ITT Rockwell was never assassinated and won the 1972 presidential election timeline

ITT Rockwell was never assassinated and won the 1972 presidential election timeline.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjKFIim6Gj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dont make me feel sad

"..."

Because Sup Forums wouldn't even exist in that timeline. We'd all be happy, productive members of a stable society with no racial tensions and economic uncertainty.

Purity spiraling killed him.

Also the pipe is pretty faggy t b h

July 1, 1979: President Rockwell declares America Negro-free.

You guys really had me going there for quite a while. I gotta admit, you neo-subgenii are quite clever, "BOB" Rockwell would be proud.

December 25, 1982
Rockwell administration finished 1000 ft tall statue of Adolf Hitler in Washington DC

> makes me happy sad
> dont you fucking tease me with this time line you fag

why do some people claim he was controlled opposition?

because he was, guy worked in the military also "nazi" but also he was buddies with Martin Luther King, he was obviously a shill to normalise niggers. When the biggest "racist" is cordial with blacks, that says something...

Remember:
pic related

> take that back you dirty jew nigger

Based Sup Forumsack, maybe he just wanted to start:
pic related?

youtube.com/watch?v=pjKFIim6Gj8

All we had to do was listen. I'm so sorry George

Where's his pipe!? He can't be a real ebil nazi without his pipe!

>friends with MLK

Do your goddamn research. Adolph Hitler believed in a world where all races live in harmony by staying divided and developing in their own culture. Hitler never showed signs of being blatlanly racist; he wanted a Germany for Germans. Hate Africans all you want but there's no reason to explicitly deny them the right to their own homeland and culture.

Martin Luther King was most likely an extremely redpilled individual. He was killed by (((them))) for the obvious reason that he was an Adolf Hitler for blacks.

checked 313
this is, probably, the most single BASED post on all of /pol I've personally seen since i've "lurked moar". Thank You for giving me a glimpse of hope for mankind yet. :)

Although , personally I'd have preferred malcolm x just because he actually woke up from that cult and called them on their bullshit. and was more like "hitler" than mlk. just my observation $0.02.

>he was killed by them
Nah a noble white knight killed him since he was an Ooga booga communist.