Americans are so lucky
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH MY GOD IT'S REAL

jesus christ... i can't believe we gave this man the nuclear codes

The absolute madman. This whole Trump thing went even better than what anyone in Sup Forums was expecting...

THANK YOU MR. PRESIDENT

Memer in chief

It's real

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Like a boss.

BAW GOD, KING. IT'S REAL!

Amazing.

> it's real

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

Funniest thing I've ever seen. What a fucking legend.

holy shit
i dont even care anymore if he starts WW3, totally worth it

My fuckin sides

In fucking orbit. What a fuckin' timeline.

Oh my god. I don't know what3say. I'm speechless. This is theabsolute BEST timeline.
What. A. Guy.
Madmen know no madder madman.

Absolute madman. I love it.

What's up with all these (bot?) verified accounts talking stupid shit in replies?
They are on every single fucking tweet of his. Check it out.
Who are these people?

It's not even a retweet. The madman actually took the time to upload the meme himself

OVER THE LINE GOYS WHICH ONE OF YOU MADE THIS??

social media isn't real. he is the most famous and powerful man on the planet and he realizes this. but you have replies saying "oh my god so childish" from people who actually think social media is real

Best president

yep, all the favourites/retweets are bot accounts. It's all set up to ensure the anti-trump tweet chain gets pushed to the top and stays there.

>tfw no modern day shitposting leader of the nation

THIS IS NOT PRESIDENTIAL PGHLGLBBHAALALRBRGHABGLABHARBGLBGH

Hahahaha

Oh my fucking jesus dear god I love this fucking existance

Holy fuck I have never seen such glory in my life.

This is the best timeline, holy shit wow!

SHITPOSTER IN CHIEF

MEME EMPEROR

DESTROYER OF FAKE NEWS

Holy fuck
These last few weeks have been some of the most enjoyable moments in this man's presidency

This fuking guy is the gr8s

WTF I love Trump now

Trump's a fucking national treasure

Funny thing is, is if CNN tries to sue for anything about this they will look like little whiny bitches and everyone will recognize that.

HE HAS NO LIMIT

FUCKING BASED

>when the meme president meme was real
This fucking timeline

Great to see the fake stream media and CNN take a beat-down but he needs to go after the source of it all — the Rothschilds and their Council of Foreign Relations

Every time I check, it's something like "You are disgrace to America" "You are childish" "You embarras us in front of the whole world, you racist prick".
Many of them are Jewish as well.
I'm not /ptg/ poster or anything like that, but this is blatantly obvious.

Meme stratagy is the best way to show lying by the media. Short, funny and to the point. It also gives all the info in a clear cut method. Truly modern warfare.

Wew lad. Who approved him to post this

CNN CRYING VIOLENCE

HE IS BACK

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
BEST TIMELINE EVER!
THE US PRESIDENT UPLOADS A MEME VIDEO, FUCKING HELL THIS IS KEK!

I fucking love this man.

Trump just made wrestling is real. OH THE VIOLENCE! OH THE HUMANITY!

How is this even real? This is the greatest thing I have ever seen!

Fake violence for fake news.

you have to work your way up. if he goes straight for the rothschilds and co he will be the antisemit tyrant as portrait by the media. he first has to destroy the fake news, then he has to redpill the people and then he can go after them

Non Americans will never know what this feels like. I will never regret my vote for this based man.

I don't get it

holy shit

topkek

GET THIS TO TRUMP

Look who's talking.

He really shouldn't have tweeted this. Not because muh unpresidential or anything, but because people might finally clue in to the fact he's been playing a fucking WWE character since the primaries started, and plenty of his actions have been in line with a WWE product.

Got baited hard.

>muh violence

Reminder that Trump is playing non-Abelian tiddlywinds on a D-brane.

this dumbass has the nuclear codes,alien information and the control in the antartica problem

holy shit the world is fucked

But wrestling is fake violence just like CNN is fake news

>implying they have enough brain cells to figure that out

>WE WUZ VICTIMS

fucking faggot leftists

Yeah by the CIA

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HAHAHAHAHA

The new news narrative " trump is calling for violence on reporters "

a joke meme of meme fake violence wooow Acosta eveeybody feels the urge to punch CNN and not actually laugh their tits off like any sane person, what a drama douche

Three and a half more years of this at the very least

M A D
A
N

the best

What a bunch of dorks.

>post constant messages of overthrowing the government,impeachment,revolution
>get assblasted when witnessing a fake WWE fight

Kek the absolute madman

IF YOU WANNA SEE DONALD TRUMP STOMP A MUDHOLE IN CNN AND WALK IT DRY, GIVE ME A HELL YEAH

It's no less real than any other form of expression. Acting like a dipshit on twitter using your own name is no different from doing it in public.

Interesting take on it, but I think this is just a funny tweet.

*CRIES*

WE ARE IN DANGER

>haha oooh so he's a character ok
vs
>holy fucking shit the potus just incited violence against CNN with a propaganda video!!!
they lose either way, they're backed up to the ridiculousness wall if they accept any of the narratives here

>CNN now has to play this on loop while boomer panelists arranged in bradybunch format all try to analyze the meaning of it and whether it "went too far"

GOAT shitlord

Will the degeneracy of Drumpf or his supporters ever fail to find new lows to hit?... *sigh*

Best timeline.

K.Hunt seems an appropriate name.

FRIGHTENING DISPLAY OF TOXIC MASCULINITY

>taxpayer funded government wifi was used by the leader of the free world to upload the dankest of memes

What the fuck is this timeline lads, am I imagining all of this from my hospital bed still in a coma since nov 7th 2016?

holy fuck

hahahaha

These ass-blasted jabroni """journalists""" don't have the grapefruits to be anywhere near Vince's level in taking a bump.

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680

This is honestly better than sex. I assblast my girl every night, but we just watched trump assblast the entire nation. This is as good as it gets lads.

Check out Eugene the Cuck in the replies, the libs are going to need to be committed to an asylum after this.

The irony of a bunch of media personalities which took part in drumming up a self admitted bullshit narrative that ended with scalise being shot, now decrying violence about a edited joke clip from wrestling.
These stupid kikes honesty, I hate them and wish the worst upon them.

But wrestling isn't real.

Haha oh typical Drumpf...

*after we circulated an image of Kathy griffin holding trumps severed head for the past month

>Wrestling
>Real
Wew

>Bi

What did he mean by this?

I love this country.

cNN? More like FUCK NIGGA NETWORK