What are things a 23 year old doesn't know?

Consider this... someone who is currently 23:
>born in 1993/1994
>has vivid memories of 9/11 and an early childhood before 9/11
>is probably fairly cognizant of Jewish influence in politics, and has seen the rampant degeneracy buildup of the last decade
>(obviously) zero firsthand knowledge of any life before the late 1990s
>probably attended public schools from 1997-2012
>currently anywhere between total NEET and Masters degree
>probably the most common age on Sup Forums
>most likely has very religious grandparents, non-religious parents, and is completely agnostic themselves
>could be literally anywhere between LGBTQA and 14/88, depending on what year and age they discovered Sup Forums

So oldfags, what don't today's 23 year olds know, and what should they know?

Other urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

James Franco is a meme. If you unironically like him you deserve everything coming to you

im 34. i learned a lot of important things from 30 onward only. i think you simply dont have the chance to learn/experience them ar age 20. its kind of a hard locked barrier you can only overcome with time.

from the point of view i now have, i can confidently say 20 somethings dont know shit.

Good job it isn't James Franco then.

Judging from your post and the flavor of these types of threads you are probably way less intelligent/experienced than you fancy yourself to be. You should know that what you haven't learned yet is more important than what you already know, and gtfo this degenerate cesspool to go find that knowledge.

>obvious troll but i'll respond anyway
That's James Dean, idiot. Rebel Without a Cause, 1955

It's the t-1000 you moron. Robert Patrick
geeeze

too many idiots who don't know anything. jesus christ, the man was a fucking legend. shame he died too soon

Noone is to be a priori trusted on anything even remotely political.

Sorry I meant to say Randipulator is the other guy in heavy breathings I no luv video

Autocorrect

>tfw college dropout at 22

Any of you guys ever had suicidal thoughts? When I ask my normie friends, they tell me they never had them.

How to fend them off? I don't want to kms before I make love to a girl.

>car crash
Pretty sure he wasn't a beautiful corpse.

>shame he died too soon
he's literally a legend BECAUSE he died young

if he was still alive we'd just say "hey that guy was a good badboy actor"

suicide is for bitches, and you probably are one (it may be your fault or not), killing is yourself is easy but actually trying to imagine the state of death is unimaginably more scarier. gives the literall shivers. also, try to do something with your life no matter how small. I'm basically in the same situation as you, well similar, we don't have roving gangs of rapists going around cities

other than being disgusting, how can someone be a virgin still at 22

and being disgusting is something you can pretty much always rectify

yup, can't have everything eh?

I was a recluse. I was also disgusting. Used to weigh 44kg in highschool.

I'm working on it.

>44kg

what the hell are you? a woman? if not, that's fucking unnatural unless you are some kind of midget. what are you 150 cm ?

>Used to weigh 44kg in highschool
>44kg
Which syndrome is that?

Did you mean to say 144 kg?

gomer pyle?

Weighed 44kg at 178cm pham.

damn, you must have looked like a twig

Yeah, let me find a picture from when i was in highschool real quick.

I wish Buzz didn't die they could have been good friends unlike Plato the neetcuck.

>too weak to move around

picking the best one he/she/it has. most likely will still look like shit

Same age i agree. Id wager i learnt more from 30-34 than say 25-30.

Not the best, just the only one. Was 44-45kg on that one. 16-17.

>What are things a 23 year old doesn't know?
That smoking isn't bad for you and actually has health benefits.
Just don't smoke filtered cigarettes.

hey my dude, same here
I'm 23 now and looking for a job, fighting my depression, weed addiction and social anxiety
At least I'm not a virgin but I haven't had sex in over two years
things will get better eventually I'm sure...

We're at the age where one should realize life is fucking bullshit anyway, it just hits some people harder than others
Just try to do things that give you reasons to be proud of the fact you're alive. Start a hobby, practice sports...

Don't stick to video games and internet because if you keep up this pace, you'll be a 30 years old wizard faster than you think

Damn. You look like a gust of wind could snap you in two. On the bonus side, you wouldn't need an X-ray. Just stand in front of a window on a sunny day.

maybe that sex is highly overrated. and that the American Dream is a literal nightmare. and that the corporate structure is designed of by and for sociopaths. and that getting rich isnt hard as long as you go after suckers, like Trump.

damn, if you still look like that, you need to hit the gym pronto. cardio + some lifting, a proper European man takes care of his body always strives for perfection. just take a hint from the Greeks or Romans. obviously you won't be able to reach their levels but do try at least. even if you fail, you will still get some experience out of it

>So oldfags, what don't today's 23 year olds know, and what should they know?
It doesn't get any better.

Most permavirgins are born with the creepiest face that only a mother could love. You're not one of them. Get your body in shape and literally every aspect of your life will see an improvement.

Most of you are incapable or normal conversation. To make up for this, talk to one stranger (more than just ordering coffee) each day. Start with people 40 and up.

