Is The Wire an accurate description of the inner cities?

It was made by a liberal Jew, but it seems pretty redpilled and realistic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T-j5XWo1fPI
youtube.com/watch?v=hor_gOBU_GU
youtube.com/watch?v=lfidBh_hAOE
youtu.be/5-FGGJe7Rt8?t=59s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tFkWPNJAy14
youtube.com/watch?v=_deQLMMCkHI
youtube.com/watch?v=kXACWfouj9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's an accurate description of the inner cities in the same way that The Devil's Rejects is an accurate representation of rural America.

it was refreshing that they were willing to portray black politicians and leadership as villainous and corrupt.

usually a city's problems are exclusively blamed on whitey, such as in the case of flint, michigan.

>The Devil's Rejects
Whats this?

Rob Zombie's much better follow up to his first horror movie. watch it.

WTF is wrong with you?

Yep, and when he gets away with it by telling a black jury he "wuz just givin back to the community" all the money he stole.

>tear

The Wire is as realistic as it can be while also providing dialogue so that human beings can follow what's going on.
Niggers are actually much, much worse and if portrayed as they really are I doubt the audience would be capable of following the story/plot because what they do is so incomprehensible and how they talk is purely unintelligible

>it's a part in season four where mr prezbo is preparing the students for the state tests and one of the niglets asks prezbo how to get 1/4 of a car since all the practice problems were apples and he realizes that niggers don't have abstract reasoning abilities but it's okay because it's easier to blame mayor CIA than admit malnourished neglected crack babies are developmentally disabled episode

Dis is now a Wallace thread

WHEES WAALLLAACCE

Was there ever a more relatable antagonist than Frank Sobotka?

youtube.com/watch?v=T-j5XWo1fPI

>he was a good boy

>tfw from post-industrial port city

Season 2 hit hard, man

>Icry evrytime
youtube.com/watch?v=hor_gOBU_GU

he literally dindu nuffin though

Bodie was the GOAT nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=lfidBh_hAOE

This. The drug gangs that formed were too complex to be organized by Blacks. No one could follow a realistic majority Black plot. It wouldn't really be a plot.

Don't listen to anyone that tells you to watch this movie. Its absolute dog shit garbage and a favorite of Juggalos. Its a poorly directed movie, with a poorly directed script, filled with Robs friends and uggo wife shitting up the acting. I am being serious when I say you can watch almost anything else and make better use of your time. 2/10 film.

Season 2 was shit.

Plotwise yes but the characters were obviously much more relatable than in real life. Hood kingpins don't look like Idris Elba, they're skinny drug addict dindus.

The most realistic scene was when Bodie's friends rape the stripper who overdoses, which gets the other stripper to testify. That should have been happening every episode for the sake of realism.

actually it was the best.....had the most tie-ins and showed where the money led to.
It lacked the action that most people wanting an NCIS shoot-em up were looking for

watch from timestamp and see if you could watch / follow for a full hour of this shit
youtu.be/5-FGGJe7Rt8?t=59s

Funny thing Season 2 had the highest viewership on HBO. Coincidentally it was the only season that had a majority White cast.

your opinions are wrong
You are correct but there are some times in the show when they mention how retarded the gangsters are in general, like how Prezbo only solved the code in season 1 by "jumping the 5" instead of using basic arithmetic. But there simply isnt' a Stringer Bell in these street gangs, there's no one who cares about economics or marketing like they pretended Stringer did.

>Season 2 was shit.

Objectively wrong you bumder

why do people say this? The marlo seasons and the one about the public schools system were much worse.

What a forgettable fucking show. Sopranos and Oz were both 10x better.

90% of the Sopranos is just an edgy version of Dallas

dude organized crime ayy lmao!

Those episodes about AJ were so EPIC! #troubledyouth

Functional retards with a fuckton of cash and guns. They don't create or buy anything of value when they have money, they just form tribal bands. Y'ear me? Also 4 minutes of that shit is a fucking hour.

dude unorganized crime ayy lmao!

Those episodes about retarded niglet learning to read were so EPIC! #troublednigger

Oz is overrated because it isn't as degenerate as the shit on TV now.

I think The Sopranos is slightly better than The Wire but Oz isn't even in the same league. Oz was great for like 3 years and then WOW it turned to shit fucking fast.

lol....Sopranos
Yeah, because we want to hear Dr Melfie's grating voice for 1/4 of an episode, his nagging cunt of a wife for another 1/4, his cunt mother/sister the other 3/4 just to watch 10 minutes of some hump getting wacked

don't forget the struggles of the daughter to date a black guy and get into grad school.

Bubbles' story arc is Shakespearian and one of the best in TV history. Show was written by a former Baltimore cop and a former teacher. Not going to find much else more realistic. For those splitting hairs, it's a fucking tv show. Of course it's cleaned up and coherent. Simon's first B-More series, The Corner, is even more gritty.

Besides, the absolute blackpill cynicism of the final season was beautiful. Everyone sucks. Everyone is filth. That's reality.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tFkWPNJAy14

Least satisfying comeuppins getting ever

can I subscribe to your Youtube channel?

at least he stayed on his corner

Fucking A, brother.

