12 year old Mormon girl comes out as gay

youtube.com/watch?v=o_0nhyP6dU4

And there is nothing wrong with that. When will you bigots learn that gays and lesbians are our greatest asset in the fight against Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

bycommonconsent.com/2015/08/26/why-its-tough-to-be-a-mormon-man/
science20.com/news_account/different_hiv_rates_among_homosexuals_and_heterosexuals_ignores_risky_behavior_data
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Germany YES!

old, fake and sage.

When is she being stoned to death? I must watch her die.

obviously not

I'd take sharia law over 12 year old faggots

t. Muammar Abdul Jabbar

Why then are you hiding behind that false flag?

I heard mormons have a real problem with the way they treat men vs the way they treat women. Basically:
>women dindu nuffin, it's ok if she was a slut or a prostitute or a single mother, you should pray to Brigham Young and God and Joseph Smith every single day that she decided to lower herself to your status and marry you
>men are fucking shitlords and you need to flagellate yourself every single day in order to prove that you're even fractionally worthy to inhale the air that she breathes

bycommonconsent.com/2015/08/26/why-its-tough-to-be-a-mormon-man/

Why do I mention this? Because with the kind of premium and value that the LDS places on females, it makes sense that they're going full "oy vey shut it down" mode if they're losing even just ONE single fucking vagina that could bait in dozens more male congregationalists

>le hiding meme
I have yet to see someone make a correct assumption about this, you retards need to just give up.

> 12 year old Mormon girl comes out as gay
>And there is nothing wrong with that.
It's degenerate and undermines the white race

She'll decide shes not gay, then decide shes gay, then not gay then bi because shes a fucking preteen/teenager.

And the Mormon Church will sit by and tolerate/forgive all of that because "wul shewt she's a woman with a vuhgynuh, we gotta have more'uh them"

Why are they always turned into pawns? They just want to do weird things that make normal people uncomfortable. Stop politicizing queermos

So shes a hero but when I tell my 2nd grade class my favorite orgasms are when Im ejaculating in a blonde woman with large breast and a small waist I get put on sex registry for life. Fuck this

What the fuck kind of patents let a 12 yo girl have sex?

Daily reminder that women cannot be gay. They are bisexual by nature. They might claim to be gay, but given the opportunity of being impregnated by a 9/10 multi-millionaire chad would make their pussies wet beyond wildest imagination. Women are the manifestation of hypocrisy, being hypocrites is part of their daily lives. Women have no ability to control their logic without emotions, since emotions is the sole factor that drives them to exist. Remove emotion from a woman and she becomes nothing more than a biological sack of waste. Take it to the next level, look at all the "women" leaders all across the world... majority of them don't have children, they have lost what made them women in the first place. Such women are lost in a limbo of delusions, uncertain what their existence was meant for, so they fight for trivial causes to make them selves appear to be relevant by modern standards, but in the end they change nothing, waste their lives fighting a lost cause and in the end fall to their demise. There is a reason why feminists and liberals in general are called useful idiots

wow i just can't... you are one special chauvinist

the truth hurts, doesn't it?

MGTOW needs to fuck off from Sup Forums

beta cucks should learn their place already and Sup Forums isn't one of them

>I know I'm not a horrible sinner for being who I am

so in other words this bitch didn't pay attention to ANYTHING SHE WAS TAUGHT

truth, lol at mad bitches

>some millennial SJW feminist pseudo Mormon records the girl speaking so when the bishop makes her stop she can have something to outrage over with the girls over at Common Consent
>never mind that the girl is likely attention whoring and will regret this stunt in a few months, and if this activist hadn't recorded it, she'd more or less be able to forget it

OP is the faggot

Realizing what women are doesnt make you MGTOW you fucking degenerate cuckold. Giving up and trying to live life without them does. Get your head out of your ass and treat women they way they are supposed to be treated and you will be fine.

why the fuck do you care if you're ancap
oh is it because you thought it sounded edgy and wanted to attention whore retard

She needs some cock tbqh

>bycommonconsent
fuckin lel you're listening to the assblasted apostate sjw club, not any actual intelligent Mormon people.

This whole video was a setup for outrage and attention, and she should've been cut off. That was not the time or place for her to take a stand and I would wager her degenerate parents were behind this entire plan.

Even 12 year old girls are ruined

>fuckin lel you're listening to the assblasted apostate sjw club, not any actual intelligent Mormon people.
So, he's wrong? Because the mormons I've seen down here in Texas really do cuck their men and worship the farts that come out of the women's asses...just saying.

>Realizing what women are doesnt make you MGTOW you fucking degenerate cuckold
QFT

I just pick flags at random

she is a woman

Someone had sexually abused this 12 year old girl prior to her speech. Could be weeks, months, years.
I am 200% sure of it.
What a fucking shame

Men are generally given more responsibility and are therefore more accountable for their actions.
I guess, the "higher up" (for lack of a better term, because its not really status) a man is, the harder the fall, in a sense.
But a temple-married man and a temple-married woman would both get the boot for adultery.
I didn't read that article tho, so I don't know what examples he used. I've read stuff from there before and it's beyond terrible. Its the same type of logical fallacy arguments the left makes all the time.

>I didn't read it but it's wrong

regardless, with the amount of mormons I've interacted with around here IRL, and after reading that article, I really do notice the kind of pussy-worship LDS types do with regards to the whole "she's stepping down from this pedestal in a land of demi-goddesses to marry such a filthy plebeian as yourself" attitude about men & women in marriage

the whole "prostitute turned parishioner" being excused because "she's a woman and women dindu nuffin wrong" stereotype, if you will.

