What do you think Trump would do if twitter banned his account? Or even just suspended it for a week?

What do you think Trump would do if twitter banned his account? Or even just suspended it for a week?

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/selectall/2016/11/president-trump-can-send-emergency-alerts-to-everyone.html
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.is/PKrJ6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Move to Gab

what the fuck is Gab

No. he has the right to tweet. You have the right to ignore it.

>censoring the literal POTUS

good fucking luck.

Of course he does, but I am asking "what if. What manner of tantrum would he throw? Would he go on TV to denounce Twitter? Its just funny to think about.

He would start a new website that works just like twitter and tell everyone to move there. Twitter would collapse in a matter of days.

Twitter is a business, it can ban whoever it wants for any reason it wants, isn't that what you tea party faggots always preach?

If Trump decided to use a new platform that would effectively end Twitter.
All major and smaller outlets that want to cover him (all of them) would need to get that platform and follow it.
Twitter knows better.

They're ALLOWED to, it just wouldn't be smart. Accounts with massive reach like Trump are what make Twitter money. That's why it was so stupid to ban people like Milo and Martin Shkreli.

Just because you have a right to do something doesn't mean it's A) smart and B) immune from criticism.

Kill yourself

death of twitter
market shares going down
maybe its even his plan

I think there are more people in the world would would love to see Trump de-legitimized and to get his hand slapped like this, Twitter could totally capitalize on that

Twitter needs this Account to survive.

Not to mention the millions of libtards commiting suicide if Trumps acc would be deleted

They don't make any money off of having less ad revenue. Stop being retarded.

endorse some other media platform by using it and then beating twitter to death on it.

why are you all not on GAB it was made for (pol)

bad publicity when his argument is literally "news media don't want you to get the real news from my twitter"

that just proves him right that they are working to suppress the President so they can report fake news without being called out

Twitter would never ban his account, he single-handedly brings more people to their site than anyone.

>Gab viral marketing thread
with Jews you lose

Wouldn't this just make him look even more like a whiny vindictive baby? And what other platform would he even use?

Start his own youtube channel.

Blame it on China.
Or the dems.
Or Hillary.
Or illegal immigrants.
Or the media.
Or North Korea.
Or the EU.

Start genocideing democrats

>this one instance of appeasing the plebs
>years of continued focus with hourly content from the highest office in the states
If Trump decided he would fuck off to the nearest twitter alternative, twitter can no longer sit on their asses and have to do some of them competition.

This is probably the most logical response, but then what if YouTube banned him? Is Trump too reliant on these media platforms built by people who disagree with his politics?

Because nobody uses it and twitter exists

Also, I think the relationship Trump has with Twitter is symbiotic. If suddenly he was no longer to get out the "unfiltered truth" to his friends and enemies alike, I think his administration would suffer greatly -- even if it was just a short suspension.

Twitter is in bad shape these days. Why assume they have the upper hand?

>but then what if YouTube banned him?
They won't ban him, but he can forget trying to monetize them lol.

He'd just buy twitter

Hopefully this.

>are what make Twitter money.

Twitter has not made a dime since it was launched.

It has revenue but never real profit which is more what people think when you say: "make money"

Welcome to West Coast Tech Company Monetization, where inflated user counts are king.

The US government would buy twitter

>death of twitter
>death of liberals

DO IT!

Would be fantastic to see twitter plummit.

Trump's campaign may have saved Twitter. At the very least, Trump slowed the hemorrhage because their user base was declining and advertising dollars dwindling.
There are millions of real, active users that are only there because of him. There are millions more that are only there to troll because of him.

If Jack did something that stupid, Twitter stockholders would string him up.

He would put out an offer to a tech company to make his own version. They would complete it under budget and ahead of schedule. It would be 10x better than Shitter and they would be bankrupt by the end of the quarter.

>ban president
>instantly lose millions of users
What could possibly go wrong.

He is by far the famous person in the world. What do you think will happen?

if how he looks on twitter is important to you, nothing i say will make any sense to you. just sanctimoniously write me off as another redneck and go back to virtue signalling about muh patriarchy or something

Shitpost in National TV.

Use the Emergency Alert System to shitpost via unblockable texts.

Ancap with those market dynamics

>they ban Trump
>twitter retention lowers
>forced to shut down
>verified people can't get the attention they yearn
>unexplained surge in suicides in America throughout the next 3 months

i like it. self cleaning oven

Do it and find out...

>waaah I'm getting censored on Facebook Twitter and so on
>those social networks constantly manipulate shit to favor a left wing agenda
>use an alternative? no we already have Twitter and Facebook

You know, it is possible to go too far.

