IS THE END NIGH?

The doomsday clock is currently set to 2 and a half minutes to midnight.
This is the closest we have been to a nuclear catastrophe since the cold war, or at least thats what they say.
Their reason for setting it to that value is...Trump! How true do you think this is?! I dont think so.
From Wikipedia:
>The Doomsday Clock is a symbol which represents the likelihood of a human-caused global catastrophe.
>Maintained since 1947 by the members of The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists' Science and Security Board,
>the Clock represents an analogy for the threat of global nuclear war.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_Clock

But...but...but...muh Russians!

i dont care what those nerds have to say

Read revelations (KJV) or listen to the audio tape, its only a little over an hour long. Keep in mind everything that's been happening and become terrified to your core when everything starts lining up exactly. We're definitely in the end times.

Dont you just love a total nuclear retaliation?
Fucking great.

You do know that the doomsday clock is just the left version of the it's happening gif, right?

And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

>meme clock

I would care, if nukes were real.

>caring about the jew clock

>Their reason for setting it to that value is...Trump!
that's not the reason though, is it?
The real reason was explicitly given by them and it's twofold:

-Continued threat of a nuclear 'exchange' on several flashpoints around the globe (Russian border, Indo-Pakistani border, South China Sea,...)
and
-Inaction to try to stop or slow escalating climate change

And I think they are completely right on both accounts. Both of these threats tower over all other discussion and they throw their shadows over all of us

>reasoning with poltards over climate science

what is the point?
even if it gets to the point where the oceans become anoxic and there is so much methane in the atmosphere from clathrate gun that we get firestorms they will claim it is a HAARP conspiracy and that climate scientists are blaming CO2 to get grant money

I hope so. Fuck this world.

that alarmist clock lmao

go suck UN's balls while youre doing that

Checked.

>even if

Even if the sun exploded for no particular reason climate (((scientists)))) would find a way to blame it on republicans and Trump.

>fesr mongering

>"scientist"
>moves "clock" just to support your own agenda

fuck that. let's make our own

find a single scientist blaming climate change on republicans and trump

>Someone I don't like won the elections so I'll tell the world that the end times are near
This is condition of science in the current year+2

The fuck is a doomsday clock

Don't forget climate change is a cause too!

This thing is the ultimate symbol of fear-mongering.

Sage for off-topic thread

Well it says so on the wiki at least.

?

Big deal
Impact event would leave the same glass and fire
Fuck off

Bill Nye

the (((MEMESDAY clock))) more like. literally anyone can make something retarded like this and base it off their own political worldview.

Oh noo00, fear!
I dont get people who are so gullible to get scared on anything mildly intimidating.
Fear mongering? Its just the truth.
Atomic threat exists. You want to not know about it, just because its scary?!

Spookz!

He said scientist, not conman.

Shows a fall during Obama but now that Trump is president we can finally blame the real culprit.

*yawn* Wake me up when it's two and a half milliseconds to midnight.

Hurr Republicans control through fear
Dems use hope! Durr
t. Shareblue probably

Need to visit your mother and force my cut dick into her before thr happening.

Then what?
>OMFG IT'S(so close to AHN~) TWELVE O CLOCKERS!!111!!11!1!!!ones!!1!!!!!
>YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE N00KES!
>ID'S RIDT DHERE (((G-D)))DAMN JUST TAKE A L00kZ0rZ!
>WHERE'S THE NUKES CLOCKFAGS?!
>TUHURUMPFFGHGHHFHGHGHHFGH!!!

It's just a meme clock.

Not (clap) A (clap) Real (clap) Scientist (clap)

Fuck no, we are close to being able to do mind-uploading and such. I want to experience this.

You guys are brainwashed. Not only has the govt funded conditioning taken hold, but you actually think that regurgitating this nonsense is morally just. Go lick boots elsewhere, you're not wanted.

Don't worry user, nukes are just a big Jew lie to scare you.

That was obviously the joke you mouthbreathers.

((()))