Just another day in the suburbs of Calais, France

Just another day in the suburbs of Calais, France.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E34uFvat4EE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ohn3qL1Vz34
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are you going to do about it?

Hmm? :)

France is screwed

We need to start dropping armaments to a French resistance like we did during World War 2.

You voted for this. I hope they destroy your entire country. The strong French will either organize and do everything they can to push the invaders out, or they'll die, and if they die to such a weak and hopeless enemy, they deserve it.

So this the future for France, all the downsides of america, with none of the liberties and gun rights.
Next decades should be fun.

but all the news reports were talking about Jews fleeing France due to the intolerance

Beautiful and empowering. Diversity is our strength.

yes goim like (((you))) did

I drove through Calais last weekend.
Half the town is fenced up

Saw 3 niggers walking in a field

What a shithole

Seriously what is wrong with them? Why do they chimp out everyday?

What are they doing?

Migrants in Calais all want to go in UK atm we have to stop them cause of EU policies but Brexit is soon ahah

They are not migrants, they are animals. When a coyote comes out of the woods into Toronto you know what happens? The police shoot it
Why don't you do the same with your animals?

they're africans, it's what they do
they're not refugees, they're invaders
occupying

this, can't wait to throw them over the channel like flying rockets

What the fuck are they doing? Fighting the police?

As a guy who has spent considerable time in 3rd world countries on missions trips, let me assure you this kinda behavior just comes natural to them. They are poor, uneducated, primal savages. They see the world through a binary

Your govt needs to realize that some people are fucking broken and cant be brought into your home without severe distress being caused.

won't stop the flow and will only make things worse for everyone

the police isn't there

wish i had the inage still, a french"man" numale hipster fag looking out the window all sad as islamics shoot at each other in the streets of paris and hes thinking " this is what these poor people are fleeing :("

>Calais
>police

KEK!

you're today's France cancer desu

Consider this: A pack of wild Niggers.
Savage, slavering Niggers nearing your white home. Trampling your white lawn. Raping your white daughter.
And you can't do shit since they're savages. The Nigger leader grabs your wife and fucks her with his shaman stick.
The primal Niggers finally dominate your household. They watch barbaric shows on TV and you are forced to be their slave.
Such is the downfall of White Man.

I wouldn't want this to happen, but it would be interesting to see what would happen if you took every single white person out of France right now to see how quickly the entire country would fall to ruin.

They are fighting each other, it's gang fighting.
You can pull them out of the Middle East but you can't pull the Middle East out of them.

What will you do throw them into the sea? We're not going to take them

They fight the police, they also fight among themselves. Only lefties see black people as homogenous. Somalians hate Ethiopians, Afghans hate Iraqians etc..

Deep.

France is a failed country.
Failed People
Failed Culture
Failed History
Failed Prime Minister

The only honor France is worthy of receiving is the 12 inch Somali dick it craves for being one of the most humiliating empire in the world.

>and people think germany is a shithole

You fags shouldn't have voted for Macron, you all have a death wish.

You guys voted for this, eat a dick frenchy

>say the one who used to vote for actors, sons of presidents, blacks or even jew puppets

who are you quoting?

ok, so it looks like our nation is on the cup of increased political violence and sabotage and minor guerrilla attacks. what happens after large scale guerrilla attacks ?

spray and pray

youtube.com/watch?v=E34uFvat4EE

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohn3qL1Vz34

Gas.

wow your almost like america.

You having a fap mate?

is it really that bad?

>implying somebody cares what you will do
They will be simply shipped somewhere free and releases. Nothing you can do about it, lad.

niggers gonna nig. Literally. You ask them and "that's what we do" is their answer.

Heh, it won't get to that point anymore. The Trump victory pacified the nationalists, keeping them all suspended in hope while they are bred out of existance.

If you fear the left, well.
>niggers are incapable of organizing
>commies are pretty much unarmed
>spics are too caught up in their own internal clashes

>Boat showing up on the shore dropping off muslims without something being done about it
I don't think that's gonna happen with this current climate in Britain "lad"

Welcome to/pol/ newfriend, now let us tell you about the jews.