If Trump threatened leaving Twitter, the company would freak out and CNN or NYT would put together some narrative about the press and people are required to have access to the president

Heaven on earth

I have it and never use it

In fact, we need to meme this into happening. We need to start the movement for twitter to ban Trump. Let's kick that hill of fire ants.

>What do you think Trump would do if twitter banned his account? Or even just suspended it for a week?
He would use the emergency alert system to shitpost. Every cell phone in the United States would go off at the same time, saying something to the extent of, Twitter is garbage CNN is fake news so sad MAGA.

>become prez of Burger King
>invent whopper burger

The Purge.

Anything he would say about it would be fair and within his moral right. Fuck censorship. Twitter would deserve the worst quite frankly

He already killed CNN, Why would Twitter ban him anyway?

twitters stock and worth would plummet

They are not going to ban the POTUS from Twitter. I would love it if they did though, because there are so many ways in which he could fuck with them. Twitter is already having trouble monetizing themselves and if Trump wanted to he could sink them with a stroke of his pen.

He would join another platform and Twitter would lose half it's users

Probably not care and go back to being president.

Sup Forums would be dope

he will just use this feature
nymag.com/selectall/2016/11/president-trump-can-send-emergency-alerts-to-everyone.html

Someone would probably start a new network that would link him straight to his supporters. I HIGHLY doubt Trump would get banned from twitter.

Twitter will not ban his account. Every stupid thing he says can be used against him next election. Twitter knows this and thus why they don't do shit. If they banned him then people would forget the stupid shit he said.

There's always amber alert

For the love of God please ban Trump on twitter.

$TWTR would then freefall into bankruptcy allowing a new social media platform to take its place and a chance to reprogram all the liberalism glued to it.

Twitter knows that if it wasn't for Trump their whole platform would be a fucking ghost town.

Hell I used to use Twitter in the past, but all my Twitter buddies just set up a large Discord and it's way more fun and we can voice talk with each other and shit.

Nationalize Twitter.
Delete CNN'S account.

I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE

Twitter supports/protects Terrorists & Pedo networks.

Them banning/censoring Trump & Conservative/independent/Alternatives would be the nail in the coffin for them.

Twitter HQ has some fascinating systems & people in it.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

nuke Twitter HQ

>Twitter is a business and must be forced to bake cakes to whoever demands one. Isn't that what you liberal cocksuckers believe?

Twitch shitpost livestreams with potus

I hope he uses that for the final shitpost of the term.
Imagine Jan. 20, 2020 at 5AM:
>No birth certificate or greencard? Report to ICE by noon OR ELSE.

I think twitter would go bankrupt in 24 hours without Trump to make their site relevant

It would be hilarious if twitter deleted his account.

>account banned on faggot website
>de-legitimized major world leader
wew, lad

Twitter don't make that much money. Trump is keeping them relevant, probably increasing their value.

>Trump becomes a tripfag
>loses all Sup Forums support

Shitpost on the official POTUS twitter

it would be very painful for twitter, they have to feed the hand that bites them or lose even more.

Has Twitter banned ISIS yet?

Trump is da Donke Kong of Twitter yo lol.

>twitter bans Trump

We all know the next step, I myself am waiting for the day.

i dont know use Facebook

archive.is/PKrJ6

Twitter is a platform of the alphabet soup....

ISIS is a product of the alphabet soup.

Alphabet soup did not dispatch Trump

Trump = Alphabet Soup = SISI

JFK makes speech about alphabet soup...says he will dismantle

JFK dispatched

He would use @POTUS, and the Twitter stock market will go through the ground.

Trump knows it's best to use them, if it's possible to dismantle them you'd do it after 2022

This. I would love to see him banned just so twitter goes bankrupt.

He would be doing a better job

Remember near the end of the campaign? Trump was barely using Twitter and he was doing well in the polls and strategically too

I would find this amazing

if i were him i'd send some cia thugs to apply the necessary pressure on the twitter cunts

>Trump orders the Blue Angels to write his tweets over majority Democrat-supporting cities
>Leftists lose their fucking minds
>Hold protests where they purposefully stare at the ground en-mass
>Fail to see the alt-right steamrollers until it's much too late
>Soylent Green is made from the remains
>Distributed to every freedom-loving American

They wont ban him. He doesn't go far enough.

>is processed into dog food
>given to every red state trump voter's birding dog
>eagle caws triumphantly in the distance

get out normie

Trump would tripfag on /x/

Twitter is a provate company that can ban whoever the fuck they want. it would be absolutely retarded for them to ban him but they absolutely can.