This Chad went from being a convicted felon to making millions as a model and partying with daughters of billionaires...

This Chad went from being a convicted felon to making millions as a model and partying with daughters of billionaires. PUAs hate him for one simple trick nobody will teach you: it's called genetics. There's nothing you can't do as long as you have a good face and give women pussy tingles.

Meanwhile obedient betas are keeping the civilization running and hoping that when Chad's cumdumpsters become old, they'll get some of the leftovers.

This can't continue.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=LGmpwfKZsas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is the world you live. Best to get used to it now.

Genetically Superior

>balding
>genetically superior

LMAO

>this somewhat related to politics
mita vittua pekka?

This type of thing is nothing new, how old are you m8? It will continue to continue

He's an attractive dude, why should I knock it? sounds to me like you're frustrated with this, user...

he looks like shit. ugly mixed shitskin. everyday i meet lads who looks ten times better then this retarded degenerate. its just Le Bad boy for women. fucking cunts.

>in Turkey
billionares holidaying in Turkey?

bitch is just fucking a meme
she won't get the business either
she'll be loaded but it will be public before she gets her hands on it

Similar face to Dolph Lundgren, Brad Pitt, Charlie Hunnam etc. Of course he's superior in the genetic department.

you fat cucks mistake not being a fat cuck for good genetics. hes a nigger, good luck m8

it's that jaw and the cheekbones, plus most people his color are way uglier, i get it, but yes theres better looking white people, no shit

maybe i have bias because he looks like gybo and i rly hate those

But it can and will.

Literally the only reason women(or anyone else for that matter) look at him and don't feel bile in the back of their throats is because of the Aryan genetics that we're wasted on him and his nigger mom

he is a criminal. that makes women really moist.

Tell that to my ex.

well yeah, if you didn't learn this by like 9th grade at most you probably have aspergers desu senpai

>breeding
>not satisfying the one requirement to continue his genetic legacy

Have the longest hair you want Ghenghis, old mate meeks has life sorted.

Its also the badboy thing.
Girls think they are hot and their FANTASY is to make a bad guy "go good" for HER.

It never happens, then they cry when he fucks them over, but thats why you always see gud girs with shit dudes.

Life of a roastir
>get fucked like a complete whore, spat on and slapped hard as fuck
>cry when he leaves, talk to betas to get better faster
>find another one
>repeat

but hey, easy pussy my man, cant knock it

I feel sorry for him more than I feel jealousy. Any average dude is leagues above the jewess in the picture.

He could get any girl he wanted mate. 9/10 in the genetic department minus the balding of course. He has first pick.

I do not think it is a bad boy thing. In my experience women look for:
1. Height
2. Face
3. Body
4. Dick size
5. Social status / Money
6. Clothes style

If you have many of those things, you can be nice or bad boy women will flock to you either way.

The narrative since the beginning of human history has been that the fitter, handsome males get everything they desire until they piss off the wrong chieftain and their heads go rolling. Otherwise, they've always had this sort of life going easy.

At the turn of the century we were told that a new order existed now where intellectualism and hard work were the king makers, but that has flatly been a lie. All research done shows that attractive males with naturally handsome facial features are more trusted than even the most experienced and professional alternative.

In other words, most normies would choose a handsome amateur to do business with over an average or ugly professional that knows what they're doing.

This makes the case for personal choice being an illusion as everything boils down to luck and genetics in the end, but something can be said about having a shit load of cash even if you are average or ugly.

Money is the real king maker. But second to that, there's only attractiveness.

Everything is related to politics. I converted to Islam because of cunts like him.

Youre a virgin arent you

idk man, the badboy thing is what got me laid in highschool, that and my beautiful face, mostly the badboy thing, ofc women grow to want other shit but for a quick fuck? attractive badboy is good enough

>This can't continue.

Shut the fuck up you fat NEET virgin.

dumbest shit i've read on here in a while.

women care first and foremost about money.

if women have money, then you can add those other things to the list. Dick size i wouldn't even list b/c unless you have a > 3" dick its probably not going to be a problem to get a women if you have money.

This dude actually made it as a model?! Holy shit.

I remember when he was in jail and his mugshot was a meme.

OMFG.

Fat, ugly, and spoiled bitch. Yeah, I'm real jelly.

Money is literally king, nothing else even matters. Attractiveness comes secondary to money all day every day. If you haven't got coin, be attractive.

