Whites will unironically deny that they elected a senile man as president

whites will unironically deny that they elected a senile man as president

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/10/19/magazine/19obama-t.html
rollingstone.com/politics/news/obama-in-command-br-the-rolling-stone-interview-20100928
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/26/obama-fox-news-obamacare_n_3996516.html
mediaite.com/online/obama-blamed-his-popularity-woes-on-fox-news-according-to-new-book/
nation.foxnews.com/2014/02/03/unedited-bill-oreillys-exclusive-interview-president-obama
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/2/obama-takes-shot-fox-news/
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2016/09/18/remarks-president-hvf-fundraising-event
nytimes
archive.is/gIBaT
huffingtonpost
archive.is/4WAYU
mediaite
archive.is/hLgbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers will deny that they are subhuman and never contributed anything to society as we know it

nigger will deny that being slaves was the best thing that ever happened to them

Nice

Would you have preferred the senile woman instead?

Thank white people for:

- that computer you're typing on
- the software that drives it
- the internet & nearly all web applications
- recorded music
- motion pictures
- tv
- radio
- camera
- telephone
- light bulb
- the automobile
- rocketry
- satellites
- spacecraft
- airplanes
- skyscrapers
- telescope
- printing press
- eyeglasses
- contact lenses
- microwave oven
- metallurgy (most discoveries)
- materials science (plastics, compounds, & most other synthetics)
- 95% of medical advancements
- 95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs
- modern food preservatives
- most scientific breakthroughs over the past 1000 years
- the bulk of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology
- astronomy (most discoveries and mapping techniques)
- sea navigation (most advancements)
- discovery of DNA
- microscope
- laser technology and it's myriad of uses
- harnessing electricity
- nuclear energy
- wireless technology
- air conditioning devices
- refrigeration
- modern agricultural techniques
- modern democracy
- modern capitalism (the greatest wealth distribution system ever, yes, even with all it's faults)

Where would the world be without white people? Stuck in the stone age, that's where.

Uh....didnt your country literally get raped out by Asiatic Soviet soldiers a little while ago?

Like we are talking half your female population literally went into sexual servitude for conquering Asiatic and you're unironically talking shit online....

Basically you can't even talk shit for another couple centuries dude.....

this doesn't exactly imply senility. keep trying, though. bad bait but whatever

dumb subhuman nigger "logic"

damn youre so fucking dumb it's pathetic

Holy shit

The president going on obsessive tangents about news outlets and posting a video of himself beating a CNN logo is not senile to you

Oh wait it's because you're insane

everything you will ever do will be under the extreme social pressure of measuring up to your masters

and you will alsways fail you subhuman low IQ piece of brown shit

I'm happy he posted something childish just because it makes faggots like you foam at the mouth with anger.

How do you guys, as a nation, carry on after Asiatic Soviets turned East Germany into a fucking brothel as your conquered men lie charred and decaying in fields on the outskirts of the cities

>Obsessive tangents
>The media literally going on a non-stop smear campaign against someone, and somehow defending yourself from these attacks is senility
keep trying kiddo. think a little harder.

I bet you literally can't even, after seeing that.

They elected 2. Reagan was dementia ridden during his second term.

Why is your instinct to believe that a crazy old man is actually playing 5 D chess?

Leftists will unironically deny that they're super butthurt about this because it reveals their hypocrisy so perfectly. Look at how you dumb faggots reflexively respond to this like it's another shoah, after praising all the celebrities and whatnot promoting the president's assassination.

Get fucked.

How come Obama didn't obsess over Fox News the way Trump is?

Also do you not see the problem of a president ragging on news outlets he dislikes given the propensity for people in positions of power to shut down free press when given the opportunity?

You buto your country willingly let itsself become

LMAO NIGGER IN CHARGE OF TALKING ABOUT RACIAL PURITY

AHAHAHAHAHA

EACH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR WHORE SLAVE ANCESTORS WAS PASSED AROUND BY FARM OWNER YOU DUMB SUBHUMAN

AJAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

Yes those leftists and their eternal butthurt over the implicit threat against a key institution of Western democracy

If you want to live under authoritarianism, move to Russia. This country's not for you

there's no indication that OP is a nigger, so why are you screeching autistically about niggers? did a nigger fuck you're waifu?

damn just posting in a shitskin thread makes me happy

I'm feeling like I just lynched 10 niggers on some trees

LMAO 100% F4M

Lol you got counter trolled pretty savagely dude

Top zoz. Got libs in the worst mood. Lmfao

here's another nigger everyone

let's laugh about his low fucking IQ and no history

WEEE WUZZZZ KANNNGZZ N SHIER
fucking race of slaves bunto dumb nigger

Because Obama was a pussy. How is that seriously your argument? "But what about obama..." t's okay to defend yourself from smear campaigns, you dumb fuck. Just because one president didn't do it, doesn't mean he can't. "A bloo bloooo why is he fighting back ;_;"

Did i say he was playing underwater backgammon?
I seriously think he's impulsive and just does / says things on a whim.

