>He's very quick putting difficult thoughts together using just the right words.

This, he's way above average no doubt. It always sounds a bit douchy when people talk about their own high IQ but I don't doubt that Peterson is being honest in this video.

You need to be at least 18 years old to post here, kids.

>charleton
my sides!

Infidel ! i hope the 8 repeating digit fall over your existence pushing you to the bad timeline.

We know it's you, Hillary.

enjoy your continued stupidity

Posting a screenshot of yourself is sad, man.

>charleton
>far-right
I want summer to end.

yeah, ok. and shrinks are.

another cambodian nigger whom Sup Forums designated as the go-to-authority-on-fucking everything

>muh pc discourse
>muh martyrdom
>muh iq
>muh marxism

this goy is a pathetic shill who likes to be shekeled by capitalist kikes while whining about a bunch of spoiled brats requesting a safe space and zerg pronoun.

his lectures are fucking joke, conflating postmodernism with marxism, talking gibberish about religion, a poltard version of rich dawkins or that spce negro Degenerate Tyson.

this is the worst thing i've ever seen

>1 post by this ID
sage and move on, lads.

Not only that - 20 years of judging by actions. Fuck man, look at Zimbabwe, the Middle East and anywhere that isn't white majority

>me watch self-help YouTube video, me enlightened

ok bud, keep tidying your room while ingoring the real culprit and the obvious circumstances.

pic related is what's going to happen to you in the end

>called out on ad-homimem
>baseless claim about underage

Communists are a self parody

>creationist, bible-thumping far-right lunatic?
lel

> I knew he was a self-centered charleton, but the fucking nuts on him to say that.
Why does that make you insecure? do you pretend he invented iq system? it's used in all kinds of things in life. You pretend as if it's all he talks about for saying it once when talking about iq.

>wew smart people can't ever say what their iq is or they're fucking douchebags..
>don't ever be anything but mediocre or you're a faggot that needs to die.
am i doing it right?

This is surely a false flag, it's so bad

Yes. Shrink can employ ECT (a cure for most mentall illnesses that was painted "barbaric" by Jew pharma and their stooges), and at the very least Clozapine.

You don't get out of Type II Malignant Narcissism or Bipolar by talking about Pinocchio, bud.

youtube.com/watch?v=gVNiMw3Li0U

so what is you ire with peterson really?

literally the only people right now caring about iq are stormfags and pseudo-philosophers like sam harris or this pc-martyr goyim.

it's an irrelevant statistic which is used primarily by political scientists in order to swindle grant money.

Shhhhh OP go choke on your own cum, and fuck off from this board alread shill sage

>serious academic
He isn't really a 'serious academic'
t. someone with IQ in excess of 160

>to swindle grant money
You seem to not understand how govt grants work.

I think he is very naive in what needs to be done to fix things FOR REAL. I don't know if that's just because he's such a kind-hearted and good man, or for all his high IQ he can't trancend his Traditional Conservativce worldview.

I said it before and say it again, he's a great 101 self-help entertainer, but ultimately he's just playing musical chairs on a sinking ships.

>literally the only people right now caring about iq are stormfags and pseudo-philosophers like sam harris or this pc-martyr goyim.
Well i'm certainly not one to obsess too much about it either, i find it more relevant when characterizing groups instead of an interpersonal pissing contest. but acting as if it's somehow all peterson talks about is even more idiotic, i've watched several hours of the guys stuff and i haven't noticed any narcisissm from him more like very humble approach to things actually. The guy is very smart doesn't take a genius tofigure that out.. so if he says he probably has a high iq might be a different approach that his normal pretty humble approach to things.. but certainly not what he talks about constantly.. I really don't understand why some are so assblasted over it.

how about articulating an actual position on something instead of just sperging out?

>he is very naive in what needs to be done to fix things FOR REAL
Such as?

Who else should i listen to then?

We've gotta bring back legit JBP generals. I know most of us buckos are working hard sorting ourselves out, but we can't have shit threads like this representing what the good doctor has given us.

Did you notice that he's actually being ASKED the question btw.? find me other example of him talking about his iq.. take all the time you need. His answer is even self deprecating
>there are many ways to be intelligent
>i'm not overwhelmingly intelligent from a quantitative perspective..
WEW LAD TOTAL NARCISSIST DETECTED RIGHT?

Your IQ isn't really in excess of 160.
t. someone with IQ in excess of 180

Could you at least elaborate what do you think the "FOR REAL" problem is? Sounds like you see something i don't and i think he genuinely gets not only his audience but political situation we are in right now. He is full of new fresh ideas and he isn't really that rigid in his own worldview, adapting as he goes on and speaking his mind.

I can respect that in a man.

>he's a great... self-help...

Personally i treat him like such. He is great motivator and he really gets gist of things to be honest, i also enjoy his thoughts and philosophy in biblical series. Just don't treat him like an idol, a thing he himself would fully detest i think.

