WaPo: "Trump tweets doctored video clip that appears to promote violence against CNN"

Why are they allowed to do this?

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/07/02/trump-appears-to-promote-violence-against-cnn-with-tweet/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/G6c4r
youtube.com/watch?v=1mBKVCNEW1o
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=evUazL6i_S0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Archived that
archive.is/G6c4r

Wapoop

fpbp

How stupid are these people? This is 1 dimensionsal tic-tac-toe and they still don't get it

Boy, they've come a long way since Woodward and Bernstein

CNN BTFO

They're intentionally misleading people.

We should show them CNNs true face

>1 dimensionsal tic-tac-toe
whoever goes first, wins?

as if Wrestling fans won't see through this

>appears

Weasel words.

That;''s just a disgusting use of language for a Headline that pretty much encapsulates our distaste for the MSM.
We really should have more raids on their comment section. It's one of the worst on the Internet. It needs to be pilled.

Sup Forums is always right

We Nostradamus now

why cant we promote violence against reporters? all they do is push lies and other garbage at the masses, fuck them

I felt absolutely zero urges to do violence on the Canadian media yesterday based on their stories on Canada Day 150. Toronto Star, Globe and Mail, total legit organizations and I wish them zero harm. I mean it CSIS

Exactly, they shouldn't try playing

>liberals think Professional Wrestling is real

DOCTORED

MSM has been hyping up a real attack on the media. should we be worried about a false flag?

their feelings are hurt

youtube.com/watch?v=1mBKVCNEW1o

Get your (((Marksmen pipe rifle)))

waaaaaah! waaaaaaaah!

>WaPo thinks wrestling is real

They are about to lose so many young people with this fear-mongering over a fucking meme. Remember that these same people were making articles asking if it was "OK to punch a Nazi" after laughing at Richard Spencer being sucker punched.

Trump is leading the leftist media around by the nose. He's giving them irrelevant distraction after distraction which they immediately become obsessed with and cover nothing else. Meanwhile every political goal he wants is being accomplished with zero attention being given to them by the left. It's brilliant.

It's interesting because they say it's a juvenile tweet and then they say it's encouraging violence

If it was juvenile then how can it?

What the left is really mad about is that the right is finally using their own Alinsky tactics against them and doing it better than they ever did.

That is a fucking clothesline

CNN and Washpoo can Burn.
They are the Cancer.

>doctored

This is a great point. Millenials would see this as literally nothing, juvenile at WORST.

This is nowhere near violent. Unlike Kathy Griffin and the Trump murder play.

This is exactly why no one trusts them anymore, dude memes on them and they completely fail at humor just hoping to spin it to seem like he's encouraging political violence.
These retards do it to themselves and then cry when people trust them less than Trump

>every board has better wrestling threads than /asp/, even Sup Forums
Really makes you think.

>personal information is being given away

Does this faggot think that the federal government doesn't already have most, if not all, information on him? Especially after Obama gave the NSA so much power? Hell, you can buy viter information and what Trump is asking for is public information

Typical leftist kike response.

Meanwhile they're all for all these threats against the president, because free speech. Trump does this and they reveal their hypocrisy immediately.

We just gonna ignore the twitter rampage assange went on over the tolerant left calling for his death yesterday cnn?

My left-leaning wife rolled her eyes at that headline. This MSM baiting really works.

Wait
>*Smacks lips*
Ya mean cnn aint some dude with a da words cnn as a head????
>Whoa bro, dat sheeitt is deep

>play promotes violence against Trump
>comedian promotes violence against Trump
>numerous journalists call for violence against Trump
>"THIS IS THE POWER OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH!"

>Trump posts a video of himself bodyslamming a person (from an old wrestling stunt) with an overlay of a CNN logo, completely symbolic of recent events
>"THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!"

Cognitive dissonance?

I'm honestly confused as to why leftists are visibly angry about this.

He has received 10% of the reaction for way worst before

>appears

They know how stupid this article is yet they still decide to publish it

Saucearoony?

This doesn't feel smart enough to be a (((response)))

>msm baiting works
I'm sorry your wife is part of the 20% who believes in the credibility of the media at this point. Shouldn't have married a dumb whore bud

You're right, it's reflexive.

No they support violent threats because they're moralistic against "hate."

That's how they rationalize it.

Fpbp

they should've just retweeted the end with Trump getting a Stone Cold Stunner

Every action has an opposite, equal reaction. The corporate globalist media has lied to the public for decades, pushed false narratives to justify wars that kill millions, they cover for the pedophiles and criminals in DC, they cover for the big crony capitalists that abuse the system in defrauding the public, And THIS TWEET crosses the line? People need to pull their heads out their asses and get a clue.

Because normal people found it funny and humanizing.

The media and the Left have been trying to turn Trump into a literal monster for months now, so they are flipping the fuck out. This is just like when Fallon tussled Trump's hair on live TV and the flipped out. He CANNOT appear like a human, he needs to be a subhuman monster who people will not mind being brutally murdered if need be.

CNN & the DNC are Think-Tanking some False Flags right now.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Look, she's
>apolitical
>feminine
>pregnant
>hot
>white

But when I met her she had the basic female "Bernie sounds nice" bias. She's from NYC -- what can you expect? She doesn't rant about it, but she's redpilled on race, postmodernism, etc.

