So where ARE these no-go zones in Sweden?

Naziboos keep insisting there's an Imminent Muslim Takeover Any Day Now, as proven by the huge number of 'sharia zones' scattered across (insert EU country here). I'll be in Sweden for the next couple weeks - Stockholm until the 6th, then Malmö until the 14th.

I know there's a Nordfront pimp here, he keeps posting pictures of a bunch of assholes waving tyr-rune flags as they march down deserted roads (with a sizeable polisi detail to protect 'em in case some kid tries to glitter-bomb 'em or something). So, where would he send an Amerikansk leftist to redpill them? Where ARE these places where booze is forbidden and everyone has to wander around with a chaperone and a burqa? So far the only religious attire restriction I've seen that seems universally accepted here is a lack of bare chested women.

Or is the truth that the 'sharia zones' across Europe are just a hoax to get the likes of Geert Wilders cocaine money I mean campaign donations?

Other urls found in this thread:

polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/%C3%96vriga rapporter/Utsatta omr%C3%A5den - sociala risker kollektiv f%C3%B6rm%C3%A5ga och o%C3%B6nskade h%C3%A4ndelser (2).pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=_p4h3jwJob0
youtube.com/watch?v=vw9zyxm860Q
youtube.com/watch?v=3aZuj_SDqDo
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utsatt_område
news.sky.com/story/ex-muslim-patrol-member-sorry-for-sharia-videos-10341361
youtube.com/watch?v=Ohd8irhqa1w&feature=youtu.be
archive.is/udFnI
expressen.se/kvallsposten/just-nu-larm-tre-skadade-vid-skjutning-i-malmo/
diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:526664/FULLTEXT01.pdf
osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=19681
youtube.com/watch?v=cYNe5x8MHMs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>That picture just...just breaks my heart.

Just ask the Sweedish police, they get the unfavorable job of patrolling around those zones that sometimes just MAGICALLY increase in size and they get caught up in a bunch of bullshit.

European "no-go zone" is something that you see everywhere in the US.

Why do all white Muslims have ginger hair?

Why do you think? You think anyone who follows that shitskin religion has a soul to begin with?

>swede
>pretending everything is fine

did not expext that.

here is the official swedish police repport on the no-go zones. I bet you can't read it because you're not swedish.

polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/%C3%96vriga rapporter/Utsatta omr%C3%A5den - sociala risker kollektiv f%C3%B6rm%C3%A5ga och o%C3%B6nskade h%C3%A4ndelser (2).pdf

So basically Sup Forums can dig up dox on whoever Breitbart wants to raid today, but can't find an entire neighbourhood in Sweden without help?

As for sharia shithead, ffs - we see shitheads stickering all the goddamn time. Stickers for sharia, stickers for hitler, stickers warning that chemtrails will geoengineer your precious bodily fluids.

Were a consensus man. Until someone makes a contribution, were clueless. Our strength our unified voice. Don't forget the HWNDU-Heist.

youtube.com/watch?v=_p4h3jwJob0

youtube.com/watch?v=vw9zyxm860Q

youtube.com/watch?v=3aZuj_SDqDo

Yep, but I can use Google Translate, so thanks!

Are any of these ACTUALLY 'no-go zones' or are they just the same high crime neighbourhoods that have always existed in pretty much every country, with or without migrants?

Tourist, actual Swedes usually expect to spend more than two weeks a year in the country.

Umm no sweetie, Nazis are trying to orchestrate a Muslim takeover. Ever heard of white sharia honey? We're going to throw you off a building and rape your sister.

While you're in Stockholm go to Rinkeby and Tensta and hang out. If you want to make it very exciting bring a camera.

>Were a consensus man.

Loose group, not consensus - don't forget I'm posting here.

>Until someone makes a contribution, were clueless. Our strength our unified voice. Don't forget the HWNDU-Heist.

