Daily reminder that France is the country with the highest number of military victories in the History

Daily reminder that France is the country with the highest number of military victories in the History

Daily reminder its consistency which matters.

>an antifrench post
>it's Britain

hmmmm

I've been found out.

You are a bunch of pathetic surrendermonkies though.

>Britain national motto
>"Dieu est mon droit"
>French
>They have not even a national motto in their own language

Make an effort to do something by your own, please.

>tfw Anglo
>wish I was a Frank

British high culture is trash compared to French, French architecture and art was always more beautiful, the French language isn't a gangbang of three languages, British >cuisine. The list goes on.

>surrendermonkies
>literally surrendered all their possessions in the new world for almost 300 years straight

Frog eating surrender monkey

>French language isn't a gangbang of three languages
German, Celt and Latin. Quite literally a gangbang of three languages. And they copied the architecture from Renaissance Italy.

Get out of my clay you disgusting Frenchman.

No

Still salty for 1776 ?

France is our natural enemy. For this, they have my respect and admiration. Worthy foes indeed.

NAME THE ANGLO
BLAME THE ANGLO

>tfw not frankish but gallo-brythonic mutt

>is American
>they have not even a national motto in their own language

Yes as everyone on the right should be

Fuck you, brits

(I like you, damnit)

daily reminder that in not so distant future niggers and arabs in france will say this.
also who cares about your great history when you swim in shit?

You can't understand since you have no great history

france just needs another enraged manlet in charge to put them back on top

>The amount of ignorance in one post
The new world was a mistake

>"Daily reminder that France is the country with the highest number of military victories in the History"
>Looks at picture
>No pepe in ww2 uniform
>I wonder why

The French 5th Republic isn't even 60 years old user. How many wars have they won?

There are Muslim attacks everywhere, Africans invade Europe and the whites do not react.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHITE SURRENDER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Winged Hussars.

>a*glo "girls"
lol

turning out shit with such a great history should make you fell ashamed not proud. knowing that your ancestors that made your history great would prob genocide you retards that let the country and their eforts go to shit

This. In reality everyone knows you for surrendering like cucks in WW2, nobody gives a fuck what happened before

Cheating if you look up victory in a Canadian dictionary though.

What kind of meme is this?

"Cucks" doesn't even describe it.

Debt as % of GDP
99.87%

We lost the last war but held our positions around the Fuhrer bunker to the last men.
Anglos, frogs, burgers, russkies, etc
We are Europa !
It is time to unite.
Or we will be replaced by shitskins.
If you do not understand that, then you deserve to be replaced, you are the lowest filth existing on this planet.

British architecture is depressing gray shit. British high culture was either based on French high culture or was snooty lords and ladies where you had to be born into it, and most were inbred retards who couldn't appreciate anything. At least France got rid of their royals and other retarded leeches. Nobody ever gets excited for a "British bakery" or "British restaurant" like they do for French or even fucking Germans.

This is why I'm against Corsica's independence, tb h

Only people with no education.
It is actually a good thing to be hated by untermensch.
Means something about you too.

>German, Celt and Latin
We literally don't have a single celt word in our language.No germanic words either.

That's sad.

We're used to wait to be almost dead to play the national saviour card. We're always doing this, think about Joan of Arc, Napoleon or De Gaulle.
>mfw my country acts like a stereotypical anime character

Poland had a fuckton of great victories too, but those don't mean shit since they were like 400 years ago. What matters today is WW2 and France fucked up that one.

Daily reminder that we wrecked both your empires, even though we lost.

>everyone knows you for surrendering like cucks in WW2, nobody gives a fuck what happened before

All extremely well-known French history:
>French Revolution
>Joan of Arc
>Napoleon

>gets BTFO'ed by couscous niggers
wew lad

The French defeat in WW2 is the single most humiliating defeat in military history. Never has a country so large and militarily equipped been so utterly and totally levelled in such a short time. If I had been French at the time I probably would have killed myself.

Daily reminder you don't get to say you lost, lose everything, then brag about ""destroying"" an empire the electorate had killed 20 years earlier.

>France during the Middle-Ages? Whatever lmao

>France
>Ethnic cleansing

Are mag*rebis this deluded?

Whatever, Nigel. The only western world power that matters today are the US. Your autistic isolationism won't change that.

How is losing against the most powerful army embarrassing?

