youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HvEtk
youtu.be/K_qDl_5adUA
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
cartiermccloud.wordpress.com/2017/04/25/trump-sucks-jew-cock/
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/880805898603593728
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-01/2nd-amendment-comes-europe-czech-republic-enshrine-right-bear-arms-constitution
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DRUUUMPFFF BTFOOOOOOO

Trump's tweet has already more than 100k retweets. What will the final count at the end of the day be /pol?

>memeing president
yikes

PENNSYLVANIA AWOOOOVEMENT!

Oh, Europoors...

HOW DID YOU GET TO BE SUCH A BAKER, KRAUT?!?!?!?!?!?

WHAT A WAY TO START MY MORNING

You'll gas yourself in new thread

Tara Strong is dumb as rocks. Also, Jewish.

>inciting violence
these people are utterly brainwashed.

Isn't it funny that "delete your account" netted Hillary almost 500k likes but under 300 for anyone else? It's like it was botted to the hilt

Disgusting.

have a looping version

Why is the reaction from opposition more important to you than the actual message Trump is conveying?

You would be fine with Trump burning down your house if it made leftists cry?
That's some ape tier logic.

Sessions is getting shit done and libs are furious.

archive.is/HvEtk

300k retweet
500k likes

>screencap this

>yfw he tweets this next

Sexy ass Tara Strong is a shitlib
Fug

B T F O

Is this you?

The only people who are mentally unhinged are the ones responding to a meme as if they fear for their lives. Talk about pathetic.

Keep it going lads.

>all those articles saying that tweet ended Trump's campaign

btw it`s starting to go viral in Germany, too.

DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF

For the guy who said Dilbertman was really fucking stupid...

"I would center my presidency on three principles: one term, two-fisted policies, and no excuses. For voters it would be a business approach, and the best one available in the presidential marketplace. I’d lead by example. And what I could also bring to the presidency is a new spirit, a great spirit that we haven’t had in this country for a long time-the kind of spirit that built the American Dream."

The America We Deserve, Donald Trump, p.276 Jul 2, 2000

Oh, I know that bitch. Fuck her.

Beware, disruptors are around

What?

youtu.be/K_qDl_5adUA
Fraud news network on suicide watch.

NEVADAWOO~

It's a holiday week, everyone including DC is out of town and the whole country is just relaxing and partying

cry more, pls

Oh no, some used up shitty western VA doesn't like Trump. However will he recover?

[CNN & the DNC are Think-Tanking some False Flags right now.] (Be very aware of this & don't say I didn't warn you guys.)

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Trump has been repeatedly saying eight years recently. Dilbertman is wrong on this one.

What I'm referring to is what people are talking about at the dinner table: taxes, jobs, economy. Each day, DOW continue to rises, so they know that he isn't destroying the economy like (((they))) said he would. If and when Republicans do tax cuts, his (((rating))) will skyrocket because a lot of normies who barely follow politics will notice a drastic change. Also, in September when the wall actually starts, the majority of his base will be much happier, because that was his number 1 promise.

Nice orange cheese corn snack you have there
it would be a shame if something happened to it xD

Can someone post the first one too?

FLORIDAWOO~

Straight out of Hitler's playbook

How much chance does Trump have to get a second term?

Trump is about to do something very big. Like bombing North Korea. That's why he's doing all this clown stuff.

see if it's better quality

>that picture

Exactly describes my journey.

Yeah things change, but I guess we'll see. I'm leaning toward one term with him pushing Pence to the front just before the cycle starts.

>Twitter is rigging it so all the negative comments go to the top

Why do we let (((them))) get away with this shit?

Final count: CNN kill.

Just the way that comment ended made me laugh

Is Trump ready to fight Macron in the next french war, the War of the Imperial Revolution?

The fag is unironically increasing his powers in an authoritarian way and going around saying shit like France needs a new king and that none of his laws will need to pass by parliament

Or maybe sucking jewish cock some more?
cartiermccloud.wordpress.com/2017/04/25/trump-sucks-jew-cock/

at the moment....I'd say around 85%

So long story short, these mre packets issued by the military....

