Nazis built Flying Saucers

ITT I will post a lot of hints showing that the Nazis build flying Saucers, including wittnessreports released by the FBI, a CIA report including a picture resembling closely the alleged Haunebu II flying saucer, as well as Newspaper article dating back to WW2.

For starters, early UFO sightings go back to the end of WW2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
>The first sightings occurred in November 1944, when pilots flying over Germany by night reported seeing fast-moving round glowing objects following their aircraft.

This here was releast from Chilean Navy stating they basically have no idea what it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=NkUTGpegZN0
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf

In some cases entire cities saw the UFO.
ufocasebook.com/2010/madagascar1954.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

And they have been reported to simply turn of nukes
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html

pic related is a german POW that talks about an aircraft whichs description fits a flying saucer, started from a german facillity. its page 91 of
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/fkqehz.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A
discord.me/anufor
youtube.com/watch?v=uMr8QzdkkFk
my.mixtape.moe/znaevh.epub
my.mixtape.moe/stckul.pdf
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiqua-Fraktur-Streit
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/4307262/Nazi-angel-of-death-Josef-Mengele-created-twin-town-in-Brazil.html
lawofone.info/results.php?s=6#23
lawofone.info/results.php?s=70#18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Kecksburg Achorn (pic related) chrashed 20 years after the war, the Adamski Photograph matching the Haunebu II was made 7 years after the war showing nazi activity way after the war

However today most are probably replications and not original Nazisaucers

i never said aliens are involved, user

More plx.

Interesting read on the Reich's advanced weaponry/energy black projects

Reich of the Black Sun
my.mixtape.moe/fkqehz.pdf

a lot of the nazis are known to flee to south america, mostly Argentina, but they didnt just settle down there. the town mengele fled to in brazil is proof that the projects of the nazis werent just stopped with the end of the. the town in question has the highest birthrate of twins in the world. and now look how all these kids look like .
but of course this is (((pure coincidence))) that this happens in the town mengele lived in.

Also i believe that south america wasnt really their endgame and that they did go elsewhere too

Now, where is elsewhere?

Pic related are instructions for submarines on how to agartha. allegedly released by the KGB and they had it from german facillities they captured, at least every website i found about them claimed it, and non debunking or even denying this.

Wilhelm Landig talks about war continuing in Antarctica way after the war.
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
A transscipt of the interview for the non-german anons

Admiral Byrd talks in here of a land as big as the united states on the other side of the southpole however you want to interpret that.
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A

so some nazis obviously went to argentina, but some probably went to antarctica and may even hollow earth

Also i made where we try to gather some information and discuss this stuff further
discord.me/anufor
Password: Sup Forumsisalwaysright
everyone who doesnt spam around is welcome.

What if nazis did build flying saucers at the end of the war and the americans captured them and kept them secret- but it turned out to be a very very shitty design, and regular planes were superior in every way

oy vey didn you get the memo ?
board is a /pol reserved for danald tramp twitte and cock sucking
can't you go along with the plan and only post thread about Trump please there is some cock that wait to be sucked right now...

Also we just have 3 ptg running and 20 thread about his dumbass twitte so you should be making some more right now instead of trying to talk about the big bad nazie

possible. but i like to believe the nazis are still around
youtube.com/watch?v=uMr8QzdkkFk
this lady for example described those she saw in a flying saucer as tall blonde and white.

also pic related are some infossheets the allies allegedly found when capturing german facillities. if those infos mentioned are real they were far superior to the planes then, and now. also the Foo Fighters are said to not be able to be shot down or outmaneuvered telling me they are superior as well

pic related was released together with the instruction in my bad. will remember for the next thread i do

This is all disinformation and lies. Why would Germans use this kind of typical movie 3rd reich font instead of normal font used in everywhere else on their own publications? Don't be stupid, stupid.

Another book by Farrell
The SS Brotherhood of the bell
Epub and PDF formats

my.mixtape.moe/znaevh.epub
my.mixtape.moe/stckul.pdf

If nazi made flying saucer then what is the point of hiding it after their defeat?
Explain

all of this shit is project bluebeam psyop groundwork. repulsine, bell, highjump, it's all bullshit.

hitler started somewhen during his reign to switch the writing style, but nazis did use the gothic writing as well, pic related for example uses it partly which i just copied from
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiqua-Fraktur-Streit

so the writing style isnt reason to think its fake

Unlimited free energy goes against capitalist principles.

>Keksburg
yeah i believe that

It is because of power. Humanity stopped needing fosil fuel since 50's when they mastered anti-gravity technology. After nazi defeat all nazi sceintists went to the USA to work on flying saucers.

>mengele
Its true. So why jews are not killing these people?
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/4307262/Nazi-angel-of-death-Josef-Mengele-created-twin-town-in-Brazil.html

Us could use free energy production and still sell it for a huge profit margin while at the same time havinc the cheapest energy on the planet giving the us a huge strategic advantage. They could be number 1 in many Industries.

check viktor schauberger.

hide that the nazis had such technolgy, so you hide that you have that technology too from other countries. also if nazis had flying saucers and flying saucers are still flying around it could make people realize that maybe the nazis werent defeated but just gave up some land to regroup elsewhere and hold out for until the time is right.

pic related is page 31 from the same document as the OP, last paragraph says the UFOs are not originating from any USbased institution. maybe just a lie, but who knows.

implosiontechnique

That was a thought form though?
>6.23 Questioner: The photographs of the bell-shaped craft and reports of contact from Venus [exist from] less than thirty years ago. Do you have any knowledge of these reports?
>Ra: I am Ra. We have knowledge of Oneness with these forays of your time/space present. We are no longer of Venus. However, there are thought-forms created among your peoples from our time of walking among you. The memory and thought-forms created therefrom are a part of your society-memory complex. This mass consciousness, as you may call it, creates the experience once more for those who request such experience. The present Venus population is no longer sixth-density.
--
>70.18 Questioner: I’ll ask this question to inform me a little bit about what you just stated. When you came to this planet in craft 18,000 and 11,000 years ago, these craft have been called, I believe, bell craft and were photographed by George Adamski. If I am correct these craft looked somewhat like a bell; they had portholes around the upper portions; and they had three hemispheres at 120° apart underneath. Is this correct?
>Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.
--
>lawofone.info/results.php?s=6#23
>lawofone.info/results.php?s=70#18

There is testimony that he attended women, followed their pregnancies, treated them with new types of drugs and preparations, that he talked of artificial insemination in human beings, and that he continued working with animals, proclaiming that he was capable of getting cows to produce male twins

Otis Carr UFO.

Tesla ufo, supposedly.

yeah, he was there i think officially as a vet, but also treated women in their pregnancies.

have to translate that at some point i guess. seems interesting on first glance.

pic related is page 88 of the FBI document in the OP

This is your brain on femini-
oh wait.

This is not new dude
This is already confirmed

Foo fighters were reported by both Allies and the Axis, though. It also leaves any pre-WWII saucer sightings unexplained, in addition to all the weird medieval/ancient imagery.