9/11

Any 911 conspiracy theorist here?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=jxrSMJbwiZw
youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Archives(Did a 9/11 thread a while ago): archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

I'm a 9/11 conspiracy theorist. I think 9/11 was caused by a conspiracy between a few dozen muslims.

where is the proof of it being muslims, what could they possibly gain

whoa that really got my noggin a joggin

don't need logic if you have inbred for a millennia

>conspiracy theorist

Every scandal starts with a conspiracy. Hell, even watergate started as a conspiracy.

72 virgins

The official story is that they found their passports in the rubble. And people believed it.

Same here. I just can't stop myself from thinking it was 19 weird people with box cutters, and then I don't know if we really found who did or not yet but I think we need to take down that Assad guy.

4 buildings.
Y no building 6?

melt steal beams, not passports.

passports are not ferrous

hilarious isn't it.

Well fuck, what other proofs do you truthers need. I think the passport in the rubble is pretty damning

How do you guys live believing that your government mercilessly kills its own people?

The recordings of them talking to air traffic control while flying the plane?

Jews gonna jew.

Waiting for the cousin of a person in tower 1 to come into the thread screeching about how it really happened.
Oh wait, it's not a Sandy Hook thread so it's unlikely anybody connected to NYC would be on the internet .

We here in germany had an architect on television when the building in london bruned and someone called in and asked him why the WTC collapsed so fast and this building burned for ages and nothing happend.
He responded by 'Well because americans build cheap and like shit'

So there's that

With my nose down like a good goy
Just like u

>US overthrows democratically elected govts in midEeast starting in 80s
>power vacuum created
>authoritarian regimes seize power, allign themselves with US
>civil wars break out because the citizens of said countries no longer control their destiny, have no representation
>US media: THESE RADICALS WANT TO OVERTHROW OUR ALLIES! WE MUST TAKE THEM OUT!
>time goes by, dictators get cocky and slowly back away from US
>in the case of Syria, Assad allies with Russia
>the RUSSIA-EUROPE pipeline is built through Syria
>US MEDIA: ASSAD IS GASSING HIS OWN PEOLLE! WE CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THE CIVILIANS! WE MUST FIGHT WHO USED TO BE OUR ALLIES AND ALLY WITH OUR OLD ENEMIES
>meanwhile in Iraq, US kills 2 civilians for every "enemy combatant"

We dont give a fuck about killing civilians! When you hear a talking head on the MSM tell you we're going into ANY country bc we care about the civs, THEYRE LYING TO YOUR GODDAMN FACE

Its all about the money, Lebowski!

>We here in Germany
>nazi flag
t. LARPing shart in mart

The building in London was built like total shit and the renovation work done it was fucking horrible and made it a death trap.

>Plan disintegrates
Pasports survive

muzzies tried to blow one of the towers up with a car-bomb in the parking garage a few years earlier
why would he not insure it

Chimney effect, kraut.
I thought you Germans were good at engineering.

The initial investigation into the William J Clinton Foundation was closed a year early, on September 11, 2001.

Good thing there was more than one Clinton Foundation I guess.

The bottom line should be if you would remove the jews from your country suddenly all ills stop happening. Complete miracle.

The five Israelis working for Urban Moving Systems and arrested by New Jersey PD on 9/11 after they were spotted filming and celebrating the attacks were then held in prison by FBI under intensive questioning and lie detector tests (which some failed). The FBI/police reports are online.The documents are shocking. The Israelis were stressed af and stories didn't add up.

>Sivan Kurzberg
>Paul Kurzberg
>Yaron Schmuel
>Oded Ellner
>Omer Marmari
>Domink Suter (Israeli owner of UMS, fled offices for Israel before FBI grilled him)

The Kurzberg brothers were the ringleaders, and had Mossad ties. Oded Elner and the other two later appeared on an Israeli news interview, which is on YouTube, feigning innocence. Their Israeli attorney declared the FBI had mistreated them during questioning, but backed off.

These five Israelis worked for a Mossad front based in Jersey City, NJ called

>Urban Moving Systems

This was a long-operating front company working as a moving company. Their office was raided by Feds after 9/11. The owner of UMS was also an Israeli, Dominik Suter, who fled to Israel. His whereabouts today are unknown, but I've read he returned to the US in the last three years.

it's fact, know it is difficult to live with but we survive.