Also, church was almost never the oppresive force it's been made out to be. Neither was it profoundly spiritual, ot was just some thing to get dressed up for once a week. Obviously there were exceptions.

i knew that at 23.
i was fairly ignorant of history at 23 but it didnt matter much because im not european

Cool opinion, old man!

Yes, I've already started lifting and eating well. I just wish I'd known this beforehand, while still in highschool. It's a lot of time lost.

I wish I knew how much physique matters back then.

>>>fit
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

I am 35, unemployed and living on disability. My advice would be to get on disability, get some roomates and chill out. No need to really worry about life or any of that shit.
Get benefits and drop out of society

woopds

>has vivid memories of 9/11 and an early childhood before 9/11
Not everyone is murrican you know

kys damn communist, be a parasite somewhere else

too true, I have no idea where I was that day. it's not like the earth stopped spinning just because of the shitskins

But it did start a lot of the terrorism that you now know and love so well hans

lieber krankfeiern als tot schuften, genosse!

>>currently anywhere between total NEET and Masters degree
But working for a living is not an option? So I guess that's one thing a 23 year old doesn't know. What it means to pay taxes.

Hmm. A commie that doesn't try at life and contributes nothing to society while living off of other people's money. Big shocker here.
Disability is that you're a fucking useless retard. Why humans let misfits like you reproduce is a fucking mystery.

>newfags

Goes along with my godfather told me: "people shouldn't even be allowed to have kids until they're at least 30, you don't know shit about shit before then."

>people actually think James Dean was a fag
I hate modern "journalists" so fucking much
A guy from the 50s acts too masculine and he's gay, he doesn't act masculine enough, he's gay
Brando's insane ramblings don't count as proof that Dean was gay

Kek

It kills the pocketbook more than anything if you're a 20-something with nothing more than a 25k-30k year job. Smoking vs not smoking at those places is the difference between shitty health benefits costing $20/mo or $200/mo; talking about bcbs and anthem here. Worth later, not now

>remember 9/11
No you don't. You remember pictures. There's no way you had any idea what was going on.

>how totally completely absolutely ignorant are young idiots?

>There's no way you had any idea what was going on.
yeah I did, I was rooting for Osama, so you could say I was pretty woke for my age

Makes me sad that's a good idea. If you want a simple hermit lifestyle, going on the dole is how to do it fast. You'll have to bust your ass your entire life to be able to retire and afford vidya and privacy like that.

Nice flag of surrender.
If you think there is any point in trying in modern society you are deluded.
Qlso not reproducing, gonna cost on benefits till I retire. I have never held a job.

Oh yeah, its great. I have actually never worked. I get good stamps, money and rent assistance and the best part is that I faked my disability. There is actually nothing wrong woth me aside from the fact I figured out working is a scam

>flag of surrender
>fails every country that uses it

A few times yah, was working in a warehouse at the time. Never tried though since that would have made my mom sad, she's one of the few people I honestly respect. Thoughts stopped when I got into a polytechnic.

Rid yourself of resentment or jealousy, try to actively look for the best in people to realize what you value.

Also, nihilism is the most deadly mental parasite that exists.

My only memory of the day is that I saw a clip of it on TV news and I was really bummed since they didn't show it more clearly. I knew that people died there but I still wanted to see the plane crash into the building since I had never seen such a thing happen. Child's mind is a wondrous thing.

I remember it like it was yesterday. Had a classmate who always had some over the top stories. He came to school and proclaimed that America got rekt. 29 of us, in a chorus, responded by telling him that he's mad and that he can fuck off with his BS stories.

I got cucked by james franco once. Hate the bastard

That the united states has been in a constantly accelerating state of decay since the 60s.

immigration act 1965
created the united states as you see it today

both parents must work to afford things

Raising a child costs somewhere in the neighborhood of a quarter mil. Population or demographic control or some shit.

you probably have an apartment because owning a home is now a luxury

your school was likely nearly a prison
you also didnt learn any life skills from it, only how to obey authority

Your grandparents are from a harder time, and can most likely kick your ass, even with that fake hip, Strive to be like them

If you arent in college already, Dont go, its a pyramid scheme designed to bankrupt your entire life. Tech school is acceptable

ww2 was a response against jewish banking and media industry attempting to overthrow the government circa 1917 german revolution

The official holocaust figure was 271k and was comprised of revolutionaries, dissidents and soviet supporters who died of disease and starvation after the noble allies bombed the living fuck out of german infrastructure

The Dresden holocaust casualties inflicted by the US and British are close to 250000 and was comprised mostly of civilians but we dont talk about it because it doesnt fit the narrative.

Its not a good time to be a white guy, so if you are, be careful.

If the government mandates that you are required to do something, you probably shouldnt

You should always question why. Dont trust anyone implicitly. Most are here just to make money off of you.

Were really sorry about all the shitty music

And most importantly, Money is not god. Your people are. Treat each other well