Brit/pol/ - Saxon Swastika Edition

>Theresa May urges Northern Ireland parties to reach a deal to restore Stormont government
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-politics-40458168

>Government to 'keep eye' on Kensington and Chelsea council, following leader's resignation
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40468235

>Thousands join anti-Tory protest in Londonistan
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40468881

>David Davis 'hamstrung' by PM in Brexit talks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40461496

>Salford Student Union leader calls for islamic takeover and oppression of white people
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4656926/Student-union-president-calls-Islamic-takeover.html

>Tory Brexiteer reveals EU rage on farming & customs union
express.co.uk/news/uk/822898/Tory-Brexiteer-Owen-Paterson-blasts-furious-EU-Commission-farming-customs-union-brexit

>Barack Obama urges world to stand against 'aggressive nationalism'
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/01/barack-obama-calls-for-liberal-solutions-to-globalisation-problems

>Keir Starmer vows to stop Theresa May's plans for an EXTREME Brexit
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/hard-brexit-table-labours-keir-10717922

>Alex "follow islam; receive the ham" Chivers given 6 month prison sentence for bacon slap incident
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/30/man-filmed-slapping-muslim-teenager-bacon-street-shouts-isil/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3oVlBqFAN84
politico.eu/article/uk-economy-officially-eus-worst-performer/
irishtimes.com/business/financial-services/brexit-a-dozen-london-firms-banks-moving-to-dublin-ida-says-1.3138874
ft.com/content/dc62922a-204b-11e7-a454-ab04428977f9
thelondoneconomic.com/news/vote-leave-director-admits-won-lied-public/08/02/
politico
archive.is/RkCgN
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4655996/How-charity-boss-fell-bogus-Calais-refugee.html
standard.co.uk/news/politics/brtions-would-vote-remain-if-brexit-referendum-was-held-tomorrow-poll-finds-a3577806.html
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680
youtube.com/watch?v=6dBt3mJtgJc
youtube.com/watch?v=B436avtEXzs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/131001602
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So there was a mosque in nottingham that got bacon smeared on the door and two people were arrested for it. But the picture of it has the mosque covered in CCTV cameras, why does a mosque need so much security? Churches dont.

...Anonymous (ID: gteWp5C3)
07/02/17(Sun)14:49:06 No.132114934
51 KB
51 KB JPG
London Street Fighter Edition:

White Truck Man vs. Black Hood Thug

youtu.be/3oVlBqFAN84

>UK economy officially EU’s worst performer
politico.eu/article/uk-economy-officially-eus-worst-performer/

>A dozen London firms, banks moving to Dublin, IDA says
irishtimes.com/business/financial-services/brexit-a-dozen-london-firms-banks-moving-to-dublin-ida-says-1.3138874

>Brexit will damage UK standards of living, say economists
ft.com/content/dc62922a-204b-11e7-a454-ab04428977f9

>Vote Leave director admits they won because they lied to the public
thelondoneconomic.com/news/vote-leave-director-admits-won-lied-public/08/02/

Fixed the unrachived clickbaiters

>politico eu/article/uk-economy-officially-eus-worst-performer
archive.is/RkCgN

i want a muslim pepe throwing a gay off a roof

Even better if Owen Jones is getting thrown off

so they know if the police are staking them out

le first quarter meme

user looking for a min wage job here
Just got the job at mcdonalds
I am now officially a /wagie/

Hindu being based bringing in Indian history to use against india

*against Muslims

>The volunteer referred to is Mohamed Bajjar, a 28-year-old Tunisian who, we revealed earlier this year, had a year-long affair with Care4Calais’s 46-year-old married founder, Clare Moseley — the same boss who implemented a strict ‘no sex with refugees’ policy among staff.

>While he was in the UK, Bajjar contacted this newspaper, claiming to have proof that volunteers from Care4Calais were regularly smuggling migrants like him into the UK. He insisted it was he who set up Care4Calais and that the charity had been snatched away from him by Mrs Moseley.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4655996/How-charity-boss-fell-bogus-Calais-refugee.html

Fuck off "the all the same" athiest

I thought you said they stopped hiring when you called them.

Silly cow.

Why is it quiet all of a sudden?

Refresh the page, sometimes the LBCPlayer randomly disconnects for me too

Nah mate. I mean here in Brit/pol/. There was a lively discussion going on last thread.

Thoughts on Bath?

Oh ok

diff branch just called me up out of the blue
i actually hung up first time cause the lady had an indian accent and no caller id

Haven't had one in years, showers are much better.

Lucky you.
So what's the next step in your master plan (life)?

Posh fit birds. Stuck up

I fucked a blonde chick names Pippa. She had a thick bush and cummed all over her face.

Looks like a nice place with lots of old buildings.

move to belfast and get a gun and a house

thanks gents
How white is it?

>Britons would vote Remain if Brexit referendum was held again, poll finds
standard.co.uk/news/politics/brtions-would-vote-remain-if-brexit-referendum-was-held-tomorrow-poll-finds-a3577806.html

This is the problem with only requiring a 50%+1 majority to win a referendum that would cause massive constitutional change. It only takes a very minor swing in public opinion for it to lose public support and therefore no longer be the 'will of the people'.