What's your point again? Good genes must be spread around.

That girl looks like a Jewess

Women want men who are dangerous enough to protect them from other dangerous men. As a result women women sometimes become victims of the very man they chose to protect herself.
T. Sortedfag that is enlightened about dominance hierarchies.

If you want to "restore balance" between the Sex's:

1) Sexbots & Artificial Wombs.

2) Eliminate Feminists

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

No, women are masochists who love being abused and raped. Sad but true.

Of course he's frustrated. But it's not even just about him being attractive. He's a felon, and women find that appealing. It's the old 'women like bad guys' trope. You act like a dick and women will be all over you, it's pretty amazing. It's just not necessarily very good for society. In the past men needed to be able to provide for their women, but since now that's been outsourced to the welfare government, men only need to be dicks and they will be rewarded with pussy. If that guy was a boring engineer or something, he would not be getting all that attention even with his looks

literally a 2/10

Can't we just end female suffrage and execute women who slut around?

Hitler would have killed him and her.
Hitler would have prevented this.

>someone who society doesn't care about/overlooks (user, a frustrated virgin)
>caring about what's "not necessarily very good for society"
Is he a cuckold?

Thanks for stating the obvious, Frank. Don't know why mods haven't permabanned you yet for all the fucking spamming you do.

I wonder if that's the reason violent nigger culture is so glorified these days.

>you can be the absolute trash of society, end up in prison, kill someone as indicated by tear tat, completely fuck your life up, and still become a wealthy model because of what you were born with

I thought I was redpilled, but I wasn't. this is the most extreme example I've ever seen that egalitarianism is complete and utter bullshit.

She is. Daughter of rich and succesful businessman (IMAJUN MOY SHARK) Philip Green.

>Green was born on 15 March 1952 in Croydon, south London,[5] into a middle class Jewish family.[6]

third post best post

>good genetics
He has an average face of mulatto if mulattos weren't as fat. It's just that those rich daughters fuck anything and are easily tricked by cold-hearted loser who has nothing better to do than to smell pussy whole day and try to crawl into ones ass. Those British royals never looked good anyway.

It really is.

>Have consensual sex, a large chunk of women can't orgasm vaginally
>Get brutally raped, ~50% of them orgasm

Why do women get more vaginal orgasms from rape than consensual sex?

Women are the ultimate meme.

>toyboy eventually gets dropped
>no wife anymore
>estranged family
>eventually get haunted from prison rape episodes

I pity him

I beg to differ. Unless you are talking about the 1% with over a million a year, I believe many women will chose handsome looking lower class guy than below average looking upper middle class (why are so many male engineers single ? ) because the state will back them up anyway.

It probably changes as they get older and less attractive though.

>9/10
lol, maybe in britbong land

>The 33-year-old, from California, has been nicknamed 'The Blue Eyed Bandit' and 'Jail Bae'.

>After his smoldering mugshot was posted on Facebook, Jeremy was snapped up by a Hollywood agent thanks to his model-like features.

Jesus Christ, America, what the fuck is wrong with people from that country?

Those are some wld assumptions. It just doesn't seem very sustainable in the long run. Similar to how interbreeding brings IQ down. It's fine at the moment for getting laid easily, but over time it will kinda gnaw away at society's stability. I wouldn't want to see the whole west become like some kind of nigger hood where people just focus on short term gain and posturing

You know what bro? I can now confidently say that what you're thinking is a lie

I recently got into a relationship with a wonderful girl who is beautiful and very nice, and I'm actually an average skinny fat dude, but she loves me to death.

They're out there man, seek the kingdom of God first though, and everything else will be added to you. They will fall in love with your simple loving heart, and when it comes to sex, 90% of the pleasure comes from your love and passion, not the size of your penis.

Am I saying there are no shallow women out there? No, but don't take them as an example...

>implying you need to become a felon to get pussy
Just become an operator, its way better.
More skills
More pussy
No ass rape

You're an idiot. Women only care about money because they want shit, not the man with it necessarily. Their optimal strategy is to hook up with a loaded beta, fuck and be knocked by Chad on the side, and trick the beta into raising the kid. Money will only get women to prostrate themselves for you, not actually enjoy sex with you.

>Those are some wld assumptions.
A cuckold has no compulsions raising a child that isn't his (either knowingly or unknowingly).

