So? What do all the "Christian" Trump supporters have to say about this...

So? What do all the "Christian" Trump supporters have to say about this? Your "president" consistently contradicts the Bible.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.ancientfaith.com/glory2godforallthings/2014/10/01/bible-become-quran/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jewish cultists don't even believe their own autistic kike shit what a surprise
Also stop shilling /leftypol/
Do not bump

How is Trump mistreating foreigners?

>leviticus
Hahaha. Who the fuck is crazy enough to follow the Old Testament.

Fucking jews man.

Fuck Islam and fuck brown people.

Why is it in the Bible then? So an outdated belief system has outdated chapters inside of its outdated book? That's what you are saying?

The books of the bible weren't written when Muslims were a thing. If the new Testament were written in 700AD, Rest assured there would be passages about muzzies chimping out.

>i have nothing but contempt for your backwards beliefs and this argument wouldnt work on me but if i quote your book at you then you have no choice but to agree

Why the fuck do you people even exist? Learn basic bible history you dumbfuck.

Can't mistreat immigrants if you don't let them immigrate in the first place.

You make this thread every fucking day.

(((Leviticus)))

How fucking ignorant can you be?

Why are larpagans suddenly siding with the left? is their hate for Western culture that big? How do you guys plan to succeed if you hate your best ally in the fight against degeneracy?

I voted for liberal butthurt, not Jesus. Jesus doesn't need my vote.

>Why does my book have a beginning? Isn't it fine to just write the end?

>filename

blogs.ancientfaith.com/glory2godforallthings/2014/10/01/bible-become-quran/

Muslims are not tolerant. Tell muslims to be tolerant.

Show me where the bible says you cant defend yourself.

>: "He is deceiving. For do prophets come with sword and chariot?, …[Y]ou will discover nothing true from the said prophet except human bloodshed".

Commentary by a Christian contemporary of Mohammed.

Either take all of Leviticus or none of Leviticus.
You're doing what terrorists do.

>atheist trying to use Christian arguments that wouldn't they would criticize anyone else for making

S A G E

> DUMP S TREATMENT
Corky you were so close. sage

ffs, so irritated I can't even type:

>atheist trying to use Christian arguments that they would criticize anyone else for making

>Sample_01_anime_alien_girl_religion_funny_meme_ShareBlue_use_only.jpg

Good catch

The chapter you quote uses "refugee" not refugees", as in singular.

>makes foreign tribe's warriors cry
Vs
>mirder and child sacrifice rings

Still glad it's Trump. Kill them all, and the women, and the children, and burn even the cattle etc. etc. suffer not a witch to live and so forth.

That's not even the worst of it. There was a LARPagan the other day who said we should side with the kikes because they're nationalists who hate Christians, and another one that said anal sex isn't bad if you're dominant

I agree.
Also, I stone my wife for cheating, because of Bible.

fucking this
>you should be compassionate and accept refugees because Jesus, like, said that once
>but i still think religion is backwards and i disapprove of your beliefs
Fucking heathen degenerates

And people STILL say the left cannot meme.

LARPagans really just are a sign of the great Falling Away. In a few generations, they'll be in awe and wonder of The Beast, and readily drink from the cup of the Whore of Babylon.

Atheist here. I wish Trump's bible was Mein Kampf.

Bible gives all earthly ruling to human beings and let's them make the best decisions for themselves. Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's.

what a sage thread

When you finish annoying us go fetch James another child sex slave from the basement dungeon will ya?

I'm not sure if Trump has claimed to be a Christian.

Also, why should we be outraged at anytime? Holding wrath in your heart is a sin.
Instead, we should pray God gives the leaders of this country peace and wisdom in matters of governing this country.

Do you guys get your pay checks docked for dumb shit like
>forgot to change file name
?

>Christianity is a Jewish invention so it's totally bad
>but we should side with the Jews to eradicate it
Retards.

The Bible also says it is your personal responsibility. Slide thread please sage.

Those are the parts of Leviticus that you can ignore for not having the correct opinion. The Bible is in need of a major overhaul and revision to keep it updated with modern day issues.

You don't even know what the Bible is or how all the traditional churches have interpreted it so why do you insist on giving your erroneous opinions? ffs it's not like a pokemon rulebook, the Catholics have the Catechism for 'modern issues'

This thread is a Shill Operation, just like how [Pic Related] Shill Operation is run by Terrorists who did the Manchester Bombing & London Bridge Attack on 6/3.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

The men in power have successfully integrated false proclamations within the bible, creating an aura of weakness around the modern community of Christianity. What you see in the bible now is nothing short of propaganda devised to craft you into a good goy.

When will this autismo get a permaban for continual off-topic threads with the same op and same image?

Idk how they haven't been permabanned yet it's every single day with this crap.

>if you chris chan you need to luv mudslimes
>what is holy crusades
>what is burnning heretics
>what is one faith
Really makes you ol' noodles doddles.

holy shit
keep bnha out of this shit

Everything in the old testament was for ancient jews to help their ancient jew tribe survive and usher in Christ and not necessarily relevant today. leviticus in particular was for the levites, and in particular most of its content was aimed at their religious officials like the wearing multiple types of cloth during religious ceremonies thing

>Who the fuck is crazy enough to follow the Old Testament.
Jesus says Christians are bound by the laws he followed. Cherry-picking "Christians" will spend eternity in hell contemplating their contempt against Christ.