It's better than living in a dreamworld of coincidences.

>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel. The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction". Certain parts of the polices set forth in the paper were rejected by Netanyahu.

This is interesting, I didn't know about any of that.

where the fuck have you been for the last 15 years then?

I have actually done a bit of research on the 9/11 attacks and for some reason these 'dancing Israelis' have never been mentioned.

I'd believe the 9/11 conspiracy theories if the Dems were in the White House at the time.

When you consider that it's impossible for a bunch of camel fuckers to orchestrate 9/11 on their own, you have to ask who were the big players with motive:

Saudis: Fomenting Wahabism and chaos in the ME allows the royal family to hold all the power. US intervention assures they stay comfy.

Zionists: Clean Break basically explains everything by itself. If you want Greater Israel to happen you need to weaken your neighbors and plunge the whole region into chaos. Also as long as the US is invested in this region they will keep financing both the Israelis and the Saudis. Israel is the largest recipient of foreign aid from the US.

>Military Industrial Complex (MIC) and neocons: Neocons favor military intervention and American supremacy worldwide. They have deep ties with the political system (some would say even Deep State) as you can see members of PNAC getting into power like Rumsfeld and Cheney. Their interests ally perfectly with the MIC as they would be increasing MICs budget indefinitely until total supremacy is achieved. The MIC has an interest in replacing the Cold War with something new, something like The War on Terror, so that they can stay in business and keep growing.

i don't believe you, it has been common knowledge for well over a decade.

Check you Dunning-Kruger effect.

What would you like to know?
Be specific, too much stuff to tap out.

>AM
>PM
this is so stupid

Pull it.

Proof that any of the buildings were controlled demolition

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=jxrSMJbwiZw

just look at the videos you can see the explosions going off.

Molten steel under the rubble of all 3 buildings. "Like a foundry..."

Look at all those meaty chunks.

Is the 91tlst floor where the molten steel was pouring out of?

>The 28-page chapter details a wide variety of connections between Saudi government officials, suspected Saudi intelligence assets and the 9/11 hijackers, and were completely classified by the George W. Bush administration. Though they were declassified in July 2016, the public version has 97 redactions adding up to roughly three pages of content, and the defense attorneys want to know what’s still hidden from view.

There's basically still 3 classified pages today in 2017. Don't ask questions goyim.

Aside from testimonies from det crews, and the mounds of ear witness reports of explosions, you are probably wondering how the explosives were placed Right? For that you should look up the ACE elevator company, a company that just so happened to get awarded the contract for maintenance of the elevators just a few months prior to 9/11. Wresting it from the company that had the contract since the buildings construction. Also you may want to look into owns or owned at the time the ACE elevator company.
Plus, the nano thermite found at the scene is a pretty good indicator.
Anything else?

WMD in Iraq was a lie. I wonder why (((MSM))) doesn't doubt this even bigger hoax.

Page 415:

>While in the United States, some of the September 11 hijackers were in contact with, and received support or assistance from, individual who may be connected to the Saudi Government. There is information, primarily from FBI sources, that at least two of those individuals were alleged by some to be Saudi intelligence officers. The Joint Inquiry’s review confirmed that the Intelligence Community also has information, much of which has yet to be independently verified, indicating that individuals associated with the Saudi Government in the United States may have other ties to al-Qa’ida and other terrorist groups. The FBI and CIA have informed the Joint Inquiry that, since the September 11 attacks, they are treating the Saudi issue seriously, but both still have only a limited understanding of the Saudi Government’s ties to terrorist elements. In their testimony, neither CIA nor FBI witnesses were able to identify definitively the extent to which such support, if it exists, is knowing or inadvertent in nature.

>The FBI’s Washington Field Office created a squad devoted to ———————– ————- ————- —————- —————– ——————– ——— ————- ——— ——————– ———- ————— ———. Only recently, and at least in part due to the Joint Inquiry’s focus on the issue, did the FBI and CIA establish a working group to address the Saudi issue...

Steel vs Reinforced Concrete. Steel loses something like 20% of its yield strength at office fire temperatures, reinforced concrete doesn't. Look up any major building fire in the last 30 years and you'll quickly see a pattern.