Getting angry over something like this just gives everyone satisfaction and makes them want to see trump slap the media more.

I'm feeling like I'm fucking a Nazi's entire family while he's tied up and whimpering in a closet with the moans of his wife and daughters filling his ears from the other side of the door

>This country's not for you
No, u.

to make it really simple for you subhuman little mind

I would literally lynch you if you wouldnt have laws protecting your subhuman race

there is no "trolling" you mental fucking midget

tryng to explain the hatred whites have against you with "lulz u guys so funny trollz"

no... you'll fucking hang nigger

>Hundreds of people, including many celebrities talk about how they wish they could kill Trump
Normal
>Trump posts a popular gif
SENILEEEEEEEEEEE

>mfw hypocrite tears continue

Why must you strawman me as angry in order to imply that I'm the one who actually loses by the head of the nuclear arsenal posting gifs of himself beating up CNN

Can someone post Trump wrestling CNN as a gif? Thanks

Post your address and I'll come to you to save you the trouble, hans

mobile faggot detected

Celebrities aren't public officials commanding armies though

that's not strawmanning you dumb fuck. holy fucking shit

>Why must you strawman me as angry
>Post your address and I'll come to you to save you the trouble, hans

Like a perfect metaphor for TrumpVsCNN right here

it's in nigeria call me when you're there we can meet

Because if you didnt care you wouldn't be posting about how wrong this is.

Move on with your life.

You are unironically too dumb to comprehend the concept of a strawman

Why don't you dumb nigger go back to africa maybe you will like the leaders there better you FUCKING VALUELESS PIECE OF SHIT

Lol scared Nazi is scared

No, they're only extremely influential and are making it sound like it's okay to kill our president.
Go drink a gallon of bleach you incestuous mongoloid

THIS BE YO PEOPLE
*smack lips*
THIS BE YO BELONG TO NIGGER

Uh if they are so influential then why aren't they elected and forming policy

says the dumb fuck who didn't even know what it means. calling you out on your emotion is not a straw man at all, holy shit.

>niggers drink cow piss
HahA stUpId nAZis

>come to Sup Forums with dumb opinion
>get shitposted and memed on
>repeat
Pavlov says you should learn, eventually.

OMG you called me a Nazi

wow I'm fucking floored you subhuman dumb farm equipment

>bunch of histrionic liberals claim posting a funny meme is a sign of mental illness

You have zero evidence that I'm angry though

this entire thread is evidence enough. thanks for deflecting btw. gg no re

Trump 2020!!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

look at this crying little bitch

>but..but IM NOT ANGRY!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

NIGGER

>14 posts by this ID

It's not funny when it's coming from a person with immense power and political influence

Trump is a celebrity.
Therefore your statement is false.

>trump literally posts a meme
>OP ironically posts on Sup Forums

Trump is Fake Prez

#FAP

>It's not funny

I'm posting in the thread I created

Media praises play in which President is killed.

President twits joke .gif of Media being tossed to the ground = MEDIA FREAKS OUT!!!

>made a fucking thread about it

>muh nuclear codes

Actually its a clip of him physically beating a CNN logo

>You now realize that this tweet is a governemt document

Quiet down nigger, You're just upset hes not gonna give you more welfare handouts

fpbp

I'm actually worried he will start trying to shut down media outlets he doesn't like

Also notice guys that one shitskin makes a thread and how atleast 2 other shitskins flocked straight to it

PATHETIC

uga booga nigger youre worried we will be lynching you again like we did your granpa

i think its pretty fucking hilarious actually. needs more JR tho. MY GAWD KING! HE ACTUALLY DID IT!

I'm sure we're a heartbeat away from him signing an executive order legally binding CNN to "knock it off". This is definitely a real thing and you are not at all a laughable buffoon for fearing it.

Obama did obsess over fox news
Where the fuck have you been?

