twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680

love waking up to insane shit like this every morning

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E70tu5k5rdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HIGH ENERGY

I hope the ride never ends

inb4 outrage over Trump promoting violence against the media

can't believe you guys have a shiposting potus, stuff like these bring me back to the nostalgia and glee of nov 9th 2016

a living meme

he is playing them like a damn fiddle, desu

I bet he's so fuckin smug behind closed doors

how long until this gets deleted?

Ah fuck, I can't believe he's done this

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

I imagine this very well.
Hope this triggers them.what can they do.

> MAD MAN
> BASED
> GUAC MERCHANT
> LE MINORITY FOR DRUMPF
> KEK

>>>/plebbit/

kys

>the rage and salt from all blue check marks

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

i really hope so,posting a meme about a staged violence meme promoting violence, it's so over-layered that they'd be the laughing stock then

trump is better than bush when it comes to meme creation.

He should be impeached for this

Wow his last 3 posts were good enough but this is amazing. Libs are gonna start killing themselves this is the best way to treat them troll hard Donald.

I find it hilarious the shit we get from the rest of the world for having a shit-talking president when British parliament is basically one huge clusterfuck of memeing and trolling, and it goes on ALL DAY.

Holy shit I love this man with all my heart.

u beat me to it user

THE FUCKING MADMAN ACTUALLY DID IT!

Petulant child is having another one of his temper tantrums.

like youd think by now theyd realize that they keep falling for these tweets but day in and day out they take the bait

It's fucking real. HOLY SHIT

Literally all of these aside from the minority one are Sup Forums culture appropriated by reddit retards
lurk moar, and go fuck yourself

holy shit

how the fuck can you not love this man.

In 2017 a US president shitposting exists. What a time to be alive.

Every day is another great reminder that this man is our President

Is that referee on the pic Michael Chioda?

The madman has no brakes. Only a matter of time now before he posts memes about white genocide

this is gonna make the news.

they gonna be so butt blasted about it.

lmao

We should zip all out infografics and send it to Trump.

Stone Cold Steve Austin

"Trump advocating violence against the media! Freedom of Press UNDER ATTACK!! IMPEACH NOW!!!"

This is real life

Remember when people said he was a meme candidate?

How right they were.

I feel like Trump can just tweet stupid shit throughout his whole term without passing any major piece of legislation, wall or budget and you people will still be happy with him.
>FraudNewsCNN hahaha lol what a based president I hope this never ends praise kek!! Shadilay

>>>/sg/

He should be smug. He's at level 50 trolling now. It's even better because MSM doesn't even realize he's just straight fucking them now.

This really is the best timeline, isn't it folks?

Pic related.

Look at the butthrt libs crying how trum is destroying fake news cnn!!

Jokes on you faggot, while you're buttblasted by memes he's quietly advancing his agenda.

merkel aint going to like this....

>people think (((they'd))) actually let a person like this control the most powerful country in the world

lmao harry

>passing legislation that is gonna be abused by kikes anyway
>the experience to see the head of state posting timeless memes that make millions butthurt for the rest of the week
I choose number 2 thank you.

Exactly. He's just providing some suppressing fire.

Hair vs hair match at Wrestlemania
Vince and Trump chose representatives to fight on their behalf and Stone Cold was the ref
Vince chose Umaga, who is dead now, and Trump chose Bobby Lashley

I love that guy, but this gif is quite ridiculous

Lads, anyone got a mirror for the video, the cunting thing wont play.

He spends his free time being angry at Trump and calls himself "writer and procrastinator".
This is your average American cuck

N-nani!?

>average American
nah

What a complete and total faggot

>CNN, you have experenced a great deal of psychiatric trauma.
>You are not likely to ever recover

>Violent right wind memes

How can anyone be so much of a faggot that he thinks two obviously fake punches count as violence. I wonder if he get PTSD when he stubbs his toe.

This is one for the history books folks. Already one of his 10 best all time tweets.

Cue the ass blasted virtue signaling.

