insightful, friendly, adequate
Americans at Sup Forums:
rude, aggressive, stupid

why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IrJvJEF3o28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pure bullshit.
Russians are incapable of intelligent thought. They're subhuman.

>TFW no qt3.14 avatar gf

Russians win the majority of the space race and they're incapable of intelligent thought............... deep

After America and Russia defeated Europe during WW II, the two countries agreed to bahave in this way to keep Europe confused

>implying implications

I have never seen an insightful, intelligent or adequate russian at Sup Forums

Americans are very left-brained though. Not insightful at all. Who was their last "insightful" intellectual? Dasvid Foster Wallace? How long ago was that?

All they have now is degenerate e-celebs.

Russian is not a nationality, russian is someone who's culture and people are part of The Russian Federation. They are all different some are normal, some are full on subhumans.

>every russian is a soviet space scientist
>t. ivan

>Russians win the majority of the space race and they're incapable of intelligent thought.

No, these were Soviets

>when you have the most advanced military on the planet at the time and you think you're the master race so you start a war to prove it but then you get your shit pushed in by a bunch of malnourished subhuman vodka niggers with rifles that american teenagers will later buy for 80 dollars.

Perhaps your personal experience is not reflective of reality.

Context matters, where did you supposedly meet these Russians that you discribe as "rude, aggressive, stupid"?

Putting up fronts that are taken away with anonymity

Like in every fucking step?

Dota 2

>you start a war to prove it

But Germany did not start the war, it was the "jews" (read: Satanists) that started communism too.

y dont u suck all my dickz fuckazzzz

German scientists ran the space programs of both sides

You simply fail to understand their culture, you see these Russians are artisans perfecting the elegance of the Russian language.

>But Germany did not start the war

Apparently Latvians, Lithuanians, Estonians, Poles, Germans, and Ukrainians did not participate. It was magically exclusively "Russian scientists".

Yup, Russians confirmed for subhumans AND permanently high because vodka & poverty.

>Tsiolkovsky is german scientist now

Sup Forums-tier education

Confirmed Balt, take that flag off, you're not fooling anyone.

>implying Russian isn't one of the most primitive human languages

I would fuck that.

Sad because you don't qualify to be a human being?

Canadians irl: polite, attractive chads, high iq city people, insightful quality posters.

Canadians on Sup Forums: polite, attractive chads, high iq city people, insightful quality posters.

KEEP LICKING THAT GLOBALIST BOOT, FAGGOT

I lived with Russians and Ukrainians in college and they are very intelligent but are strangely aggressive while claiming others are aggressive. I think it's a built in defense mechanism like black Americans have due to their history

Tsiolkovsky was Polish jew

Oh no, adhoms from a perpetually resentful Balt, my ego is shattered, whatever shall i do?

keep on truckin fella

Sounds to me like u piss the americans off, stop pissing americans off and ull stop getting BTFO by americans. Its pretty simple really

Russians are more similar to niggers than your usual European

Only Ukranians had major involement in soviet space program. And whole German science team went to USA, so all what USSR got was some scratches of blueprints and parts of V-2 rocket.
So soviet R-1 was pure reverse-engineerd and improved V-2.

And there was literally 0 baltcucks in those space programs.

This. Russians are white niggers.

>Russian at Sup Forums:
>insightful, intelligent, adequate
>Web Brigades
>On the job working with Kremlin oversight
>Can't misbehave
>More subtle, crafty, treacherous
Yeah, that's better

Yeah sit there with your mouth gaping hung open like that you dumb fuckin boon.

>uhhh bruhhhhhh

Dumb nigger cant even formulate a sentence to refute any of the statements made.

>b-but muh dick

Kill yourself, but take out some of your family first. Dont worry itll be just anotha day in da hood nahmsayin

youtube.com/watch?v=IrJvJEF3o28

this