How does it feel to have a literal moron with the brain of a 13-year-old as president?

How does it feel to have a literal moron with the brain of a 13-year-old as president?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-FkIJEmOyoA
youtube.com/watch?v=B2AJ_O_vRDo
youtu.be/Q65KZIqay4E?t=46s
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680
wizzed.com/24-u-s-presidents-and-their-iqs-trumps-iq-will-shock-you/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>B-but Obama...

A lot better than it does to have lost an election to one

>my guy is president
Feels pretty good man :^)

>Presidents aren't allowed to have some humor.

Because Obama repeating the "Thanks, Obama" on live, national TV is the sign of a mature president, right?

Or when he made the epic funny joke of playing the Lion King as proof of his birth video, how presidential of him, right?

>moron
>billionaire playboy/resident of the only relevant nation on earth

better than someone who had their email servers smashed with hammers and acid washed.

remember to put "sage" (without quotes) into the options field

don't be fags and bump

Bretty gud

He is breathing life, and hope, and courage back into the conservative population. That is far more important at this point than any particular bill or EO. Anything he does legislatively can and will be undone later unless we get true conservatives back on their feet and willing to fight alongside him through the long haul.

Sure, he's sending a message to liberals: "we see what you're doing and the gig is up." But he's sending an even more powerful, if less obvious one to conservative: "We don't have to take this anymore."

This, and I have no problem with Obama doing that stuff. Trump and Obama both know how to play to their strengths.

Not as bad as it feels to have a part-time drama teacher leading your country

This is horrifying, but also funny as shit. I hate Trump, but I have to admit this is extremely entertaining.

IT'S WHAT PLANTS CRAVE

Fantastic. Every time he farts out some crass or ridiculous thing, your entire machine starts running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. In the meantime, shit is getting done.

Remember to disregard meme flag posts and threads.

saged

Obviously like CNN, you lack the sophistication to understand his tactics.
SO MUCH WIN!

I was smarter than you are now when I was 13, and so was Trump.

>1 POST BY THIS ID

>1 POST BY THIS ID

>1 POST BY THIS ID

TAKE A HINT. SAGE AND IGNORE THE SHARTBLUE RETARD SHILL.

Fine. It feels fine.

If I was an American citizen, it would feel great

How does it feel to have to focus on tweeted memes rather than the actual work Trump is doing? Seems like you've fallen to superior memetics.

Old school presidential.

Give 'em hell, Donald!

dis right here das riiiiiiiiight

hahahaha tommy stop

Stay mad faggot

youtu.be/-FkIJEmOyoA

Remember when he looked at that girls ass and got caught?

IT'S OVER
GLRUMFT!

I don't know, we don't have Hillary as president.

>tfw to intelligent to follow police man's orders

Remember when Obama adopted Trevon? George Zimmerman shot Obama's nigger kid and got away with it. lmao

>makes shitlibs cry
>creates american jobs
>assblasts illegals

Feels great.

haha of course this will be glumpfts demise

Hes a genius. He knows his supporters care about jobs and the economy and knows the MSM loses their mind for shit like this. By getting them to freak out over whats a non issue to most voters he makes them look unhinged

That shit is fucking hilarious
God bless this man

underrated post

Tbh, I don't think a few instances of being silly is a big deal. Obama was "playful". Trump is posting violent shit. He's doing some things that aren't they bad, I just wish he'd shit the fuck up.

I'm not sure people realize how important image is in the international scene which matters immensely

> obama nigger mic drops

I wouldn't know.

Based Tommy

Bump

>I'm not sure people realize how important image is in the international scene which matters immensely

Who gives a fuck what eurostains think? He could stop tweeting forever and they would still hate him.

don't worry scrote

youtube.com/watch?v=B2AJ_O_vRDo

>the president posted a meme gif
youtu.be/Q65KZIqay4E?t=46s

we did it Sup Forums

If you aren't down with this dank tweet from T-R-U-M-P then I've got two words for you: suck it

Breaks a $2000 dollar cordless mic at tax payer expense.

ENTITLED!

Suck what?