>Kader Toy Factory - steel - collapsed
>WTC - steel - collapsed
>Windsor Tower - reinforced concrete core with steel truss/frame outer shell - steel collapsed, core survived
>Beijing CTT Building - reinforced concrete - didn't collapse
>Grozny City Hotel - reinforced concrete - didn't collapse
>Grenfell Tower - reinforced concrete - didn't collapse

WTC 1, 2, and 7 were all-steel structural designs. Each sustained structural damage (either from plane or debris impacts) and then were weakened further by the fires until they collapsed.

how did you make it out of the third grade with sentence structure like that?

It's 4.30am here, i'm tired.

Page 417:

>Osama Bassnan. Bassnan may have been in contact with al-Mihdhar and al-Hazmi during their time in San Diego. Bassnan was a close associate of al-Bayoumi and Omar Bakarbashat, another one of the hijackers’ close associates...

>...Bassnan has many times to the Saudi Government, including past employment by the Saudi Arabian Education Mission, referred to in FBI documents as ——————– ————- —————. The FBI also received reports from individuals in the Muslim community alleging that Bassnan might be a Saudi intelligence officer.

It all about propping up the petrodollar

I preferred 9/10 tbqh.
I will never forget. Best day ever

I think it's pretty obvious that it was used to further the Bush/Clinton & Neocon idea of the New World Order.

I just seriously can't believe that the government couldn't have come up with a better story.

Shitskins terrorize the West all the time. Granted, not usually on the scale of 9/11, but why is it so hard to believe they were behind 9/11 when they've been behind so many other attacks before and since?

For what it's worth, I'm open to 9/11 conspiracy theories. I'm positive WTC 7 was brought down on purpose. I have no doubt the government used the events to their benefit in some ways.

Ok, but building 7 never got anywhere near as inflamed as those few (smaller) buildings did. Not to mention only the top ten percent of 1 and 2 were on fire, and for a very short time.
The rest could not have possible given way to that mass in that manner unless there was zero resistance beneath it.
All those buildings collapsed at near free fall speed. Fire dies not explain that day. And also molten steel, user. Not weakened, melted steel was found, seen, felt tgat day, and for weeks after.

no it's about Greater Israel and after that Zionist world domination.

Its also all about the missing 2.3 trillion

>implying they didn't just simply roll down the window and throw them out

>actually believing the Ds and Rs are on different sides

How do you live knowing that your country lost a war to a bunch of flightless birds?

419:

>According to an FBI agent in Phoenix, the FBI suspects Mohammed al-Qudhaeein of being ——————. Al-Qudhaeein was involved in a 1999 incident aboard an America West flight, which the FBI’s Phoenix office now suspects may have been a “dry run” to test airline security. During the flight, al-Qudhaeein and his associate asked the flight attendants a variety of suspicious questions; al-Qudhaeein then attempted to enter the cockpit on two occasions. Al-Qudhaeein and his associate were flying to Washington, D.C. to attend a party at the Saudi Embassy. During the course of its investigations, the FBI has discovered that both al-Qudhaeein and the other individual involved in this incident had connections to terrorism.

(Mossad)

i think that faggot and his 2 kids not being in the tower that day is proof enough

100% impossible that 2 747's did pic related.

Underrated

pic related

The Earth is flat. Debate me, I have all the answers.

many people believe the passports were planted, and that thermite was used

some believe Mossad agents planted the thermite

>talking about the 2.3 trillion
>that id
What did Kek mean by this?

which would explain why lucky larry the jew managed to take out insurance on the towers just before the incident. and why others shorted the airlines stocks hard just before the happening

Building 7 collapsed because of Sympathetic Demotion. It felt the others fall and didn't want to be the odd one out

but this is all conspiracy theories™ thought up by counter-semites. here is the truth.

What really happened on 911, never before seen.

430:

>The U.S. Government also located another Virginia number at an Usama Bin Ladin safehouse in Pakistan. The number is subscribed to by an individual named —————- ———— ————- was interviewed by the FBI in June 2002. He could not explain why his number ended up at a safe house in Pakistan...

Good thing Americans only found out Bin Laden was in Pakistan 10 years later

what is the best evidence of a flat earth?

