Why did literally no one predict this result in the election...

Why did literally no one predict this result in the election? It's astonishing that with all the fancy data and statistics and polls, not a single person had this as the actual outcome. How?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VgYphOJ7qiw
hooktube.com/watch?v=VgYphOJ7qiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why did literally no one predict this result in the election?

Because telling the future is not possible

If you mean "why didn't anyone guess the winning team?", pretty sure someone guessed correctly.

This election proved the rulebook in terms of how you poll needed to be rewritten. All of the so-called conventional wisdom went out the window.

Of course, there were other factors. The media tried to make voting Trump taboo to the point where some of the people polled neglected to mention who they were actually voting for. There was also probably some manipulation on the level that they thought that if they sold that Trump had no chance that he actually wouldn't.

>Why did literally no one predict this result in the election?
Back then we didn't know Putin had made a business deal Trump and was throwing the resources of the Kremlin's propaganda apparatus against Clinton.

Cus liberals only see what they want to see and shove it down as reality, till this day they keep saying Hillary won and in their minds she is the president.

I knew trump was going to ravage the election from the very first speech so bad I was dead broke to bet any money, I would have made a couple thousand

>2017
>Being American

>Being this blind

Because the election played out with a very unusual pattern of the underdog winning every key swing state by a few thousand votes. I don't think it was really predictable

I read one guy and he said that if Trump carried Ohio and Florida, then it was over. He pulled on something saying how if only one went Trump then there likely wasn't enough momentum for him across the country.
That and Ohio almost always votes for the next president

The exact outcome?
MI and WI were a surprise to me, I had picked Trump winning while taking PA and FL though. While holding everything else that's typically Red.

Because the electoral map changed drastically in 2016. Trump won states that generally aren't thought to be in play for Republicans like Wisconsin and Michigan. He also broke through in Pennsylvania, which for a long time has been considered a swing state but always seemed to go blue.

I was more optimistic about Trump's chances than most, and I even I was shocked at some of the states he was able to carry. I just hoped he could win one of WI, MI, or PA and eke out a narrow electoral victory.

True but Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania weren't even considered swing states. Seems like pollsters thought it was as guarantee that Clinton would win PA. It's just strange how, while national polls were more or less accurate, the state polls were dreadfully wrong.

Because the chance of doing so is 8.8817842 x 10^-16

Because we predicted the real results. This map includes the illegal votes and the fraud user.

from what I remember they were expecting Ohio to go democrat, but just in my daily life here I might have seen literally 2 Hillary signs. Everywhere you looked here (outside of the major cities) was nothing but Trump. Hell, all the Unions were shilling for Hillary, but even alot of *their* members were firmly for Trump. Now just to demonstrate the effectiveness of the propaganda machine, I was caught by surprise when Trump actually won the national vote, so yeah. Their internal polling was probably scaring them after Trump got the nomination. I really believe it was that last debate "because you'd be in jail" that swayed alot of people who might have been undecided up until that point. No one with 2 brain cells to rub together and is over the age of 25 trusts anything coming out of the mouth of a Clinton, so the fact that Trump went on that lock her up campaign really turned some heads for people politically conscious

apologize

Many people did. Go outside the cave.

PA was considered swing state the whole time, only retarded hyper-lib sites like HuffPost had it as 'lean blue'.

MI was a swing state during the last week of the election. This caught Hillary by surprised. That's why they sent King nigger to Detroit to stir up the nigs into voting, which didn't work.

WI was the actual surprise.

>MI and WI were a surprise to me
WI I can understand, but honestly I'm actually surprised Trump didn't win by +2% in MI considering how unpopular the Clintons are up there.

Anyways, I got 48/50. Missed WI and NH.

Not True, Michael Moore predicted Trump would win using the rust belt.

sheltered elites and their play numbers. they also think they know how the climate will change and which movie or music single will be a hit.
sad!

Russia hacked the gps in clintons bus so she couldn't campaign in Wisconsin, Michigan, or Pennsylvania

Polls did predict the election, Drumpf just paid off the electoral college at the last second.

>when taleb btfo of nate gallium
>when he called him a baseball stats guy

Michael Moore literally did

essesntially any trump win had FL, OH, and NC. I thought he would take PA and win. Maybe MI as a miracle. Never ever WI. No one could have seriously predicted WI.

But literally everyone knew OP, except the losers who somehow could never see it coming between their fluffy warm sheeks they had stuck their head into.

>See every rally ever of clinton

Wisconsin came out of nowhere

This. Spent last four years in Columbus. How anyone could have spent any time traveling through the state and not think it was solid Trump is insane.

TFW MN almost went red this year but once again hennipen county fucks the rest of the state over.

See

>a baseball stats guy
Reminder he sucks at that too

the Trump camp DID know, not all, but a lot.
Kellyanne Conway came from the polling world, and they had incredible data that helped them to even get stronger.

listen from 1:50 to 3:20
youtube.com/watch?v=VgYphOJ7qiw

>unarchived MSNBC youtube
Hooktubed that for you to prevent views

hooktube.com/watch?v=VgYphOJ7qiw

It was because the mainstream media tried to spin a narrative.

Because self-encrypting malware was installed to alter the final vote count on the voting machines, which then secure-wiped itself after completion.