>hundred of attacks on Trump supporters (rocks, sucker punches, women being egged, pepper sprayed for leaving a rally etc all verifiable)
no coverage
>guy runs the barrier and almost gets to trump on stage with intent to harm
CNN has him on the next day giving him a platform
>call Trump every nazi, dictator, evil leader is history and encourage people to "stand up" "resists" "take to the streets"
>Loretta Lynch asks demos to "bleed again" for what they believe in
neither are inciting violence according to dems/media
>gaslight a retarded boomer democrat into shooting at Republicans playing baseball
>100% undeniable, he was lit on the media narrative.
Still not inciting violence?
>President Trump tweets out a meme taking a shot at the most corrupt news organizations in the history of media, comparable to Pravda
WAHHHHHH HE'S INCITING VIOLENCE AGAINST US. HOLD ME. MY SHITTY JOURNALISM "DEGREE" NEVER TOLD ME HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS.

Gas.

Trump acting like an obnoxious teenager is a guilty pleasure but at the same time the tactic of punching back at the media is long overdue. It's nearly impossible for news outlets to be unbiased so when they claim to be nonpartisan they're lying.

the freedom dong

So the president of the united states can't do a joke??

where is the problem?

a shotgun

My wifes penis obviously

When obama aligned himself with trayvon and that fat black dude that was left in the street, every straight white male in the US said "okay nigger, all bets are off now". Trump has almost no filter, I love it.

Feels pretty good. Atleast this president can say radical Islamic terrorism you fucking cucklord

How does it feel to be able to hide behind gay flags?

how does it feel to get mad irl at shitposting on the internet

feels good man

triggering you faggots (or shills) is priceless

A literal fedora tipper.

>the meme was real all along

>IT WAS ME, CNN! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!

Fuck off shareblue.
Saged.

It feels pretty fucking good faggot.

This is basically my expression every single day when I go on the internet and see the tears.

>wwe
>violent shit

Have sex pinhead

i know that it makes me feel jealous

FUUUUUCK YES. WERE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMOOOOOOOORE.

You dumb dumbs
>wwe=fake
>cnn=fake
If this is violence against cnn, wwe is real, and president Trump is infinitely more badass.

its fucking hilarious

Why don't he put those cows on a diet.

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680
lol

>1 post by this ID

Gee I wonder what kind of thread this is.

Remember, sage goes into the options field.

>BLM
>Talking shit about anybody else when it comes to intelligence

How does it feel to be a shill

Saged, faggot

Better actur than drumpf

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE"

He made you share his tweet and I like it.
Good job, faggot.

>How does it feel to have a literal moron with the brain of a 13-year-old as president?

Democrat Resistance libelous projections based solely on OP's emotions.

Your side will lose the civil war: feels are worthless compared to accomplishments.

Feels awesome.

Every day I wake up and view the river of liberal snowflake tears flowing through the interwebs. Anytime the flow decreases, God Emperor spends 2 minutes on a shitpost and the flow increased back to biblical proportions.

Best timeline.

i feel great, hbu?

>Only one post by OP
>MUH SAGE

You have given him 8 minutes between him having made the post, to your comment. Some of us have lives outside of Sup Forums y'know....

this shit is hilarious, Trump is literally shitposter in chief.

I don't like about half the things he's trying to do, but at least it's entertaining.

Good luck getting your dick up while getting raped by a retarded con, all you do is make a joke of yourselves.

You lose. Over and over and over.

But it is shitposting. Everyone is allowed to shitpost.

Hahahaha fucking hilarious. I love listening to leftist faggots crying about everything he does.

YAY!

> brain of a 13-year-old as president?
That 13 years old has highest IQ of any USA president in history
wizzed.com/24-u-s-presidents-and-their-iqs-trumps-iq-will-shock-you/

You already lost, let it sink in.

Woah source?

Libkeks are literally SEETHING right now. They can't take jokes, only dish out shitty ones through SNL/ Hollywood.

How does it feel to see a meme and go into hysterically psychotic levels of derrangement?

Feels good man

>I'm not sure people realize how important image is in the international scene which matters immensely
Why would image matter when you can just push Eurocucks around and squeeze Chinklet hands anyway?

I'd actually gain some respect for CNN if they'd fire back with their own bantz and post an editted video of them giving Trump a Stunner.

>germany

Tell us something world: How does it feel, if (You) really believe this man to be a literal moron, that he sits at the proverbial head of the table and this country can still function with this "retard" at the helm while still BTFO of just about every other nation there is?

How is that possible? Because America, that's how.

Happy 4th of July week my Ameribros. Stay cocky. Stay arrogant. Stay freedom as FUCK, and above all stay BASED.

hello ahmed
raped any german wimminz today