Ethnic nationalism

...is the only foundation for society that is based on human nature rather than arbitrary rules and ideology.

Humans, like essentially all animals, operate around nourishing and protecting family. "Nation" being conceptualized as a gigantic extended family with its own story and history is the only way to have national unity, identity, and direction.

That said, I'm a white person living in Japan because I am deeply attracted to Japanese women and love every aspect of Japanese culture. I want to merge my genes into a Japanese line and take my wife's last name.

What's wrong with me?

I'm not a doctor, but it sounds like you're a weeaboo.

That's the right wing version of multiculturalism pushed by the Jews.

What do you mean? My point is that I think countries should be racially homogeneous (and by extension culturally homogeneous) but I'm a self-aware hypocrite.

>what's wrong with me?

You're a sad, pathetic loser. Your mother is ashamed of you, and your father died from burst sides years ago. You have an unsightly forehead and your penis is miniscule. You also duffer from malignant prostate cancer, even though you don't know that yet.

You're alone.

And you'll die alone.

Fucking weeb.

I have a girlfriend though.

You're a degenerate weeb is all. Having said that, there's a huge difference between loving and honouring a culture to the point you want to be a part of it - and taking advantage of one, while helping erode it (ie our gimmegrants )

>"You'll die alone"
>I have a girlfriend

Well I guess ya ain't dead now, ain't ya?

>What's wrong with me?
You're a pathetic beta fuck who can't get laid in White countries and that's why you resort to easy lay race traitors like Asian women. And even if you managed to get laid with those short robotic ant people, they can't even physically produce attractive or desirable children for you, they'll come out looking Asian with flat nigger noses, pan faces, and permanent identity problems. Asians aren't even White. Absolutely disgusting.

But I lost my virginity to a white girl in Florida while I was in high school. Stop projecting. I don't care that you're not attracted to "asians" and don't like them. I do.

Nothing about that was projecting. White women are simply superior by all measures, and if you can't find a good White woman then the problem lies in you. Enjoy your fucked up kids Mr. Rodger.

I'm not very attracted to white women. Haven't been for a long time. In fact, I haven't even fapped to a white bitch in probably half a decade.

Don't post these harlots
A woman wears a short skirt like this for one reason, so she can fornicate with a man easier.
Bloomers should reach the knees and skirts should go below

>roasties detected

Desperate, huh? You Western whores don't have a leverage so deal with it. We will give a shit about what you ""women"" think when you stop being degenerate, thanks.

Cringe.

Let your genes die out without shouting about it from the rooftops please.

If you reproduce, your gene are objectively not dying out.

Ethnic nationalism is fine. I think countries should still allow some immigration though. Like Japan does. You need some outside perspectives so people can vote with their feet and you don't end up like North Korea.

Marrying into the bloodline is the most moral way to do it too. You're not trying to maintain a foreign stock. I say if you can make a living and a home for yourself in Japan, go for it.

I agree, we need immigration.
Anglos from England should come here and we can deport all the injuns, French, continental Europeans, orientals and niggers

>that pic
[desire to racemix intensifies]

I was learning japanese for the past 6 month and I think exactly like you. Ones do not need to be very clever to acknoledge that europe will be burning into civil wars in about some decades (+20-40 years)

Thats why I want to save my future, and my offspring future by living in japan and merging my strong white genes into their gene pool. I will live a comfy and peaceful life in rural japan while my offspring now true happiness of living into an ethnic state without having to worry for achmed exploding and jamal stealing their shit.

I hope I will make it I only need around 10k € more and a qt 3.14 nip gf

You sound like you are from reddit.
Off yourself and do me a favor.
And no, I have a qt slav wife so my gene will continue, unlike you rotten roastie.

Fuck nationalism

My advice is to go to Japan as soon as possible rather than after you've learned the language. Being over here accelerated the pace of my learning ridiculously.

>what's wrong with me?

You want an ethno-state gf/wife

A lot of white women are treacherous and despise that ideology. Some don't, most do. Propaganda worked on white women?

>What's wrong with me.
History shows that in inter-ethnic wars the men will fuck and then abandon the women of the opposing side.