Maybe we need to keep an eye out on any updates to the insurance policies for the various CNN HQ buildings

>taking it personally
>spilling your spaghetti this hard

Just stop, dude.

>sauce
1/6

But what's the context around it?

Like was he threatened?

>Toronto Star, Globe and Mail
The Globe used to be good reading 20-25 years ago, but it's now liberal trash that's 90% opinion, even the business section went full on red-commie. At least the Star has been consistent trash.

>>white

I hope you did a DNA test on her

2/6. I didn't number these upside down don't be mad

Oh yeah. That makes this a lot funnier.

>Because normal people found it funny and humanizing.
absolutely this

3/6. Context is he lost his mind at term "tolerant left."

TIME, Mueller, you might want to check this out (pic).

4/6

Thank fuck I'm done

If you take a step back, because wrestling isn't real you can see that Trump is stating through his metaphor that his public spat with CNN is nothing more than a distraction, yet they're still taking the bait.

>appears to promote violence

I know I shouldn't be surprised by now, but they really don't have any moral qualm about lying liek this do they?

These people are SUPER RETARDED!

youtube.com/watch?v=evUazL6i_S0

(((Woodward))) and (((Bernstein)))

What do you expect?
He has nothing in common with the usual persons in this position. Trump is more like those authoritarian figures of the eastern block. He hates freedom of speech if it's not him making the talk and hates free press.

But why should I complain? Every country has the leader it deserves and the USA obviously deserved someone like him as much as we deserved Merkel, who is an equally destructive conservative.

CNN and MSNBC are directly responsible for the crazy Bernie supporter shooting Republicans because he believed in the Russia narrative they push.

Directly responsible.

They edge on these crazies knowing exactly what they are doing.

Yeah, Trump hates freedom of speech. That's the ticket, Germany.

We own you by the way. You are occupied territory. You don't have freedom because you lost World War II. You don't know what freedom is.

Your statement is direct opposite of reality. Trump and the right support freedom of speech. The left supports censorship and totalitarianism.

It's both! Everything Drumpf does is simultaneously pure evil racist sexist bigotry, and the impotent ramblings of a sentient cheeto.

Don't take him seriously, but at the same time panic because he's putting us all in danger. Freedom is slavery, etc.

>juden presse constantly lies
>drumpf hates freedom of speech

Of course if you had any knowledge of or interest in the real world you'd be more concerned with the hostile foreign invasion currently being foisted upon Germany by globalist kikes.

>blackmailing

?

This deserves its own thread.

The left was taken over by crazy SJW globalists financed by bankster in order to derail economic populis. Assange, classical liberals and left leaners (like myself) are sick of this shit.

I don't get it. No, i seriously can not understand how anyone from this planet can get so angry over a 2/10 meme

Doctored

How does that make it different from normal tic-tac-toe?

HAHAHAHAHA, I like how they used the word "doctored" as it was something nefarious.

Is this nord a bot or just a glorious autismo?

>because wrestling isn't real you can see that Trump is s

NORDBOTTO!
DAISUKE!!!

They know it's fake right?

How dare you make such a reasonable comment. I challenge you to a wrestling match!… (insert sarcasm)

I'm reminded of a leddit post where someone asks if anyone had ever seen Trump laughing. The sources they follow have created this image in their heads of Trump being a Disney cartoon villain, super dumb and always doing the worst possible thing, so they can't even see him as a human being anymore. If you read Trump's tweets from that perspective, then this one sounds super menacing, as this villain who was waging war against the honest media just tweeted what looks like a call to violent action. They can't see it's just an average guy having fun on the internet messing with people who messed with him first.

Trump just likes the meme. Never analyse memes too deeply or they lose their power.

Banning journalists from the white house who are just asking uncomfortable questions equals freedom of speech or freedom of the press?

When this was done around here usually the conservatives and right winged were to blame, like when the right wing party of the south the CSU (currently in coalition with Merkels CDU) turned off broadcasting of a satirical piece in their state. Or many interior ministers of the past (mostly but not only from the conservative party) suing journalists for just doing their fucking job of investigative journalism. Or our current minister of defense (again from the right CSU) when she was Minister of Family Affairs and Youth wanting to ban websites, not because of terrorism but just because of violent games.

Quick reminder that Podesta still works at WaPo

was thinking this as i scrolled down, gotta make makin' memes with mspaint sound as scary as possible

where do news orgs register their press passes? I've been trying to find it but can't.

I heard a rumor they're registered as entertainment to skirt some regulations. Is this true, can anyone help confirm?

You are blinded by your German pseudo-intellectualism. When the media follows a prescribed narrative it's not beneficial journalism, it's propaganda. And how can you compare the US to a country that actively arrests people for "hate speech". Your 3rd world country literally has political prisoners.

bumpo

I'm confused at what "german pseudo-intellectualism" means? Some of the greatest thinkers/leaders and scientists in history were German.

I think you just use the term "pseudo-intellectual" as a crutch to dismiss people with claims you cannot refute through argument.

In otherwise you are a faggot and should kill yourself.

Banning them from the White House isn't the same as censoring them, it's just putting them on the same level as most of the media outlets in the country, which also don't have access to the White House. The recent videos from Project Veritas show how dishonest CNN is, I would make an example of them, too.

Unfortunately the lib-progs don't seem to believe in freedom of speech anymore, considering how they run academia like an American Taliban.