Which branch of the military should I enlist in?

Which branch of the military should I enlist in?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world-0/space-us-air-force-armed-forces-space-mission-a7818001.html
archive.is/o0ZWj
yournewswire.com/house-space-corps-military-branch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My dick

If you actually want to kill, airforce. If you want to be a highly trained soldier that never gets to shoot anything marines or infantry.

the lowest hanging one, yes the one with the noose, use it goy

I'd join her Chair Force, if you know what I mean.

chairforce

i would eat that pizza

This, that pizza looks amazing

The faggot amerigoy branch

Air force

Dominos
>amazing
Wut

I bet it tastes like ass

>BBRRRRAAAAPPP

BRRRRAAAAPPPPP

Brap

t. vegans

air force or artillery, infantry is for tards

wait 2 years join space corps

Navy

Hot

The new one, the upcoming USSMC

United States Space Marines Corps

I was told to go into either the marines or navy by the men I've talked to who've enlisted. What's the pros and cons?
My biggest fear is if I join the navy I won't be able to sightsee when I'm deployed, and will be stuck on a sub or an aircraft carrier

>Military

boring. Join the CIA and topple banana republics.

Join the IDF.

Foreign Legion.
Unless you are a cuck numale

The Coast Guard is the only branch that protects the country and activity saves American lives everyday through rescue missions.

Just remember the six most important words in the Navy: it's not gay if it's underway

Retarded RPer

I would give anything to have something like that in my life. That just looks like pure fun. Her ass is amazing.

French or Russian?

Navy: fags
Army: retards
Airforce: cool dudes

On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate that body?

Coast Guard is the ultimate redpill matie

Wait for the Space Force.

independent.co.uk/news/world-0/space-us-air-force-armed-forces-space-mission-a7818001.html

Who's ready to become Space Marines?

Beta cuck.

Straight to archive
archive.is/o0ZWj

Retarded? yournewswire.com/house-space-corps-military-branch/

I invent nothing here

What the h*ck is a Space Corp/Force/USSMC

>joining up to be a tourist
kys faggot

braaap

Navy is recruiting for nuclear engineering right now. It's the best program for any branch right now. Big money and you learn how to make a nuclear reactor

How is it beta?

How the fuck you know its dominos?

SOON!

it's a copy of Russian Aerospace Forces

Oh shoot, that sounds fun
Hopefully I could pull high enough on the asfab

Infantry/Navy: Hardworking, redpill, actually get shit done

Chairforce: Lazy cucks, cry when they actually have to do something

the choice is yours

Air force. Also, enlisting is for retards. Do rotc
Usafa vet here, fuck you all

Former Navyfag here. Don't join any branch because the modern military is full of pussies and openly gay faggots who boast about sucking cock all day and you have to respect them. Also they are letting trannies in now. Do you really trust a trap with your life user?

none, Have fun dying for israel

Space corps.

>t.just got out this past december

space corps, you dummy.

Don't be a fucking loser. Get a degree, serve as an officer. Do it smart and the degree is also paid for while you collect a salary and lord it over the scrubs. Enlist? Ugh, get a commission, bitch.

This

No other branch even comes close. They are highly respected and have a very stringent hiring process.

Well, no user, but it'll give me a steady job for 4+ years and hopefully give me a career path afterwards. I'm living a dead end job not knowing what to do, and getting angry every day watching "diversity"
I want to help change stuff. I hate Muslims.

Space Corps

If you're on here long enough you'll be fine. There are mobile apps to help you study

>I hate Muslims.

Airforce

>I hate muslims
>decides to join the U.S. Military that creates muslims refugees on a daily basis

wow.... the autism is strong here

>refugees

Navy

>Air Force
>doing anything
Holy shit what a fucking meme

Dude, you will be forced to attend monthly diversity and sexual harassment training (because feminists). You do not understand how PC the military is these days. You will also have to attend training about fags and traps as well. If you asked about joining 10 or 20 years ago Id tell you to do it. Now it is a leftist hell and you cannot resist because you will have no rights. If you use any "hate speech" your ass will be infront of the captain the next day and he will ass fuck you because "we gots to be tolerant".

the branch that has the lowest standards