I can genuinely understand why best korea wants to nuke it's southern neighbours

I can genuinely understand why best korea wants to nuke it's southern neighbours.

>preparing for nuclear war
>your faggot male feminist neighbour won't stop blasting little girl music into your yard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fL7-7shibkw
youtube.com/watch?v=ADN0H6MREHA
youtube.com/watch?v=kozAM8f5BPs
youtu.be/gsET9WnUAOA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank god for DPRK. I'm living not that far away from its border and hell, if they were broadcasting this disgusting shit I would nuke them on my own.

>tfw didn't even know russia reached around china to touch NK like that
huh

Our diplomats did a good job with that 'border definition' 185X treaty with china that cucked them out outer manchuria.

Shame though stupid Nicky 2 fucked with japs and we lost inner manchuria - could have had warm ports by now.

If they find the soundwaves to be disruptive to their private property, they have the right to retaliate in accordance with the NAP.
I like the free market of South Korea more but, the NAP trumps all.

everyone i knew who liked kpop stopped liking it years ago
im pretty sure its only pedophiles left considering all the groups with girls that appear over the age of 11 have broken up and the rest are all made to look as underaged as possible despite being literal prostitutes

me either desu
>american education

KPop 2: Electric Boogaloo Horny Hostess Edition

Based. I would also like to hear some Twice before starting a nuclear war.

Japs wanted that land anyway, they were going to take it regardless of what he did.

Nah. They weren't ready to straight up grab the land; it was Nicholas' actions that radicalized them. They attempted to draw out their spheres of influence peacefully, but we wanted Korea too.

worst korea has a shit culture but at least their women are fuckable.

It has definitely gotten worse but I still like some of the new songs.

Vladivostok? What's it like over there?

>it's

>getting triggered by pop music
how retarded r ppl

kpop is pure shit but literally anything is better than song #5000000 about how glorious and amazing great leader is.

North Korean K-pop > South Korean K-pop
youtube.com/watch?v=fL7-7shibkw

you realize that ultimately once Russia outlives its usefulness to China, outer Manchuria will be Chinese again, right ?

>Supreme leader is waking up to GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY like a muslim call to prayer
what a life

nicky did nothing wrong

>implying borders will still matter in 21st century economic warfare

borders don't matter when 90% of their population is chinese

that old woman on the right looks literally like my chinese neighbor

Friendly reminder that North Korea has the greatest pop music of any country on the planet right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=ADN0H6MREHA

North Korea doesn't want to nuke South Korea. North Korea wants to make Korea whole again.

Russia has the largest nuclear arsenal in the world, and it's so close to China that the chinks wouldn't have enough advance warning of an attack to launch their own missiles or even get their government officials into shelters.

They've been doing that for years. Even before the nuke tests.
It's a propaganda move.

again you don't need an attack when the population is being replaced, the border may not move but ultimately the whole russian far east will be chinese again

No. But I lived there.

I live in my hometown, Nakhodka. 140k coastal-stretched port town. It's quite underdeveloped - even the air is not extremely polluted. It's young - founded in 1953, thus mainly composed of commieblocks (khrushevkas) and old stalin-era stone or crumbling wood buildings that are being replaced by modern commeblocks.

Generally, it's very good - not even depressing at all. Cheap, compared to Vladivostok, but its suburbs/rural areas in proximity are even cheaper. Not much jobs though. Good, moderate climate. Populated by, I estimate, 95% of russians, rest churka gastarbeiter, chink merchants, all that. Never seen any tourists if you don't count sailors.

Vladivostok is a complete shithole on the other hand. It's old, is a regional capital/economic centre. Its main point was originally the very good bay - it really is, but the landscape is logistical nightmare - hills everywhere, wire-like roads on them, they are also of notoriously bad quality - crooks abuse road construction subsides, so they make them bad.

It is has some industry, thus air is fucked; prices are quite high, especially housing - old housing, don't you dare settle new commieblocks.

I don't know statisticks, but it has HUGE amount of churkas, chinks, gooks and all other filth. In regional state university, FEFU, there isn't much to describe - I'll just say I've seen a literal nigger there.

Going right onto my lifting playlist

France will turn to Somalia 2.0 before anything happens to Russia

why do you get so triggered by facts you baboon ?

the chinese are gonna puppet entire countries with their economy. Look at africa and canada

>Russian population will be Chinese
Wrong. The birthrate of native white Russian is higher than from foreigners. It's even higher than the European average.
It's because of Putins amazing reforms on social care for young mothers.
Read a book you dumb frog

Degenerate Christians at it again trying to pollute minds of good people.

>not liking underaged girls

You are not fit for Sup Forums

lol north and south korea is an island you absolute mong

otherwise how would they do missle tests in the sea

whatever baboon

There aren't that many of chinks as it might appear to you. They mainly concentrate in big cities - mainly as workers, and they breed at the same pace we do. Unless there will be something rapefugee crisis-tier, population won't be replaced.