The ONLY evidence, is that it looks flat from where you are standing.

See, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknow unknowns- the ones we dont know we dont know.

Got it?

there is none.

thermite is not fast enough to cause a collapse like that

government was definitely behind it but planes were the only cause

video where guy explains how the beams were easily destroyed by plane and jet fuel
youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA

the steel core was weakened significantly then the 50 floors above the impact zone fell onto each other causing the pancake effect

>FBI documents also indicate that several Saudi Naval officers were in contact with the September 11 hijackers. FBI documents state that the San Diego Field Office opened a counterterrorism investigation of an individual named Osama Nooh, a Saudi Naval officer, due to his association with Nawaf al-Hazmi and Khalid al-Mihdhar. In addition, Lafi al-Harbi, another Saudi Naval officer, was in telephone contact with flight 77 hijackers Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi on nine occasions from March 11, 2000 to March 27, 2000.

>The Jacksonville FBI Field Office is conducting an investigation to determine whether Saleh Ahmed Bedaiwi, a Saudi Naval officer within its territory was in contact with any of the hijackers. ————- —————– —————- ———- —————- ——————– ————- ————- —————– —————- ———- —————- ——————– ————————– —————– —————- ———-

>————- —————– —————- ———- —————- ——————– ————- ————- —————– —————- ———- —————- ——————– ————-.————- —————– —————- ———- —————- ——————– ————-.

>————- —————– —————- ———- —————- ——————– ————-.————- —————– —————- ———- —————- ——————– ————-.————- —————– —————- ———- —————- ——————– ————-.

Your partisanry blinds you.
You do know the office of the President is just a face, a way for the people to feel like they make a difference. USA is a pseudo-democracy.

Bush I belongs in the modern-day Democratic party.
Clinton elected to CHANGE THINGS, deregulated WallSt, enforced mandatory minumum sentences for nonviolent drug crimes which EXPLODED the prison population, mostly with poverty stricken black men, made massive cuts to Welfare. For some reason, people still call him a Liberal...
Bush II elected to CHANGE THINGS, was a puppet of the military-industrial-complex, did whatever Cheyney reccomended. Halliburton, Cheyney's company, was selected to rebuild Iraq, the country we invaded unconstitutionally (no congressional declaration of war). Profitted like a muthafukka.
Obama, campaigned as a Progressive, elected to CHANGE THINGS, instituted a for-profit, corporate-insurance-driven Healthcare plan WITH NO COST CONTROLS originally proposed by a right-wing "thinktank" in the Nixon era (google it). At the same time, he expanded the illegal wars taking us from 2 to 7 (Iraq and Afghanistan originally, expanded to Pakistan, Yemen, Libya, Syria, Somalia) and cemented Bush II's tax cuts for the wealthiest of individuals and corporations. For some reason, people still call him a Liberal...
Trump elected to CHANGE THINGS... Any guess if thatll happen?

I synpathize with Trump voters: he told you he was gonna look out for you, he said hed bring those jobs back. Are you starting to see that NOTHING will change? Do you fell like A FUCKING CHUMP? I know how you feel. I voted for Obama, I thought he would change things. I FELT LIKE A CHUMP.

We need to smash the fuck out of the establishment's system. Every 4 years we are given the APPEARANCE of choice, when really, the the rich will keep getting richer and the poor will keep getting poorer.
It's all about the money, Lebowski!

I would say that there is no curvature. For example, Chicago is 59 miles from the opposite shore of Lake Michigan, given the earths curvature, it should be 2320 feet below the horizon. They try to explain this phenomenon as a "mirage" but it's bullshit. You can do similar experiments with a pair of expensive binoculars or a really good camera on a seashore. Zoom that shit up and the ship, yachts, whatever comes back at you.

not this again. they don't drop from point of impact.

Lurk more before creating your first thread newfag

pancake effect caused this

the floors above the impact zone fell and this overloaded the strain the floor could support and it collapsed into itself because of it

London building fire -

No Collapse

I don't know

if the sun is only 3000 miles away or whatever you fucks believe.
then where the fuck does the sun go during a sunset?
the earth is flat the sun just gets further away from my position right?
while staying the same size?

>19 Saudi Arabians with box cutters hijack planes
>respond by invading Afghanistan and Iraq