>shoots like a pawn piece

KINO
I
N
O

>Bodies friend rapes the stripper who overdosed
Wat

>Two higher tier rooks move at him in straight lines but remain out of his range
>A Knight in Marlo (the hidden king)'s army takes an L shape and headshots Bode the pawn from an angle he didn't even expect

It's semi-accurate, or rather, it illustrates many aspects of it, with characters and developments representing different sides of what happens there. Reality isn't as neat as that, however, so you won't find that kind of plot in real life. David Simon's "The Corner" is a much more realistic take on the ghetto, but one that doesn't illustrate as wide a scope.

there aren't any "deep" niggers. the hood is a concentration of low IQ apes whose mothers smoked weed (or crack) and drank when they were pregnant

Yes, but almost all of the characters should be much dumber, and the cops should have even less redeeming qualities.

>The drug gangs that formed were too complex to be organized by Blacks
Not at all. It was however far too complex to be organized by the kind of wild niggers that Sup Forums loves to focus on. Thing is, even with the widespread violence, most blacks aren't like those fringe nuts.

watching Sopranos now it's mostly corny as shit. the few examples of red pilled don't outweigh how annoying and corny it was overall

Noggers love this show. If you bring it up around niggers they will proclaim it is the best show ever. I tried to watch it and I thought it was garbage. Iguess people also like entarouge another shitty show.....niggers have shit taste.

>Bodie's friend
you mean wee-bey? Did wee-bey and bodie ever even speak to each other?

Season 2 is better in hindsight or the second time you watch it, because each episode is less interesting, but the plot as a whole is extremely important as it shows how a previously functioning area and group of people descend into crime and then glorification of crime (when Frank becomes a folk hero in the end despite opening the doors for self- and community-destroying criminality) in the face of oppression and poverty. This wasn't a situation or development you could show taking place in the black ghetto, because the black ghetto is too far gone for that situation to realistically be depicted there.

If you ever listen to urban blacks "talk", you can't understand them at all. At least in the wire they translated the Ebonics of their dialect.

Yes. It's an excellent series, particualrly the 3rd and 4th seasons. Gripping and more educational than any civics class you'll ever take. Do yourself a favor and watch it.

>y'erb y'erb
I'd watch a whole season of this shit, it's hilarious.

David Simon backfired and created an Animal Planet series. The remaster however is not, Baltimore has no HD.

They talked in episdoe 2 or 3, after Omar robbed the Pit, and Bodie tells him he heard the name Omar, and then the police rolls in and Bodie clocks the fat fogey. They weren't friends though.

>le wily niggers with no education outsmart le drunken white cops in a game of sneaky cat and mouse
>redpilled

Nothing redpilled about this stupid show. Only sheltered liberals from the suburbs and dumb niggers with big egos think it is.

The reality is that niggers do something illegal, and always get caught and always get sent to prison without fail, or just get killed by their fellow nigs. Thats the real redpill.

t. grew up in Chicago right around the corner from the Cabrini Green Housing Projects

I hate this fucking show and its retarded as fuck audience.

Deadwood is miles better than either of those

Member the jewy as fuck lawyer for the gang niggas?

Ayyy, the greatest dialogue ever written for television, film, theater or literature

youtube.com/watch?v=_deQLMMCkHI

That's the sad part of it. Poot, he did what Cedric's wife told Cedric: you cannot lose if you do not play.
Virtually all of the hood niggers are killed or locked up, so what the fuck are you smoking? Did you even watch the show?

True
>youtube.com/watch?v=kXACWfouj9I

Some of the cops are very intelligent in the show and even the drunkest cops have periods of humanity. You clearly never gave the show a chance. McNulty is a drunk but he's also very intelligent and he captures every gangster he sets out to get, he just can't keep them locked up because of the Jew lawyer mostly. It's not exactly a 'red-pilled" show but it's a very realistic interpretation of street crime.

Lol if you think nigger street gangs are as smart, organized and profit-driven as they are in this fucking Hollywood TV show.

I did watch the show and its nothing but dumbass cops and politicians going "oooh, aaah look at this smart, complex street system these urban youths invented to do business with each other".

The reality is that street gangs are a bunch of retarded high school drop outs and drug addicts who can barely spell their own name and do nothing but shoot each other over some lame ass "street cred" bullshit to impress a bunch of dumb hoodrat sluts.

Stop buying into this bullshit propaganda.

The one about the public school system was awesome, basically a white man civilizing a feral Africa all over again.

Contrarians will dispute you but you're 100% correct. It only starts to get okay around episode 8, 2/3 of the way through, and it never reaches close tonthe heights of the 1st, 3rd, or 4th seasons.

Look at this malaka and laugh

>Bodie was the GOAT nigger
Him and Slim Charles.

>Is The Wire an accurate description of the inner cities?

No. Nor is any other form of entertainment an "accurate description." If it was accurate, it would not be entertaining.

Lifelong Cincinnati resident here. Very politically connected too. The black politicians here are corrupt as fuck. Disproportionately.