>inb4 'France had the best army, back then' : my ass.

don't know i think it refers to the 8 may massacre or something
anyways enjoy being the colony of your ex colonies

Please don't die out France, if we survived without you it would make me sad. What would we do without our best enemy?

France did have the more powerful army you mongoloid. Germany was still a year behind its plans for full mobilisation and readiness. Not to mention you had the Brits backing you up as well.

but America likes us more than you

You guys beat Russia in the 1920s. Great work.

If an ethnical cleansing was planned, there would be less murders, rapes, terrorist attacks and our prisons would be empty.

>Not to mention you had the Brits backing you up as well.

Well, I guess brits were just as useless as us, then

>wanting to be daddy's little bitchboi
Yeah no, we European countries will unite. The EU has a higher GDP than the US

>the event refer to something in the 40
>if an ethnic cleansing happened our prison would be empty today
nigga what ?

No maghrebis :^)

You're the one who brought America up Hans. They aren't going to do shit to us, I don't mind what they do.

The EU will crack apart and fail, your dream is fucked EU cuck boi

Who is constantly fucking up in the middle east?

You should kill yourself anyway

>ethnic cleansing=/= genocide
also
>what are niggers
seriously this is a low iq post

t. American buttslave

How does it feel to be cucked by your own son, Nigel?

What is Frankish? About the Celtic ones it's true you were deeply Romanised so I can't tell for sure.

>what are nigger

Oh, yea, I almost forgot them...

Nevermind

>Fighting against Germany in WW2 is a good thing

Actually most non-Germany volunteers were French. Vichy France was AXIS and the last soldiers that defended Hitler's bunker were FRENCH volunteers even though Hitler told them they could go home they stayed. France was alright.

>also what are gypsies
nigga please

You do not have a single clue, do you ?
Half of France were fascists, other were pacifist. Nobody wanted to fight the reich for jews and anglos.
Anglos who runned like hell at the first sign of trouble while we died by thousands to cover their retreat.
A shitty propaganda movie will be released soon about that.

The french army had poor training, poor morale and our weapons were created for ww1.1 not ww2. The germans had high morale, excellent training and a very modern attitude concerning war.

Only uneducated morons like you ignore that.

Never met a gypsy

I'm lucky, I guess

The French are our best enemy tbqh.

>implying it will stay that way in the future
inb4 muh fn
she's a kosher nationalist and you know it

>no germanic words either

>we wuz celts n sheit

I swear to god, you are worse than nogs

You will never know how pleased I can be of Americas achievements, they are my country's son that has grown into the world's super power. Following in their dads footsteps.
While what has your country done? Lost 2 world wars, gained control of a collapsing EU government, and heavy supported the importation of untold millions of filthy savages that destroy he cultures of European countries. I pity you Germany, you could have been something.

The empire lasted til the 90s lad

France had:
>Home territory advantage
>Technically superior armour (look it up)
>Superior numbers
>BEF covering their left flank
>More money
>An open door straight into the Rhineland
>Fortifications and the Maginot Line (an important bastion even if it was circumvented)

Whining about morale doesn't mean shit. Just because you were too pussy to fight properly doesn't justify you being utterly and completely humiliated. It just makes it even worse.

The hatred toward frenchs on those boards are as disgusting as the cowardless of those sand niggers

Nice awkward uncle humor, Nigel

>muh Hongkong
Yeah no

But you're an azn looking brown Maori cunt so suck it. Eternity for the Eternal Anglo!

>decisive british victory

Now I'm triggered

Honestly, I'm getting sick of the infighting here. I don't know what to say other than that. This thread obviously isn't the entire issue, but looking at this you can see what I mean. I just want whites to be happy in their own countries. I'm fucking sick of Europeans BTFOing each other. It's fucking silly. We have to work together.

OK, you are a complete retard.
Our tanks were useless, since slow, lacking efficient anti armor Weapons and having no fucking radios.
The reich had 4 planes, very good ones like bf109 and stukas for each of our own.
Our soldiers did not even had boots or camo !
Our navy was build around a few innovative and inept designs.

Morale irrelevant ?
When your soldiers do not want to fight, how can you win you goddamn idiot ?
You are just humiliating yourself.

Enjoy the new year mass rapes by mudslimes btw.

Its mostly just bants, us Europeans have been squabbling for centuries, it's what kept us sharp and ready.
I don't think anyone wants the others to die out, or fall to the invading Muslim hordes.

Really makes you think...

funny innit