Dindus in Science?

Since when do niggers work in science? How do you feel about it? Do you think niggers manipulate results, samples, etc.? At least this sheboon is wearing gloves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_IxPhjIjumU
youtube.com/watch?v=eKfMWtJIgcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She is not a nigger if shes more educated than you.

it's a nigger playing pretend enabled by diversity quotas

Good thing she's not.

Sides -> Orbit.

Before you become a lab tech you must be a Hospital Corpsman first, and the minimum score you would need is a 146 on the ASVAB. To put that into perspective you would need to have gotten a 200 to be an IT. Everything below 140 is menial labor or some sort of secretary.

not very many of them make it through, had 3 in my class of 121 at jewniversity, they had sub 50% attendance and didn't make it through second year. at higher levels there was just 1 black phd guy who barely spoke english.

So what you're saying is becoming a laboratory technician isn't that hard?

Fuggen keggd.

No... people who go through the process of higher learning and achieve prominent scientific positions tend to lose childish and primal traits like racism

Blacks will bring in an age of prosperity within science and tecchnology!

youtube.com/watch?v=_IxPhjIjumU

the decrease in a university educated groups being racist is because college and university is riddled with marxist propaganda, not overcoming racism.

Of course.

this
>How do you feel about it?
Neutral aka idgaf
>Do you think niggers manipulate results, samples, etc.?
Not significantly more than others i guess.

Tell me it's because the same ends repel.

Please.

"His entire thesis boils down to the fact that “like” does not attract “like.”

Petty Officer Sheboon here isn't doing shit for science. Here's what happened, that 1st Class Petty Officer, the one with the gold chevrons (that means he hasn't fucked up and isn't a piece of shit) had to step aside so they could get a good photo-op and show how culturally diverse the Navy is.

And I wouldn't exactly call this science either. That battle lantern in the background tells me they're on a ship, this is probably an engineering space and they're checking some propulsion lube oil or something. Wearing some latex gloves and putting it in a test tube doesn't make checking your oil a science experiment.

>all people from one race have the same iq

Gee, I wonder why....

Do you think this is a joke, sir?
Nigeria has solved the electrical problem of the world!

youtube.com/watch?v=eKfMWtJIgcs

low tier bench work is glorified fast food cooking

mix A with B in flask C for time D. record your measurements accurately in the specified column on the spreadsheet. they don't actually interpret anything at all, and they have no room for judgement calls during their tasks. that's why all of the onus is on the lab director, the physicians, etc. it's all about setting up fool proof SOPs, passing QC/QA audits, maintaining calibrations on instruments, etc.

traykeesha or sunjata the lab tech cannot think for themselves, nor do they want to. they want a steady paycheck from Labcorp and low expectations of performance.

i used to do bench work for my dad as a kid on the weekends. could barely tell you what i was doing, he just had me do the glorified busy work after giving me the specific instructions. a child can do this stuff.

tldr WE WUZ SCIENTISTS = recipe for big mac

The image was taken from Wiki, saying there's blood serum inside the test tube.

Reverse image search isn't your enemy.

But yes, I agree with your first paragraph.