Trump retweeted his WWE vid from the official POTUS account

AHAHAAAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

The salt mines are open for business.

What is even funnier is the fact that the retards replying to him think he's actually going to read their replies.

I can just imagine their faces - sorrowful Hillary tears flowing down their cheeks as they beg ShariaBlew for the next $7/hour check while sitting in large groups at the local Starcucks cafe

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

what a time to be alive

gonna soak in these liberal tears all day

WEW LAD

truly an americna reality show president

>literally a reality show.

thats pretty funny and will get him a lot of attention. good job mr president.

Good God I don't think 2017 can get better. Trump was right guys. He knew what he was saying when he said we would be getting tired of winning. I've thought multiple times already that he should calm down on his antics, and each time he escalates shit like this I realize that he is in control, and we need to enjoy this stuff while we have it. I honestly hope this man never dies and keeps the bantz to the best of his ability.

this man is send by God, no doubt in my man, bless you John

>liberals consider this intimidation of the press and suppression of the first amendment
a bunch of pussies with zero nuance

BAN ASSAULT GIFS

I love you, Donald.

B A S E D

"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."

- Saul Alinsky

what a loser

I love the repliers who act like this is the most horrifying thing they've ever seen.

BAN ASSAULT NUANCE

HE CAN'T BE STOPPED

>999 D Chutes & Ladders

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN DOES IT AGAIN !

Could not have said it better myself, Trump is a god.

>That Eugene Gu faggot

I have to deal with asinine leftists like that every day. God I hate academia.

It's not. It's just fucking petty and childish for the leader of the free world to act like some basement-dwelling virgin.

Man I cant even imagine being in their shoes. Like, even if I was an uptight cunt, at worst I'd think its tasteless and unprofessional. These people act like he skullfucked their 7 years deceased grandmother while beheading a toddler, I literally cannot grasp their level of outrage at something so juvenile. Its inhuman.

>the leader of the free world
He's the president of the usa, not the world.

t. concern trolling shariablue

good job moran that is the 50th thread today and the 20th open at the same time for the same stupidity

if Sup Forums would want to become a kike sucking board it would be on r/ddit and named The_Donalds. Learn to use the fucking catalog you mongoloid

The loser that can't stop winning!

its childish for a massive-media empire like CNN to slam him with bias and lie every single day.

what he did was actually funny and in good taste
>being this cucked after 2016 election
get help kid

He deluded can you be? If trump was suppressing the press he'd gather up all the cnn employees and have them executed like in north korea.

All he's doing is expressing his disapproval of their news coverage of him.

Post your best reaction when you first saw this.
I want that fat spectacle black kid reaction when brock lesnar beat undertaker.

Oh NO you mean the president isn't a stuck up Ivy douche bag like the last few? You mean he actually knows how to have fun and not act like he's better than everyone? The HORROR
Stupid faggot

thats just some homosexual guy trying to argue some moral point, don't get triggered by that nobody who reads that agrees with it

Nuance is lost on fools. We have for far too long gotten used to being moderate and getting used to losing that we forgot how to win. Trump is out there fighting like some viking berserker and we're sitting in the corner wringing our hands worrying "what will the Democrats think".

>leader of the free world
I thought that was Angela "Rape Baby" Merkel now?

Trump is President of THE UNITED STATES. Youropoors can swing from my nutz.

> ginger necckbeard

>calling someone else a "toxic orange nightmare"

They're literally just spamming him to drown out any positive feedback
every tweet has these shmucks there, they just happen to always get the top spots, funny how that works eh?

haha eurocucks don't know how it feels to actually have an awesome president like this

the President split 4 times and double downed on each one. Media will bust!

The United States of America is the world, dumbass.

Holy shit! Serves them right for airing a long, old (2013), Nixon documentary during his speech last night.

Best timeline, EVER!

Still loving every laugh.

It doesn't get much more American than what Trump is doing. Fuck "etiquette" and "standards". People like Obama and the Clintons were just wearing a facade anyway. If "Presidential" means putting on a fake smile as you lie through your teeth to everyone about who and what you are, then I prefer what Trump is doing.

This is the kind of shit our forefathers would be doing if they had access to something like the internet. Instead of duels or being a "rough rider", they'd be shit posting. It's true.

Trump is a breath of fresh air. The funny thing is, people think he's stupid and unintelligent just because he doesn't have any couth, brakes or sophistication. And yet, here we are, Trump manipulating and playing every one like a fiddle. He's been doing this shit for years and people still don't have the slightest clue how to beat him. So who is the idiot here.

