Sup Forums it's Sunday morning. Why are you not going to church?

Sup Forums it's Sunday morning. Why are you not going to church?
>Churches are largely homogeneous
>Only institution that speaks out against degeneracy
>Meet women with good morals
>Meet old people with money and connections

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XgjZxQLiv7k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KYS Christcuck and take your semitic religion back to the desert where it belongs

Basilica has mass at 11:30 CST. I plan on going there with my qt white gf.

>good morals
>among christians

I'd say so...the priests are always tongue kissing the altar boys.

Dear God, don't force me to choose any type of religion, please. Amen.

He got sexual gratification out of that stunt for the world to see
Absolutely shameful

What do you gain out of lying on Sup Forums?

Church is for fags , accept jesus ,love god with all your hearth , love thy neighbor as thy loved thy self.

=Heaven

Go to church top listen to a guy preacher about resisting degeneracy and how some jew wants you to give away all your money. Then the holy man helps an alter boy find out what dick tastes like before driving home in his shiny Cadillac.

No thanks.

>Sup Forums it's Sunday morning. Why are you not going to church?
Because I only have false churches in my area (Catholic, Orthodox, Charismatic), we don't have any authentically Christian (Lutheran or Calvinist) church.

Don't fall for the Catholic Jew

Mass was good. Homily was bad. That's basically life these days.

>Sup Forums it's Sunday morning. Why are you not going to church?
Because I go to the supermarket instead. Also, because I don't have any affinity with any church.

Just no.
I'm from a Catholic background, so also the institution that facilitates the fucking of children.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAno.
You said church, not temple..

Tell that to the pope who sucks off refugees

Went to mass. Going again in an hour

Only catholic and orthodox have valid bishops from what you listed

Because idiots would rather attack it with strawmans than leave their mother's basement and find a traditional conservative white woman.

"valid bishops" LOL
the ones that rape little kids?

The churches here are pro mass immigration. if i join the church, they use the money to ¨help the less fortunate¨ in africa, middle east etc.

Fuck that.

Not specifically. Protestants rape more kids anyway. Catholics have the lowest level of child rape. All child rape is bad but take the plank out of your own eye first

Remember...Christianity was created by the Jews. Every cent you give to the church goes to the jews

Nothing wrong with helping the less fortunate, they just don't need a first-class ticket to Stockholm

Sorta sounds like the church has been co-opted by some outside (((force))). What was JP II's mother? Wasn't she Jewish? Must be a pure coincidence because Francis' mother was too. Yep, a pure coincidence.

I literally just got back

>Protestants rape more kids anyway.
[citation needed]

Can't I'm working and contributing to society the way God intended me to.

>Catholics have the lowest level of child rape.
lmao

These European lands belong to Odin, not to some Jew on a stick

Christianity was created by men, read Ragnarok and you will understand where Adam and Eve came from

Christianity is the ultimate blue pill

It would feel disingenuous after waking up nekkid cuddling my cute boyfriend.

We've plenty of less fortunate in Sweden already that aren't ¨refugees¨ or popping out 20 kids in Africa.

Funny that you demand sources when you didn't use any to back up your initial claims

dude you won't convince anyone if your position is that Catholics arent child diddlers
we all know the truth
even the Pope admitted one in ten preists is a child diddler

>going to church
>chancing getting diddled by Father Handsy

No thanks I'm good

In America perhaps. Here only old people and blacks visit churches.

>derp I know it is because everyone knows it is

Quite the sophisticated argument you have there

you're embarrassing yourself, we all know you's a bunch of child diddlers

as Luther said, the Pope is the Antichrist

>uses same old retarded logic

Great job there little buddy.

Well looks like Luther was wrong about that too otherwise the end of the world would have occurred already.

Went to church recently, but out of few attendees all where old and most were female. I felt very out of place. I asked the priest if I can help any way in the local christian community but he said nothing was going but asked for a donation for some crisis-callcenter. I feel like the church in my area and my country aswell is dead, and devout or passion and vigour. What should I do? pls halp!

Cause churches are full of bootlickers and liars. And your "Lord and Savior" is the same fictive person like Spiderman .

Let's assume that GOD(tm) exists. WHY THE FUCK would you need:

-a temple: god is everywhere
-a priest: is a priest closer to GOD(tm) than you? You need a mediator to GOD(tm)

Churches are financial institutions that have nothing to do with god.

>among catholics*
fix'd

Is it catholic? Find the biggest catholic church in your parish and near to you

I got back like an hour ago.

I don't go to church. I go to mass.

The one holy catholic and apostolic church is literally the body of Christ and is used to guide the spirits of its body towards salvation and bring about gods will on earth

>10% of priests being child diddlers

This shit-tier bait. /thread

From what video game is that?

On my way to a christian church in a few minutes.

Is this a "don't go to church today" messege?

Most of you on here are lying. Speak out on white nationalism & all this hate for other races but in real life you guys do nothing. You're either pussified cowards or liars but pick one

>defending child diddlers
are you proud of yourself?

I can't lie about being a non-believer, though. And while I know most churches (at least in urban areas) would welcome an atheist to attend, it would pretty much impossible to actually become a part of the community without first changing my beliefs.

No, protestant... Only catholic parish in my area is one that consists of vietnamese immigrants..

Just got back. Also Prody here, no kid diddling from my married pastor

None of my arguments pro church had anything to do belief or faith in Christ only in building communities of people to look out for each other.

All women are the same, regardless of religious beliefs. All women are whores. It's just matter of fact how they hide it well.
Our women, for example, are the biggest fucking whores world has ever seen. They throw themselves at Chads in clubs all the time. When some weak beta tries to make out they go all saint about not living a sinful lifestyle.
Like all Christians, Christian women are hypocrites and frauds.

I'm practicing becoming a gospel musician
I'd like to play at a baptist church someday and maybe possibly meet some cute religious women while I'm at it

>Do you want to be tortured? Pick one:
>Yes
>No

Hurr durr how is the 'No' choice good if some people pick 'Yes'

I'm Jewish lol

Get your normie 2012 memes out of here

Just got back with my terminally I'll dad and little brother. I've been going with them to church for the last month. I want to believe in god but am having trouble getting there.

Protestant churches are dead and dying. Go to the catholic one, its probably not all Vietnamese.

aight, thank u for the encouragement brother. gotta go now. Bless you!

So am I, unbroken maternal lineage back to Israel yet I'm catholic

went to 9 AM mass with gf.
feels good to go early and then get stuff going in the crock pot for dinner

The results of choosing either yes or no are both out of proportion. No matter how good or evil someone is in a finite life, they do not deserve an infinite life of pleasure or suffering.
And this matter becomes even more complex in Christianity, Islam, and Judaism because these religions teach that your eternal afterlife is based more upon which religion you chose rather than your good actions overall.

>being in hell
>innocent or not
literally not innocent.

BUMP
youtube.com/watch?v=XgjZxQLiv7k

1. be a jew-lover
sure jesus was born a kike to a kike mother and grew up reading talmud
but jesus split from the jews so christkikery is definitely NOT a jewish sect
2. make sure to spread the shitty faith far and wide, as per the dirty (non)jewish bible tells you
3. be an obstinate brat about everything
4. don't question the nonjewish truths in the nonjewish bible
5. jesus LOVES you but it's definitely NOT gay
6. GAY IS WRONG
7. NO GAY
8. hate jews even though jesus' mother was a kike

I forgot...
I need to attend more but my siblings would rather stay at home (I just finished my first year of junior high)

You are guilty of the crime of choosing the wrong religion.