She's weird. like awkward and not relaxed. he's relaxed though, very normie, college normie kinds...

she's weird. like awkward and not relaxed. he's relaxed though, very normie, college normie kinds. idk is she autistic or something ? the alt right women are pretty weird.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EUdPimoB6r8
youtu.be/oEfQf1_5Yaw?t=7m17s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=EUdPimoB6r8

She knows she is putting a show. She doesn't really believe the opinions she spouts and only does it for easy attention from an untapped market.
Unmarried, childless, women cannot be conservative by definition.

she's definitely autistic and i unsubbed from her because her female neuroticism started becoming really apparent, especially in her live streams. you know that weird shit women do, the awkward bitching about other women, casually shaming men... plus she's really insecure, and a huge ideologue. she called jordan peterson a cuck in a live stream after interviewing him months earlier, totally sucking his dick the whole time and also the vid that gained her wider exposure. typical female hypocrite, her bf probably got her into the political shit and shes just going along with it to please

I feel like I'm missing something. I simply don't get her appeal. Why is she discussed at all? Why did Vox Day give here a book contract? I'm open to the possibility that I'm just dense, and something is going over my head. Did she make some profound video that I'm not aware of? Did she write a pivotal article? Has she done ANYTHING other than interview interesting people in her affectless monotone? Can someone give me an example of her asking thought provoking questions?

Am way off here?

she's just pretty and pro-white. you people should wake up, don't fall into these traps, stop looking up to anyone only because they're pro-white. women look up to men, that's how it's always been. women are not thinkers or leaders. stop being inspired by women except your own mother

I unsubbed from Tara, Pettibone and all these right wing ladies
all their interviews are "I used to be blabla, but then I found blabla, now I can finally be blabla"

All women are autistic. Stop being sexist.

>muh e-celebs
kys

I have no idea who they are and neither should you. Stop watching yt shit.

she's pro white though, and a lot of pro white youtubers out there. why aren't you pagan ?

she's not even pretty
she's plain
No clue who this is btw.

>the awkward bitching about other women, casually shaming men
There's no stream I've seen with her where she doesn't go on a tirade against "beta men" at some point, it's fucking incredible.

she must be a very horny person behind the camera. pretty disgusting to think about.

tbf she live in the uk and there are a fuckton of betas here (m-myself excluded, naturally)

How exactly do you think a world where 100% of men are the upper 1-5%, can exist, mathematically speaking?

all female interviewers are weird and awkward. lauren, roaming millennial, you name it.

lauren and faith goldy is definitely not awkward. lauren is childish, faith is sarah palin type

whatever. he's cool though, like smart and fit and confident and handsome. and NOT a liberal scum. too perfect.

man, there's a difference between the current state of betas and how people were 100 years ago
if betas still had balls, would anyone have any complaints?
too much low-test these days innit?

Which reminds me, watched Faith Goldy on Molyneux, she had this whole segment about men not being manly enough for her too.

The entire interview was rather comical due to her ridiculously oversized silicone fish lips.

>she had this whole segment about men not being manly enough for her too
i hate these things. makes me feel impotent. oh well. she does make comments about it though, like a lot.

The situation with the majority of men is exactly the same, try reading any novel from back when you think things were different. What's different is the collapse of societal structures and norms, lack of god in people's lives, birth control, steroids, plastic surgeries, etc.

Not only is she obviously correct, you can look directly at the declining testosterone levels in men to confirm that.

This girl is a jewish rent seeker trying to profit off of our movement

i figured out whats wrong with this tara bitch

>she's a utopian
>the talks about her ideal white nationalist world as if its a fairy tale and she's the princess

you can tell she's one of those girls at school who never got along with the other girls and was too weird and awkward to be taken seriously by the boys

I would love to connect her milky udders to my milking machine though while I ravage her little pink butthole

Ah yes, the lucrative white nationalist market...

Nope, men's test is low as fuck, sperm count is also just a fraction of what it once was.

Yeah, compared to all those sperm count stats from 1759.

She actually admits that most Alt-Right women are, in her view, 'more autistic' than most: youtu.be/oEfQf1_5Yaw?t=7m17s

>eceleb

>eceleb
is not an argument

I met a Dutch woman once, and I asked her a few questions about the Netherlands.
There was a brief silence, so she blurted out "we're one of the few countries in the world that still has colonies!"
So I just looked her in the eye and said, "I can't imagine Aruba would be better off as an independent nation".
"Yeah, you're probably right" she said.

They'll say anything that they think men want to hear