Yep, that's why I'm asking. I figure SOMEONE here would be able to say 'the corner of gotestgatan and bragatan is a sharia zone you have to wear burqas there don't believe me GO YOURSELF' and I can wander by and check - unless the whole thing's a hoax.

here is the list fucktard:
Hässleholmen/Hulta
Norrby
Tjärna Ängar
Alby/Fittja
Hallunda/Norsborg
Fröslunda
Lagersberg
Falkagård
Hisings Backa
Rannebergen
Biskopsgården
Bergsjön
Gårdsten
Hammarkullen
Hjällbo
Lövgärdet
Tynnered/Grevgården/Opaltorget
Andersberg
Brandbergen
Adolfsberg/Dalhem/Drottninghög
Skogås
Sångvägen
Termovägen
Råslätt
Charlottesborg
Gamlegården
Koppargården/Karlslund
Skäggetorp
Holma/Kroksbäck/Bellevue
Nydala/Hermodsdal/Lindängen
Rosengård
Södra Sofielund (Seved)
Hageby
Oxhagen/Varberga
Vivalla
Fornhöjden
Hovsjö
Ronna/Geneta/Lina
Edsberg
Tureberg
Bredäng
Hagsätra/Rågsved
Hässelby/Vällingby
Älvsjö/Solberga
Östberga
Rinkeby/Tensta
Husby
Rissne/Hallonbergen
Kronogården
Finnsta
Smedby
Gottsunda/Valsätra
Gottsunda
Bäckby
Araby

This is the official police list wich can be found in their newest report and here: sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utsatt_område

>Araby

Well it sure is now.

feels fucking bad man.

JUST

Go to those zones and periscope/stream it and show is then. If you are so sure they are fine then travel there and prove it.

Sweet. Anything special to look out for there?

You think you're being funny, but I wouldn't be remotely surprised to find ISIS and WN groups have been working together.

Rocks thrown flying against your face.
Actually I've been there and they wont fuck with you unless you have a camera.

Yeah it's like they fucked up that part Växjö just for the lulz.

>Loose Group, Not consensus
We need flexabillity within a consensus. Unless we risk and reach we will not expand. Look at it this way. Sup Forums is the government of the Internet and through each board is a consensus. Sup Forums is the FBI/CIA/NSA all in one bundle.

>I can wander by and check
You can by all means, but it's a given these things exist. Either through officality or practice. Just don't get yourself in trouble.

yeah just go there and hope to not get your effeminate ass kicked

Bittersweet irony

Or unless you are a blond girl or a goat.

there is a quarantine in effect for ANYONE who has contracted the mind virus, people are advised to avoid the infected as much as possible

>she thinks I'm joking

oy vey I live in a no-go zone.

nothing big has happend here in 15 years though.

>muslim takeover
>sudden
lmao, pick one and only one
Why on earth would mudshits risk any decisive reaction when they can just slowly outbreed the natives over a generation or two?
If you want to kill a sleeping man you don't wake him up, you just slit his throat. Or better yet, you just fuck his daughter and wait until he dies.

It's not about something "big" happening, they'll bleed the country dry just by outnumbering you.

Right right, grenade attacks haven't skyrocketed in Sweden since 2014

Swedish National Police Commissioner Dan Eliasson has begged the government for help as the number of no-go zones has risen from 55 to 61 in only one year.
“Help us, help us,” Eliasson said at a press conference on the subject of the rising levels of crime and criminal networks in Sweden. Eliasson said there were at least 5,000 criminals divided into around 200 networks in Sweden operating in the now 61 no-go zones, many of which are heavily migrant-populated, Göteborgs-Posten reports.
Police have said that they are monitoring 61 “no-go zones” but say that 23 of them are particularly vulnerable. Tynnered, a suburb in Gothenburg, is a new addition to the list after cases of car burnings and shootings, the most recent of which occurred earlier this month.

Eliasson warned if the trend persists and crime continues to increase then the social contract could break down in Sweden – though he does not believe Sweden was beyond repair. “Should we want the social contract to hold, people will have to want to pay taxes and participate in society. It must not go any further, we must reverse the trend.”

If you are a part of the problem then kys. If you aren't and live there while following the law and paying your taxes, then I feel sorry for you for living in such a shithole.

Heh, it looks like one of the Malmö no go zones will be across the street from the place I'm staying there.

Not gonna livestream because that'll fuck my bandwidth (and besides I don't really want my vacation wasted explaining to the polisi why Nordfront showed up to brawl with tourists) but I'll stick up a Picture Thread in a few days.