Military takeover is hadrly an option too - there are nuke depots like 20km between Nakhodka and village of Duskhino, and I'm sure there are devices capable of launching them - not counting nuclear submarines around.

There is only 1 country separating Norway and North Korea

Why do you?

Why can't the rest of the world compete with North Korean pop music?
youtube.com/watch?v=kozAM8f5BPs

>north and south korea is an island
>is an island
I refuse to believe this is bait. You really are just fucking retarded.

>Military takeover is hadrly an option too
>hadrly

I read the rest of this post with a chink accent in my head.

Why would you?

because hadrly sounds rad with that accent

Even the women are much better looking than the plastic trash in K-pop. That violin player is nice and thick.

Dude this is just Vivaldi meets Boston.
Legit those string sections is just part of Vivaldi's Summer with fucking terrible additions. This is awful, awful fucking music.

Fuck off you KPop loving slanted eyed cock sucking gook. Go back to International/Random & make your KPop threads on that board.

Oh, didn't notice that. Well, communicating with them is a nightmare, whatever language you try - they can't even usually grasp basic english. and their russian is an abomination. Fucking economic migrants.

Go listen to your Katie Perry and Justin Bieber you degenerate

Take it back they just steal a whole bunch of famous tunes as the song goes on. I can hear a Tarrega tune in there as well as a Paul McCartney melody. With those trash sounding drums.
Fucking just nuke that cultural shitthole, Trump. Do it.

Lucky bastard

TFW you will never be a dictator with literally millions of QTies clinging to your small asian cock

>defending this atrocity
I bet you fucking wear band Tees you dropkick.

Almost right

This is the one spot on korea's border with no waterways

>defending western pop music
While you're listening to music telling teenagers to blow syrian refugees the North Koreans are listening to intricate technically challenging beautiful music enforcing national pride and traditional values, kike

I kinda like this, though.
Super militaristic which I kinda like but those forced smiles and everyone in the crowd clapping without emotion. This is not good art, this is forced jack pushed out of a propoganda machine like off cuts through a mincer. Kanye's board of ghost writers can do better than this in a few hours.

It's catchy though which isn't bad for something so machine.

Never defended pop music, mate. You insinuated that. Most of that is trash but at least the vocalists are often talented and the melodies are catchy which aren't easy things to do.
And if you want Nationalistic music go listen to fucking Rimsky-Korsakov, Sibelius, Michael Greene, Bartok or Grieg. Compared to them those videos are babies hitting toy glockenspiels.

Good idea, DongDong is all they need to reach a peaceful agreement

It's quite funky to think that there's only one country between Finland and NK.

what is a peninsular?
is it always a fucking leaf?

If South Korea wants to blast pop music as propaganda over the border, Best Korea would be 100% justified in sending in some hit squads to neutralise the enemy combatants. And seeing as they're all fucking pedos that listen to 8 bands of year old girls, it'd really demoralise them too.

Nukes are needed for protection, else Americans will try to invade you for sure. It's a happy day when new nukes arrive.

It all belong to the nips anyway

Asians like them

>no makeup

noice

No need for makeup when you are skinny pure-blooded traditional waifu with fancy dress.

That's only after major plastic surgery. All the natural good looking women live in best Korea.

lmao
all gooks are fucking ugly, they have literally zero genetic distinction (might be wrong for local ones).

trust me, I've seen all kinds of them

I was at the DMZ recently when they started doing this.

They rotate between K-Pop, war ballads, classical orchestra and gruff speeches.

Reminder that your country is responsible for North Korea and millions of innocents who have died there. Thanks, Vlad, your country has had such a positive impact on the world.

asians are pedophiles so whats your point

they look like a bunch of cheerleaders attention whoring in a mall or something. is the music any good?

North Korea is for North Koreans, Russia as of lately is for everybody. Why should everybody like everybody? It's a liberal bullshit that we should all like each other. Different people, different faces, different beauty. Black women might not look like much to me, but for niggers they are good looking. Everybody should stay where their place are and we should all be happy. Russia got Mongolians since 1500 and bunch of other races. You should sort them out a little if you want to keep your "pretty" face.

Looks fucking comfy m8, would visit

They should be blasting this instead:
youtu.be/gsET9WnUAOA

What a wonderful thought.

Middle aged roastie detected

Thoughts?

RIGGEDIT.com

amazing

Vivaldi?

I would play well too if 5% of my country's GDP were going into my group and the next five generations of my family would be slave laborers if I messed up...

Rare metals are always good to finance army when international Shekelbergs try to ruin your money currency. So if a day comes when your money is totally worthless you can still use rare metals to finance revolution.

I only know this because of Vicky 2