You forgot one

>when you look like a retard and do dumbass shit on a daily basis and the media reports on all the dumbass shit you do on a daily basis but it's their fault for making you look like a retard

pro tip : the "media" outlets you watch on TV is not actual journalism. They all should be shutdown to be quite honest.

>CNN is a key institution of western democracy
>This country's not for you

Look at this retarded bigot.

You're so stupid you don't understand that everyone on Sup Forums are literally journalists according to the 1st Amendment, Sup Forums is literally a key institution of western democracy.

Get shit on, kid.

Just a reminder to watch this and imagine OP as this kid having a bad opinion about Donald J. Trump the 45th president of the United states of America

Billionaire
Playboy
President

and a nigger dares to have a bad opinion about him vocalized

Umm...that's what just recently happened. Trump was a celebrity before he got elected. He had this reality show called "The Apprentice", and cameos in Home Alone 2 and on the Fresh Prince of Bel Aire.

You do know obama sicked the IRS and Feds to do "Investigations" on a ton of right wing news outlets that said anything remotely negative about it him, right?

You have to be a disingenuous coward to not see how the president literally and now figuratively threatening a media outlet with these strange, psychotic implicit threats doesn't threaten democracy

EO's aren't the only instrument of power he has and I wouldn't be surprised if he starts digging for pretexts to arrest media people he dislikes

You know that trump has opened the door to violence memes against himself with this meme. Time to get to work user.

Yes I will start to read tabloids and bloggers to get my red pill news

Is that you, Don Lemonparty? I can feel the heat radiating from your chapped ass cheeks.

LITERALLY FIGURATIVELY LITERALLY
CAN'T EVEN, THREATS! SHAKING
1984 NOW PLS CNN GIB MORE RUSSIA STORY, NEED FIX

Reroll

>disingenuous
>figuratively
>psychotic implicit

you dumb nigger be using 20 dollar white word to make your raging inferiority complex not feel so tight

>Sup Forums has gone through years, YEARS of editing gifs, webms, and videos where a logo or face is pasted on top of the people featured in those mediums.
>This activity isn't even really foreign on the internet
>When the president you don't like does it and makes you bitter, it's a sign of senility
I guess everybody on the internet is insane.

I used th the view of the left being the new anti-fun group while the right is now fun central was a bit of a hyperbole that wasn't worth giving a second thought to. However, in recent time, I'm really starting to believe it.

Whatever happened to praising Obama because he was a "fun" president?

No he didn't. It was speculated that the IRS went after the tea party some years back

>CNN gets caught admitting they push fake news for shekels on camera
>Trump calling them out on being fake is a threat to democracy

WOW...... you are either full blown retarded or a paid troll

He did.

>“I am convinced that if there were no Fox News, I might be two or three points higher in the polls,” Obama told liberal journalist Matt Bai of the New York Times Magazine. “[T]he way I’m portrayed 24/7 is as a freak! I am the latté-sipping, New York Times-reading, Volvo-driving, no-gun-owning, effete, politically correct, arrogant liberal. Who wants somebody like that?”
nytimes.com/2008/10/19/magazine/19obama-t.html

>“I think Fox is part of that tradition — it is part of the tradition that has a very clear, undeniable point of view. It’s a point of view that I disagree with. It’s a point of view that I think is ultimately destructive for the long-term growth of a country that has a vibrant middle class and is competitive in the world. But as an economic enterprise, it’s been wildly successful. And I suspect that if you ask Mr. Murdoch what his number-one concern is, it’s that Fox is very successful.”

rollingstone.com/politics/news/obama-in-command-br-the-rolling-stone-interview-20100928
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/26/obama-fox-news-obamacare_n_3996516.html
mediaite.com/online/obama-blamed-his-popularity-woes-on-fox-news-according-to-new-book/
nation.foxnews.com/2014/02/03/unedited-bill-oreillys-exclusive-interview-president-obama
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/2/obama-takes-shot-fox-news/
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2016/09/18/remarks-president-hvf-fundraising-event

He obsessed over Fox news for years.

Archive the shills

>nytimes com/2008/10/19/magazine/19obama-t.html
archive.is/gIBaT
>huffingtonpost com/2013/09/26/obama-fox-news-obamacare_n_3996516.html
archive.is/4WAYU
>mediaite com/online/obama-blamed-his-popularity-woes-on-fox-news-according-to-new-book
archive.is/hLgbA

FPBP