Anglo women are waiting

Holy shit bud I hope you're not anywhere near that. Whoever filmed that must be terrified--looks like a fucking zombie movie.

It's all over. There is no way to recover, the only way is to destroy the EU and get nationalist policies in place but how is that even possible to do? Reforming the EU to place European interests above of globalist interests seems even more unlikely. I think we're better off prepping for the day it all crashes down.

Why has your country not dealt with this problem?the algerian stink still exist in youre shit hole.

Trump is MAGA while you suck Somali dick.

Damn...

What a pathetic country. One American with an AR15 could fix that place in an hour.

You voted for it. You live with it.

I guess America is at number 3 right now

Kindly send back the gypsies , they seem much more manageable than packs of wild niggers

You know what Los Angeles looked like in the movie 'Elysium'? Well, change the spics for pakis and niggers and you have London and Paris in 20 years.

Is this why there is much vidya games and shows based on zombies. Are white people having premonitions about a zombie(dindus, shitskins) in the near future

It's over, frogs. You voted for this, remember that.

I'd rather have animals walking my streets than niggers. Animals are amazing

Zombie apocalypse confirmed. Looks like world war z.

you get what you voted for

"The jew cries in pain as it strikes you"

Welcome to Spain. The video happened in Melilla, a spanish city located in North Africa.

delete this you nazi

Paris is already 50% Muslim. It's over.

Why let them into your country in the first place?

You fucking frogs need to start importing self defense tools like your treasonous government is importing savage nigger animals. You have niggers running wild in packs with machetes, it's only a matter of short time before they start to butcher you out of animal jealousy; see South Africa. Pic related for what happens when these animals do the same in America.

So what step are we on?

More like Calaisis, amirite?

Seriously though, France is fucked. Au revoir greatest ally!

2 or 3?

Let me tell you about France.

No, 13.

That was proven to be a larp, but the advice is still mostly sound

Niggers are animals dumb liberal

[These are the problems Europe is going to face going forward:]

1) Islamic Takeover/Caliphate(outbreeding & taking land by force) & Terror Groups/Networks

2) EU Army & EU "Fortress" Territories.

3) Western Europe vs Eastern Europe

4) Civil Wars(Nationalists vs Leftists)

5) African Migrants vs Islamic Refugees

6) UN Involvement.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Why are they even allowed to leave their camps?
The local Police can't be that cucked can it?!

Well when Brexit happens, we'll let them pass through with open arms.

>Why are they even allowed to leave their camps?
The geneva convention says they have the freedom of movement.

Also Frenchanon, what guns do you have?

I'm looking at your country to understand the future of Italy too.
But the more I see your people swallowing all of this the more i lose hope.
WTF are your people doing?
Why are your people taking all of this without fighting back?
There is an underground anti system resistance somewhere?
France people will be erased fast keeping this status quo.

Frank pls. You're such a joke.

>le reddit spacing meme
is not ynny anmore

>WTF are your people doing?
Nothing. What can be done?

>There is an underground anti system resistance somewhere?
There was a few.
As soon as it gets big enough for the media/politicians to hear about it, it gets redeemed illegal, parked as an "extremist group", they lose the power to function and the leaders gets arrested.

>France people will be erased fast keeping this status quo.
Correct.

Welcome to Franistan.

>target rich environment
>no Tommy gun

mfw

France fucked, just like russia

Probably shouldn't have a London bus on that, if that's so obviously wrong all the rest might as well be

>US in stage 13

keep telling yourself that pal. French people are so pathetic and delluded

how is russia fucked?

>the only way is to destroy the EU and get nationalist policies
Not sure.
Would be too easy for France to send those niggers by night to Belgium or Germany ; too easy for a country to use/blame another one.
The only response is an European one. We should extend the Hungarian policy: not even one to the whole continent.