>When your leader shitposts on twitter to fuck with his political opponents

I am truly envious

They lie to themselves about being "shocked" because they know on a subconscious level that being the poor underdog victim always pays out

They convince themselves that they're "shocked and scared" because its convenient, kinda like when you screw up in an online game and tell yourself its because of "lag", even though you know you're just bullshitting yourself

at least that how I imagine it works

LOL we're at capacity but we'll make more room.

HOLY SHIT IS REAL HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>kinda like when you screw up in an online game and tell yourself its because of "lag", even though you know you're just bullshitting yourself

no that was actually lag that time man

absolutely pathetic

Meant to reply to this.

The more triggered the libs are, the less they can think coherently. This is what I've observed from my liberal coworkers.

No one has bigger balls than him.for better or worse...

SO MUCH SALT. THIS WILL SUSTAIN ME FOR DECADES TO COME.

hey i got seizure from your post!

>oh no he used a funny meme which will probably make people see him as a human instead of a monster...
>AAAAH HE'S THREATENING VIOLENCE! HE'S A MONSTER! IMPEACH NOW!!!!

4 straight blackjacks

120 seconds between comments. This faggot is 100% engaged in being trolled by Trump. Trump actually owns this guy, possesses him like one would a field nigger.

He's compelled to retort in rage and Trump knows it's for our entertainment. He's paying back his memetic debt to us. A truly honorable and brilliant man.

why does every twitter cuck have a verified account? they all suffer from unwarranted self importance

>the safe space comments

If you give your personal information to (((Twitter))) they will verify you if you are not engaging in wrongthink.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

These are the most autistic motherfuckers I have ever seen on Twitter.

>Trump fires off a tweet on a whim and then goes off to make America great again & enjoy his day, ending the evening by making love to his beautiful wife
>News media called back into work, weekend ruined once again by Trump

>replying three times to one post
>being this salty

best shitting tweet of my life and it's only gonna get better come monday

>Michael ((((Schwab))))

Every fucking time

Nigger he's the president. We have no obligation to the rest of the world. Look up Andrew jacksons cursing or even the great cheese incident. Presidents used to always fuck about

WHY THE FUCK do Twitter cucks do this shit where they start a chain of replies Trump will NEVER READ. Jesus Christ it's fucking cringe

>oh fuck it's real

I just wished he had waiting to post this on July 4th for maximum burger pride.

The replies are pretty lame, its just bible spamming, and retards saying "please resign" over and over

Wait, is that Bryson "Vacuum a dick up like a Dyson" Masse ?

HOW MANY TIMES

HOW MANY TIMES HAS THIS MAN DONE SOMETHING AND YOU'VE THOUGHT "HE'LL NEVER TOP THIS"

BUT HE JUST KEEPS DOING IT

>buttslammed over a shitpost
You're projecting again

i dont know what to feel desu

>TRUMP TWEETED A MEME
>THIS IS ABSOLUTELY CHILLING
>IMPEACH DRUMPF

The whole thing is a poorly-executed psyop by the media. They want nothing more than to get Trump to stop using social media, because it undermines their stranglehold on information dispersal. The media's job as "middleman" gets cut out when the President directly reaches out to the public. That's what this is really about.

But they don't realize they're actually being psyop'd themselves by Trump. Their outrage over bullshit is actually Trump using a slide tactic (I swear to god he must browse Sup Forums) to force them to talk about what he wants them to talk about. And then after they've made themselves look retarded, he can go in and say they're fake because they're not focusing on the actual things he's done. It's genius

Fucking shitposter on chief. Just imagine these tweets being in the history books 100 years from now.

Donald Trump is quite honestly the most awe-inspiring human being alive today.

>Literally who is this cuck?

It's how they cheat the algorithm to get their posts up at the top

This.
I truly believe this is divinely ordained. He is straight up bantzing the entire mainstream meteor and all of the globalists.

The red dot always wins

If that's true than that is so fucking dumb.

The day is not over yet.
Soon very soon

>act like some basement-dwelling virgin
Like marrying three beautiful women and raising five beautiful, successful children? If anyone's raising his wife's son it's you, cuck-boy.

/thread

Trump is a fucking God, holy shit.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>TRUMP TWEETED THE CRINGIEST 9GAG LVL MEM I HAVE EVER SEEN

fixed it for you retard

bumping every thread! MAGA!

>Lefty memes
And you wonder why.

this.

I genuinely believe he is god himself. no other way to explain this.

>free world

Kill yourself you mongoloid

BUMP!

>tfw no more 2008 wrestling on your local sports channel anymore