Frustrated virgins (like user), by your assertion, are concerned with the status of a society that has no regard or concern for, again, frustrated virgins.

Is "user the Frustrated Virgin", therefore a cuckold? If I was a virgin I wouldn't give half a heck about society, to be desu my fampaitchi

Well, engineers also tend to be pretty beta. You want a nice personality from your spouse

ISIS, you really have to get a new narrative.

>seek the kingdom of God first though

Recommended first steps for doing this?

Im part Greek so I thought about maybe finding an Orthodox church, but there are none near my area. Christianity in general seems pretty dead and lame in the UK.

Your people literally helped cover up a Paki rape gang that molested nearly a thousand white kids. They arrested dad's for trying to save their children. Bongistan may be the absolute worst country on Earth.

niceme.me

The only post here that made any fucking sense. What does this fucking low class pleb thinking when he decided to go for a billionaire heiress? He is not going to be welcomed in high class society no matter how good looking he is. What a fucking idiot. He just ruined his entire life.

Women love blacks because it's the biggest form of rebellion.

When a black man also has mostly white features it's like the lottery. Because they can still play the rebellion card, but not have to settle for some chimpanzee lookin motherfucker.

This. The British live on their knees.

>comparing dolph lungren and charlie hunnim to Brad Pitt
just lol Pitt shits on both of them

>t. mentally-cucked 56% man

He killed someone? Why he have that drop in his eye?

>Recommended first steps for doing this?

When you lose your car keys, where do you look for them? Under the bed, behind the cupboard, inside the flower pot, in your dogs mouth, everywhere until you find them and can get to work.

It's the same way with the Kingdom of God. Change the attitude of your heart, so that you're always seeking him, thinking about him, talking to him, reading his word, etc...

Forget denominations, it's all about Jesus, denominations are man made and have nothing to do with the power of God, but everything to do with man made rituals and rules. There is only one God, and only one Bible :)

youtube.com/watch?v=LGmpwfKZsas

Elliot Rogers had the same jaw and cheekbones, still got nothing. white women are whores for BBC: FACT

This guy couldn't pull shit in asia or latin america.

I guess that's most of Sup Forums then

Fuck, he's slightly above average. Average height, average face, average bodyshape. How do i become like him?
Is it tattoos that attracts women?

Speak for yourself, I'm not a virgin.

THIS NIGGA IS BALDING

HOW THE FUCK IS HE DOING THIS ALL

He was some kind of low level gang goon

He's successful dumbfuck. He didnt get pussy as a felon, he got pussy when he started modelling and got his life back on track.

>he parties on yachts with rich women
>you post about it on an imageboard

lul

>implying it's about having a pretty face and not the way you behave, speak and being an interesting person
Im not saying you can be a fat mongoloid who doesnt take care of himself and has no idea how to dress but looks are only part of the equation.

am i the only one who finds it actually hilarious that women always fall for dangerous and violent men, and then act shocked and surprised and beg for everyone else's support when he gets mad and beats the hell out of her

he literally got recruited by a modelling agent from his jail mugshot

Isn't he still with his wife?

>engineers also tend to be pretty beta
DELET THIS

shut fuck up

And?
You want to be a fucking model? I wouldnt.
All Im saying is that you dont need to be one to get pussy or be successful

can someone explain to me whats so particularly attractive about him?

I mean I get that hes in good shape and tanned, but thats not exactly unachievable to anyone

Male pattern baldness usually isn't a good thing. is it just the first two points and the tattoos? his face doesn't look more better than average

Is working out and getting a tan/eating plenty of carrots all I really need to do?

Good looking guy, but not model-tier.
His head shape is a bit too round and he isn't that tall. He's got modelling contracts only because the (((media))) and (((coffee-sippers))) in the globalist capitals of the world took a fancy to him, in the same way they took a fancy to Jackson Pollock and other objects of degeneracy.

Swedes talking about ANYONE being cucked.

>why do X girls like Y guys so much?

>Get used to it

... lol No.

shitskin is correct.

women shouldn't have the right to choose anything

muzzys are right on women

Americans are the top cuckold-connoisseurs of the world. No matter the topic, it's always an american who injects this shit into every thread.

These guys ALL look the same to me.

I don't get it. The model/fashion world is stupid.

It's his eyes. They are god tier.

1. Face
2. Height
3. Frame
All that matters. If you have top tier genetics life's on easy mode