Marxists can’t be simply outvoted at this point, they need to be put against the wall
Postmodernists can’t be “outdebated” on YouTube, they need to be put against the wall
Muslamic inavders can’t be outbred or expelled at this point, they need to be put against the wall
Jews and Oligarchs can’t be voted out of power, they need to be put against the wall
Homosexuals and Transsexuals can’t be integrated or ignored, they need to be put into mental institutions and given ECT and Clozapine treatments.

you may hem and haw and call me names but that won't change the fact that it's the TRUTH. We have exhausted all other avenues.

Peterson has a video on IQ where he talks about psychologists testing out their theories, but not first correcting for IQ and the big 5 personality test. These are the two tests with the greatest predictive power in psychology. Many psychologists do this because correcting for these factors will often render their result null. He is aware of pseudoscience in psychology and does his best to avoid it.

Sounds about right

>He is full of new fresh ideas

He is full of Tradcon daydreaming, none of it is "fresh." Here. i outlined the gist of it
MARK FUCKING PASSIO

youtube.com/watch?v=SMDJlDLXlLc

youtube.com/watch?v=uIt6wE2titI

>the Erase Current Thought meme
>Clozapine: Would you like heart attacks and seizures with that chemical castration?

you 180iq dumb
me 200iq smerter

fucking dumbdumbs

Ok keep rehabilitating Schizoaffectives by talking about Tarot-cards and Disney movies.

I have a tested iq of 1488. ama

SING IT SISTER!!!!!

>says he had it tested
>says it was in excess of 150
>is humble and explains that he isn't intelligent on every level

yeah nice try shareblue, bet your IQ is

haha, i'm not defending either stream. I'm saying they are both fucked up, just that one has a ticket to ride.

This.

sage

>creationist
>bible-thumping
>far-right

You mean the Jungian Classical Liberal?

>If someone talks about religion in a somewhat positive manner and doesn't want the government to jail you for not saying 'xir' they are a fanatically Christian Nazi.

Which church does he go to?

pretty good video the last one.
>there's two kinds of people
>the ones who want to be left alone and the ones who don't want to leave them alone
fucking kek.. don't agree with all of it but it was pretty refreshing. He's totally right about anger it's there for a reason, rational anger ofcourse not irrational anger or petty anger. Righteous indignation is positively challenged anger. If you're not outraged you're not paying attention.. Thanks breh.

you're feeling very sleepy you need to calm down, you need to go to sleep, you are feeling very sleepy now calm down.

>>If someone talks about religion in a somewhat positive manner and doesn't want the government to jail you for not saying 'xir' they are a fanatically Christian Nazi.

Unless a Muslim says it, then it's fine and your a racist if you don't want to eat Halal McDonald's.

>Jungian Classical Liberal?

"Jungian" isn't a politcal orientation, and "Classical Liberal" is just a euphemism for being Tradcon.

T̛̜̪͂̃ͤ̌ͬH̯̥̼̆͂̾I̯͉̯̞̫̪̒͛͡Sͨ̌̊͠ ̬͓̄̇̄ͬB̡̩̟̟̻̖̬̮͐́́̽ͯͨͦE̖͉̝̍̆̓̇ͣ̽͢ͅĨ͔̥͇͍̘͝N̈́̏̒͂̊G̹̖̦ ̻͚̯͔̜͂̈́̇̍I̭̪̦̼̠̤̯ͫͮS͉̯̭̰̼̜͛̾͑ͮ ̥ͫͫ̀O͖̦͚͆ͭF̑̇̏̓̊̊̓ ̣̗̜ͩ̕L̫̻̼̤̖̰ͫ͠O̼ͤͪ͋͒ͩ̚W̸̰͎̪̹͖̯̾̋̃̆̓ͦ ̟͒̈́͟I͈̰̯̖ͦ͘Q̵̤͙̜͚̻̹̎̂̿ͩ̏́
͍̟͇̮̬̼͓̌͊ͨ̽D̼͑́̇ͤ̎̈́Ỉ̷̱͈̪̟͈ͮ̋͛͌ͦS͎͓̄͆ͪR͈̬͓͔̜͖̫̐̋̈̌̓̐Ẽ̳͒̐̊͆G̸͇̰̍͂ͫ͆̎̋̚A̺͜R͓͙̩̍͋D̢̼̬̳̹͓͒ͨ̔ͣ̀
͖̟̙͓̝̯͂͊̎͗̚

t. 600 iq supra-dimensional transcended enlightened being

He's an absolute blast, a real eye-opener. He's a former LaVeyan satanist who went too deep down the rabbit hole one day, turned, and since teaches people about the (((Elite))) deceptions.

youtube.com/watch?v=TVPxYXc6Cbo

>"Classical Liberal" is just a euphemism for being Tradcon

The butthurt is strong with this one.
Not being a fart leftist cuck means you're a Tradcon. O.K Got It. Any more lesson Mr Poly Sci?