HE DID IT

BODYSLAMMED

Rush Limbaugh compared what Trump is doing to steering cats into shit with a laser pointer.

On point

>This isn't funny.
Oh, but I disagree

Been out of the loop for a bit.
Whats with this journalist-being-murdered meme?

Something something Putin murdered a journo

just lefties hunting for more ways to be "persecuted"

HE IS GOD HIMSELF

NO OTHER WAY TO EXPLAIN THIS

Fucking hate blue checks, they think they're above other people and their opinion automatically matters more.

youtu.be/E70tu5k5rdY
He is the first to be mentioned in the video at 1:19.
What a degenerate cuck.

Holy fuck

I'm a leftist and I dislike the Donald's policies but I fucking ADORE how he makes all the verified twitter bluechecks and all the shitlibs/cucks chimp out in the replies to his tweets.

>President behaves like an actual human being
How is this a bad thing again?

Everyone's all like "oh tRump getting mad at the News is VERY BAD AND UNPRESIDENTIAL, SIR" but it's legitimately one of the best aspects of this presidency, he actually acts like a normal human would act and not like some neoliberal lanyard cuck.

I'm not glad he won and I'd have preferred Bernie but I'm so fucking happy Hillary lost.

i almost feel bad for these guys

almost

honestly i considered voting for bernie too but after finding out how he was screwed over by hillary and the DNC i was very resolute about voting for trump out of spite for this fucking cretinous political establishment

L L S

In all seriousness now, how do Americans feel about being governed by someone who is literally LARPing as President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho?

The central problem for the lapdog media and the rest of the unwanted filth is that a vast army of whites are literally one bad day from killing them for real.
If they had the common sense god gave a dog they would shut the fuck up and look for other work but no, cunts will always double down. If they didn't they wouldn't be cunts, would they?

EVERYONE REPORT THE PRESIDENT FOR E-HARASSMENT

breddy gud

Holy fuck it's real

YESSSS MAAAAGAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

>seriously and literally
Haha, what?

I FUCKING LOVE IT

>Wrestling
>Injure

I don't think that's how it works

I appreciate how much TRUMP freaks out the cretinous Dems (who were literally DUMB ENOUGH to promote him because they thought that they could beat him in the general election, there's leaked emails about that), the dumbfuck cuck GOPers, and the useless corporate Media (who thought they could control him).

I love how the Democrats are chimping out about The Donald being "mentally ill" or talking about ways to be even more elitist scum.

Did you notice how hard the Democrats shut down Bernie Sanders while promoting (look at the wikileaks email for evidence of that) the Donald? Bernie Sanders didn't want to run a candidacy based on being a elitist cuck and I do believe he would have won.

We love it.

There is a reason that movie was made, we are almost there and the media tries to brainwash us that everything is ok. We just embraced our fate and are going to laugh our way to hell.

Caring about politics is fun again. We get the serious, President stuff but also we get to enjoy shitposting like this almost every day

>liberals show beheading of trump.. its just a joke its funny
>trump tweets old wwe clip with cnn getting tossed to the ground by god emperor..
>liberals.. but but he's not supposed to be funny.. this isn't funny goy. stop.

fucking time to be alive. holy shit.

Webm here, witness the magic

>Turn out cities and win

They're literally Labour they don't really understand how this all works, they just think Yayy we got more shitskin votes we win

>projecting psychological deterioration

Bingo! And he's keeping them so buttblasted with him they won't have a platform to stand on in 2018 and 2020.

didn't trump win a few swing states because while urban cities were voting for hill by record numbers he won the rural vote by record numbers?

I wish USian liberals and leftists were anywhere nearly as good as politics and memes as the Donald is. Your guy is good, I will give you that.

>Kathy Griffin tweets pic of Trump head
>Sup Forums thinks she's encouraging violence against Trump

>Trump tweets this
>Sup Forums is fine with Trump encouraging violence against people he disagrees with

Wow such 4d chess. Praise Kek!

The rock is running in 2020. Dwayne is coming.