The Idea is people are ok with fucking outside of the lines but not ok with their own doing it.

What does this mean? Well it's probably some sort of weird instinct where you want to dip your genes in somebody else while protecting those most like you in case that fails.

>Ethnic nationalism
Identity politics are for the weak of mind and body.

You're a weeb and you want to live in an ethnically homogeneous society.

shadilay brother xD

You can attain cultural homogeneity without racial homogeneity. Sperg away in Japan, weeb.

I think it's called "wanting to assimilate like a good immigrant"

Cum?

Identity politics are the only kind of politics which are rational. Without a nation which has the same identity as you, you'll be outvoted after all.

Anything close to minarchism can only exist in a majority white nation without jews poisoning the well.

Just like jews poisoned the well with anarcho-capitalism and objectivism, turning people like you into sheep which work towards communism while you say you oppose it. Like all jewish ideologies, yours is insane. Wake up.

It's possible, thanks to fascism, but is it desirable?

>I want to merge my genes into a Japanese line and take my wife's last name.
>What's wrong with me?
pretty much everything.
if you knew anything about gene drift then you'd know that this is the equivalent of flushing your DNA down the toilet.
fix yourself and realize that race mixing is from the (((devil))).

Thank you about the advice.

about the money I waas planning to save up around 25k € before going to japan so I could start a new life.

Do you think it is enough?

>Humans, like essentially all animals, operate around nourishing and protecting family.
not so fast
the premise of your argument is false
female animals operate around protecting the young
male animals operate around fucking as many females as they can

Not necessarily. If you reproduce with someone a huge genetic distance away from you, fewer of your genes pass on (because you share fewer with that person). If your children accept your views, all of your genetic contribution will be riced out in a couple of generations. This is a good thing because mongrels usually have worse health and IQ than the individuals, due to the pairing of non-complimentary traits.

muh kids are japanese n shiet

>racial purity is the only way to have national unity
>*race mixes*

what did he mean by this

I'd be fine with most countries allowing a certain minority population, say 1%, to live as resident foreigners. They could even marry, but only if they fully assimilated. As soon as their population went over 1%, all immigration would cease.

It's simple.
What you speak of in the first part is generation.
The way it's meant to be for a society to thrive.
And you're a degenerate.
Anything that deviates from the original type and a survival/power based life style is degenerate.

I know right, why taking the easy way when you can go the hard way and risking the fucking fabric of the society to show how welcoming of everyone you are
Fucking retard some people actually believe this shit

>love every aspect of Japanese culture. I want to merge my genes into a Japanese line and take my wife's last name.
Get the fuck out of Japan if you have respect for it
You being there and breeding undermines Japanese culture and nationalism

>What's wrong with me?
You've let a sexual fetish turn into the dominant aspect of your identity.

It's literally the same phenomenon that makes some homosexual people into such intolerable fags.

How old are you? Most weebs I know grew out of their feelings of inadequacy and quickly stopped projecting romantic fantasies onto Japan. Around age 25 you should be fully cured.

"Ethnic nationalism uga booga"

>post picture of salacious broad

"Protect muh ppl"

>return to folder of salacious broads
>fantasize about being capable of an actual ltr

Never change, Sup Forums.

>Humans, like essentially all animals, operate around nourishing and protecting family

But not all of them.

>...is the only foundation for society that is based on human nature rather than arbitrary rules and ideology.

That remains to be seen

>Humans, like essentially all animals, operate around nourishing and protecting family. "Nation" being conceptualized as a gigantic extended family with its own story and history is the only way to have national unity, identity, and direction.

Why? Why cant I conceptualize my family or human race as the only way to have unity?
Its arbitrary thay you go beyond your family, from your town, from your city ,from your province to an ENTIRE nation to build any sense if identity..

>That said, I'm a white person living in Japan because I am deeply attracted to Japanese women and love every aspect of Japanese culture. I want to merge my genes into a Japanese line and take my wife's last name.

Man should not take womens surname.

>What's wrong with me?

Nothing.

Those that aren't can be attributed to the pathology of individuals and isn't an ascribable attribute to any particular "race" or ethnicity.