Really, the Brexit referendum should have required a super-majority (say, 66%) in order for it to pass. That way you can at least be more certain that this is what the majority of the country wants and be reasonably certain its not going to change. Otherwise, you're left in a situation were you're setting yourself up to fail trying to enact hugely significant and controversial changes on a politically divided country.

That was absolute insanity. But we all know Cameron didn't give a toss about giving the public a choice. He was pacifying his rabid back benchers. The legislation was rushed, it wasn't legally binding (unlike the Scottish Indyref vote) and a simple majority was deemed acceptable.

Historians will look back at Brexit as one of the biggest unnecessary self inflicted wounds in our nation's history by a country mile

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680

lads...

Pretty fucking white apart from certain areas, but even the multicult bits will be way more white british than most other places

What the literal fuck?

you're not fooling anybody with reddit spacing like that, friendo.

madman

the absolute madman
we truly are living in the dankest timeline
first covfefe and now this

Is there a worse hour in the week than 3pm Sunday?

>Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
>Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers.
>The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting...
>It's like they're all still there.
>You feel it, too, don't you?

HE FUCKING DID IT THE MADMAN!

Lmao
>tfw when nige will never be prime minister and tweet shit like this

C O O L
B R I T A N N I A

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680

T H I N G S

Anyone read pic related? Thinking of picking up a copy at some point.

What is the new tory tuition policy
I don't mind it being free as long as it more selective or limited to in need degrees

ROFL

No idea, apparantly they might copy Corbyn in order to get some of the yoof vote.

>free

I'm going to move to Cayman

>Mini

Shite/10, did not Nostalgia

The odds were so firmly stacked on the side of Remain that 52% is a firm mandate

Get an Apprenticeship or a Masters.

An Undergrad is basically dogshit these days

Do you Brits have any comfy stories from WWII from your grandparents?

I can start:
My Great Grandfather sent home a Prussian helmet from the frontlines that sat in my grandmother's attic for almost 50 years until she died

What happened to all the annoying tripfags that were trying to take over britpol, quite a while ago (preuße and his mates)? Did they fuck off?

I really like him.

My great granddad was working on his farm in the Scottish highlands and barely realised there was a war on.

You know exactly what I mean
Tax payer funded then

My Grandad missed the last boat home from France cos he stayed getting drunk

His girl at home (my nan) and her family assumed he'd died

He came back a week later and surprised everyone, in the ensuing celebration he proposed

Spoiler: They didn't really want to get married but got caught up in the moment

(((poll))) finds

Preuße was banned

Prubes and rimmer are banned
Rightly so only comes out at night

>students want free tuition
>get it
>end up paying more in taxes than they would have paid off of their student debt before it got written off

>Rightly so only comes out at night
Mostly.

Interview with frontex(euro border force) atm on lbc

good to hear
Why did preuße and bomber Rimmer get banned?

My granddad was in Burma for the last year of the war, ended up stationed at an Allied POW camp. They'd shoot huge rats the size of cats on a daily basis, then throw them over for the Nips to eat.
>Japanese cuisine

youtube.com/watch?v=6dBt3mJtgJc

>Burma
Isn't it Myanmar?

Rimmer posted tits prubes I don't know

rat fans

tfw i'm old enough to have remembered his rap song!

>24/7 shit posting

You all just got trolled Prussia wasn't in WWII.

>British education

Bit late with this post

The UK and a few other countries still call it Burma

twas an alien reference
youtube.com/watch?v=B436avtEXzs

Only after 1950

You could of been talking about ww1
Also fuck of from brit pol Pablo LaCletus

Old thread died. Was going to ask what Tinder stuff you were posting. Think I saw a screenshot of some girl asking about your background and you replied 'white british'. Fucking brilliant.

>40 billion of our tax money spent on interest payments
>50 billion to (((other)))

also why is social protection so high

>thinking Americans would mistake WWI with WWII

topjej we won both of those for democracy in very distinct fashions no way we'd ever get those confused

How will solar power ever recover
Who here /nuclearpower/

we'll be alright

Grandads dad and uncle were bombed out in a pub and his sweethearts dad got killed on firewatch.
Grandad overstayed from leave by a couple if days to help his mum and my nan. He got sent to prison for a little while but everyone treated him nice because they thought he did right.
Grandad still alive but now I've written this I miss my nan

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/131001602

>only 50bn on defence

>Brexit will make a bald Brit grow JUST hair
Worth it tbqh

>Social Protection

God Damn Neets and Druggies fuck off, let Natural Selection take place

42% of it is pensions.

Reminder that any fisheries border will not be enforcable because we have no navy to speak of.

Cheers. Were you on Tinder genuinely looking to lose your virginity or just doing it for us lot on here?

The point still stands.

If something is not fit to sustain itself it should not be sustained

If you have a car you will be working the next day at dominos or pizzahut. Go in and ask if they need drivers

What if we use the power of burning solar panels to drive turbines?

Sometimes one sometimes the other. I'm genuinely that bad talking to women though. I just don't see the point in small talk and pretending to be interested in stuff, it's not logical to waste time like that.

>US has just over 5 times the population of Britain
>US government also has almost exactly 5 times the spending social spending as Britain

hm...that's kind of interesting actually

funny, isn't it? people complain so hard about that 1bn~ to the DUP when we spend 50 times mor every year on jewish economic development plans in other countries