Lel that ginger guy was on Sky News apologizing, admitting to be literally autistic like a year ago. He's not a Muslim any more (after being abused by actual shitskins) and is seeking help.

news.sky.com/story/ex-muslim-patrol-member-sorry-for-sharia-videos-10341361

Here.

The whole malmö is a no go zone.... I know cuz im here.

Is this taqiyya in practice?

It's the Jewish equivalent.

That's called lying.

They don't have any fancy non-goyim term?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohd8irhqa1w&feature=youtu.be

Just saw this gem by a liberal professor on Facebook.
archive.is/udFnI
(2018 Swedish Music Festival Cancelled After Sexual Assault Reports At This Year’s Event-Huffpost)

why you pussy's don't think of something people can do to fuck with this people

yes

speak of the devil

delete this hate speech

expressen.se/kvallsposten/just-nu-larm-tre-skadade-vid-skjutning-i-malmo/

Three people injured, no info on the suspect yet.

Probably just (((Swedish))) gangsters killing each other.

>Swedish
>Gangsters
>pick one
killing each other with what - their dicks?
Fucking Swedish have become homo's

Oh fun. Still safer than my own country's capital though.

Jewish gangsters are only really a big deal in Israel these decades.

Well did these high crime areas exist before the migrants showed up? I don't remember hearing a lot about a Swedish crime problem

there was another shitskin massacre in sweden tonight according to the news.

just another day in paradise right?

who cares, high crime areas and terrorism are just a reality of living in populated areas

amirite, Sven?

There's actually some shooting in Malmo tonight...

diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:526664/FULLTEXT01.pdf
Page 30 (as printed), 33 (in PDF) gives the impression homicide rates are slightly down as of 2010.

More recent stats give the impression the homicide rate's still around 0.9 per 100K as of 2015. Source:
osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=19681

So I have no idea if these areas were the bad neighbourhoods forty years ago but I'm reasonably sure the supposed wave of migrant violence is BS from people who want to pretend that The Foreigns are responsible for everything bad.

Nah, terrorism comes and goes. These days it's ISIS and Nazis doing most of it.

So basically what you are saying is you are just a useless little pussy faggot?

t. ahmed

Im from Lövgärdet. When i was born it was a swedish utopia, while poor community was strong and a great place to live, when i left it was borderline warzone if you were white. RIP.

Right so trust me on this Im a brownie immigrant from Bangladesh and do NOT go more than half way on the blue subway line from the city in stockholm and do not go on the red line at all. Don't go near "Husby, Kista, Rinkeby, Tensta, Sollentuna, Hjulsta, Farsta, Norsborg, Täby". Good luck in Malmö its only shit skin muslims and somali niggers. BTW a fun game me and a friend invented is taking a airsoft sniper rifle and shooting or shootin near a somali in those no go zones.
, they loose their shit and get PTSD. Im fucking tired of these shitskin refugee piece of shit ape faced whores. Kill a few if you will. Sincerely, concerned citizen.

Kikes in Sweden don't shoot each other. They are busy running the lügenpresse and controlling the politicians.

>checks out the flag.
So you have started biding for your muslim overlords already?

You forgot Rimbo and Jakobsberg. Shithole full syrians or wannabe punks that are pretty much harmless aryan kids that think "blattes" are cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=cYNe5x8MHMs

define no go zone

These places has existed since the late 80s.

Nope. Not one that is legal, anyway.

A "no go zone" is a shitskin infested shithole.

That just makes your problem worse

Why not record regular video and upload it later?

I've recently watched a short documentary on the effects of the Muzzies in our once great country and it just makes me sad to see what some places have become, thank fuck that where I live it's 85-90% white English, I'm a bit further North than Newcastle which has a lower white population percentage but it's still better than Swedish cities or even the cities down South

Not true, instead our police are armed to the teeth and kill anyone who threatens them.
The joys of multiculturalism, coming soon to a city near you.

Even besides the police, "no-go zones" can basically only exist in liberal states. Strap a .45 on your hip and keep your head on a swivel and you could stroll through basically any neighborhood just fine.

outcast teenagers in the US shoot up schools
outcast teenagers in the UK are targeted by militant islamist groups to make them feel accepted and a lot of them go on to fight for ISIS

such is life in cloudy arabia