The Sopranos is boring, the whole psychotherapy thing is utterly unnecessary and could have been dumped easily, there is too much woman talking.

>The reality is that niggers do something illegal, and always get caught and always get sent to prison without fail, or just get killed by their fellow nigs.

Want to know how I know you didn't watch the show? Literally the only persin from the street who survives all 5 seasons without going to jail for a long time does so because he got a job at fucking Footlocker.

Its not a realistic interpretation of street crime at all, stop with this fedora bullshit. Its fucking HOLLYWOOD.

IRL it doesnt take "intelligent" or even above average cops to catch these idiots because niggers in street gangs are stupid and do everything with 0 preparation or organization.

See

I went to a highschool in houston that was like 50% black, 40% mexican, 10% other. That one season of the wire about the kids in school incorrectly implied that the fault of the disruption was due to a few troublemakers and it could be solved by removing them. The reality is that ALL of the blacks are trouble makers.
the mexicans had no interest in learning or doing their work, but they didn't stop others from doing their work, they didn't stop the class from proceeding. the blacks were the one who did everything in their power to be as loud and disruptive as possible to make sure absolutely nothing was accomplished every single period of every single day. they would never stop liudly talking and screaming, they wouldn't even sit down in their desks. no teacher had any control at all.
class worked like this. the teacher would assign busy work. the whites and asians would quietly do the busy work and turn it in. the mexians would not do it and talk quietly among themselves (or with the whites and asians, the mexicans didn't exclude anyone like the blacks do. all of my friends are mexican) the blacks would spend all period yelling, dancing, playing music loudly, and trying to start fights with either the teacher, the mexicans or each other.

it was fucking horrible.

>Its fucking HOLLYWOOD.
It's literally not even made in Hollywood you dope, it was made by a bunch of former cops and former journalists in Baltimore. In fact Hollywood hated this show, that's why it never won any Emmys.

OK suburbs, keep believing this kike propaganda.

>LOL DUDE LIKE SO REALISTIC LMAO

There actually are parts of Baltimore where The Wire is more documentary than drama.

Wtf? Are those abbos?

No you nigger season 5 was shit.

>Lol if you think nigger street gangs are as smart, organized and profit-driven as they are in this fucking Hollywood TV show.
We saw tons of retarded nigger gangsters in the show. Some, however, wera and are smarter, and they were able to control others, and to avoid risking their lives in the street, while making more money. That type of shit doesn't need further proof than a quick look into famous real life ghetto drug kingpins. Sure, most of them were killed or jailed eventually. But that's what happened in The Wire, too.

Nah, it's like this: 4>1=2>3>. S2 is the least exciting one, but its overall development is perhaps the best, which puts it on par with the more exciting and fresh S1. In my opinion, of course.

>The drug gangs that formed were too complex to be organized by Blacks.

Yes because real black gangs haven't existed for decades. You have to be complex and organized to still be around.

Deadwood is the best show ever desu.

Not strange. Black people are less educated, and prone to victim complex (justified or not is an irrelevant question in this case), so they're less capable of recognizing corruption among "their own" (aka black politicians who exploit other blacks).

Just read the wiki. I have been watching movies by reading wiki for 4 years now. Sometimes I watch trailer to see the actors but a full length movie is absolute no.
Also, I stopped reading that movie after first paragraph.

Motherfucker, you were angry because the criminals never got killed or sent to jail, but they do all the time! Go fuck yourself.

That by far is the most interesting post in this thread. Everyone take the time to read what he posted.

>Just read the wiki. I have been watching movies by reading wiki for 4 years now. Sometimes I watch trailer to see the actors but a full length movie is absolute no.
Also, I stopped reading that movie after first paragraph.

Because Blacks mooch off of White society and all the resources Whites provide. If it were up to Blacks to create and/or maintain their own civilization, the worst Blacks would ruin everything and make running a functioning society impossible. This would diminish the resources available to everyone, and this would diminish their collective IQ's even further. Without Whites, Black society falls into a death spiral until everyone is essentially living a tribal lifestyle. The ghettos of Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, LA, Houston, everywhere Blacks are found, these ghettos represent the lowest point Blacks are allowed to fall within the surrounding White civilization that props them up and provides them essential resources and services, then they're taught that Whites are the reason they're not winners.

Fucking India

>but a full length movie is absolute no.

Got to disagree with you there. The first half is merely reacting yo the first season, and the second half is just setting up season 3. The only "development" is establishing that street gangs get stuff from some shadowy Greek/Ukrainian mafia instead of the Dominicans in NY. It's not very important.

I teach in houston, you speak the truth

I think you're watching it too much from the perspective of how it relates to black crime and black hoods. Most of the plot in S2 revolves around a wholly different area, economy, and ethnicity. Forget the blacks when you watch S2, and focus on the rise of criminality in a white neighborhood as it loses its identity (dockworking) in the face of rising poverty and hopelessness caused by factors they can't influence.

"I'd love to throw a fock in huh"

Who cares, the wire is a good show.

Yeah bodie and weebey weren't "friends"