Isn't she the purple unicorn?

Hitler was a wrestler?

This Sunday on the meme war
I lost a waifu goodbye my love

>twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/880805898603593728
*Blocks your path*

Joke's on you, Burger
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-01/2nd-amendment-comes-europe-czech-republic-enshrine-right-bear-arms-constitution

kek still going

I'm inbetween 3 and 4 and don't really see myself advancing beyond that

>reporters
Who the hell at CNN is a reporter?
No wonder she reads lines for a living - she's too dense to do anything useful.

>april 25
wow don't you have something older?

Fucking dropped.

fuck off

Is anybody else seeing what I'm seeing?

Unless he dies, 100% chance.

That's a fake account, numbnuts.

That's what I said too.

Ate one yesterday, Chicken penne with a cookie. Pretty good.

>Tvump

>Julian Assange joining in the fray.

>CNN risks their lives to keep us informed

Surely the political correspondents in washington risk their lives everyday to get the freshest fake news, right, pol?

Incubant effect gives him 70% at the least. Ohio, Iowa and North Carolina being firmly Republican surely does help.

>Joke's on you, Burger

We'll see if you guys ever actually get them. The Europoorian Commission has rules that conflict with that.

BASED LION

>@realDonaldTvump
>v

Is he drunk?

I only do this on social media when I am drinking. How can Trump not drink?

He's too confident. He's drunk on winning. He doesn't realize how he is coming across to others.

Trump = shitposting overlord

Try daily prayer, even if you're not fully buying in. Talking to God reaps massive benefits, and the fact parents don't teach their children to do it at a young age is why faith dies out.

I literally just clapped for that, then I saw it was a fake account

That post is a couple days old, sadly.

MADMAN

To trump supporters, so sad that there are still any of you left:

Your president is a worldwide laughingstock and international symbol of hatred and incompetence, and despite having a reputation for "closing deals", has made none with any of our (past) allies, all of whom openly despise him (unless you count selling weapons to Saudi Arabia and fondling a crystal ball). Is this what winning looks like?

Trump is undeniably incompetent. He has not passed any major legislation despite having the collective might of the House and Senate behind him. Instead, he spends his days playing golf, watching TV and ranting like a basement dwelling teenager on Twitter. Your gambit of electing an "outsider" who could somehow run the country better than seasoned politicians and intellectuals has failed. Is this what winning looks like?

Obamacare has not been repealed and replaced, and every attempt to do so have been embarrassing failures that would have literally killed Americans if passed. Is this what winning looks like?

Trump did not defeat ISIS in 1 month. His racist muslim BAN has been an unenforceable constitutional joke that targets nations who've never harmed us which will never be passed no matter how many times he changes the wording. Useless at best, strengthens actual terrorists and further destroys international relations at worst. Is this what winning looks like?

The wall will never be built, will never affect immigration even it would be, and Mexico will never pay for it. Is this what winning looks like?

Despite your ignorant and worthless protestations, climate change is real and universally accepted scientific fact. Green energy has provided thousands of jobs, while coal mining has rightfully died. But America is now one of three countries in the world to shun efforts to save the earth. Is this what winning looks like?

You've lost. It's time you all grow up and own up to it, unlike your president.

Czech Slaaaaaaay

It´s okay, clapistani, let it all out...

HAHAHHAHHAAHHHAHAHHAH

Who the hell is going to run against him that can win? Democrats can't even win a special election nor do they even have a message. I'm subscribed to their email and only get anything about healthcare. Their party is literally the 'resistance' party. They're going to be destroyed.

cant figure out how to get it to loop

Her and Steve Blum are massive libtards and the reason English dub are so shit.

Can't argue with this

EU can kiss our collective asses. Entire V4 is telling them to fuck off with refugees, so I am not worried that EU could have any effect on this

>Don Jr.
The family we don't deserve but the family we need.

Speaking of, i think it was on Judge Jeanien last night, they played a clip of someone likening them to the Romunov family.
meh

Yes, he clotheslined my dear aunt right into the ovesns

hmmm

Merkel voted against gay marriage.

it loops automatically

WHAT A SHECKELKNOCKER