It has a history of not being accurate or even truthful, so I shouldn't expect it to be accurate or truthful.
It sounds like you've already made up your mind and are looking to prove your point, so I don't think there's much I can do to help you out here.

>It sounds like you've already made up your mind and are looking to prove your point, so I don't think there's much I can do to help you out here.
how ironic. I shouldn't be surprised you're espousing some of that "do as I say not as I do" nu-logic

I'd rather be a Muslim than a faggot

Hail to the Prophet down with the heretic forcing her agenda during service.

kek. even ultra-christians are embracing faggotary. you are genociding yourself. stop blaming us.

>that gays and lesbians are our greatest asset in the fight against Islam?

pol isnt a hivemind mate some hate islam and faggots alike.

science20.com/news_account/different_hiv_rates_among_homosexuals_and_heterosexuals_ignores_risky_behavior_data

also faggots are the biggest spreaders of sicknesses like hiv in the usa.

In 2005, over half of new HIV infections diagnosed in the US were among gay men, and up to one in five gay men living in cities is thought to be HIV positive. Yet two large population surveys showed that most gay men had similar numbers of unprotected sexual partners per year as straight men and women.

The results showed that for the straight US population to experience an epidemic of HIV infection as great as that of gay men, they would need to average almost five unprotected sexual partners every year.

Mormon here, and I actually agree. In spite of the whole "backwards misogynist patriarchy" image we have, and the oppression mormon feminists claim to live under, we really are the biggest slaves to pussy imaginable. I really wish we were what our detractors claimed we were.

That stereotype is called 'all women are wonderful' fyi

Cute girls can't be gay.

Mormons are making a huge end run for SLWism. Probably this is just them being very very programmatic and very very slow in everything they do -- they will eventually come out of it, but later, just like they're late to the party with this.

Hopefully she'll die of aids

bump

>12 year old Mormon girl comes out as gay

the hottest places in hell are reserved for children like that

>implying women can be gay and it's not just an attempt at attention

I don't mind gays but you do have to be honest, being gay is pursuing hedonism to it's fullest. Physical pleasure with no biological outcome... It's very degenerate.

Don't worry, nothing will stop her from becoming a child bride.

Also a 12yo knows fuck all what they truly feel.

This

Lesbians are ok in islam and mormons are just the white version of islam so i would assume its no big deal.

Who asked her?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The elites control this world. There won't be no magical bounce back of the white birth rate unless they want it to happen. Otherwise, white people will continue to be more gay, more trans, and generally not having kids.

Yeah right...

When I was 12 I knew perfectly well what made my dick feel good.

Gas her her fucking mormon mother probably got her BLACKED.

Homosexuality is a sin. Sin should not be celebrated.

>wants to be an animator for Disney some day
really gets the noggin the joggin

Of course she will. She's 12. She'll go through a lot of confusion before truly knowing herself.

>believing in a sky wizard

stop identifying yourself in what you want to stick your dick in
if you have to base your life on a fetish then there must be something very wrong with you

>truly knowing herself
End this fucking meme

>comes out

I don't get this and never will.

Come and join the POLGB Discord, where trannies aren't allowed, the mods are all Jews, and as it turns out the whole thing is just a Mossad honeypot.

I bet if homosexuality wasn't talked so much today there wouldn't be nearly as many "converts". They can't direct their insecurities at something if they don't know it exists.

>truly knowing herself
people are programmable. she'll be who the elites tell her that she is.

do gay people really know they're gay at 12?

>it's a youtube corrupts another young mind epsiode

I hate this shit.

Kids get all sorts of attention and a pat on the head for this. Everyone crowds around and calls them 'heroic'

No wonder dumb kids act gay, everyone gives them the attention they crave.

bump

LGBT are allies against Islam how? They seem to embrace it, though they will be killed if shitria (sic) law comes to fruition.

This is why you don't let your daughter use tumblr.

I go to an LDS church and you don't know what you're talking about.

That little cunt. Laying her sinful guilt on everyone there. Her parents put her up to this, no doubt.

>12 year old thinks she has grown enough to know her sexual orientation

I can't tell if you're being serious. Why be mad at a child instead of the ones who brainwashed them?

>People calling her brave

There's no bravery in what she's done. Homosexuality has been normalized, one doesn't risk being ostracized by society, losing their job, or any legal issues. There's no risk to her outside being excommunicated from a church she clearly no longer wants to be a part of.

If anything, a Christian coming out and calling homosexuality a sin, knowing that the public will react with hatred, is an example of bravery.

Agreed, the shit running rampant now its far worse than Sharia law.

Why is it that I can detect and ignore unserious 1 post by this ID OP's and bait threads and nobody else can?

Literally, what is the point of responding to this shit and not, at the very least, saging it?

all she needs is a good raping

>>lesbians are our greatest asset in the fight against Islam?
lol what did you not see all their rallies against discrimination against muslims?
This just proves that they are mentally ill and suicidal. How can you support something that will kill you?

This sentiment is common for Christians, no matter if they're Catholic, Protestant, Baptist, Mormon, ect . They're some of the biggest pussy worshiping misandrists you'll find, and they wonder why they find it hard to fill the pews with young men.

were you attracted to the opposite sex at 12? i certainly was

>And there is nothing wrong with that.

$couldnt care less.

i only care about saving the white race.

and i realizem that the worst destructive force against whites is from withing and its feminazis which are in 99 out of 100 cases lesbians.

so, well, .. actually there IS ...ALOT ... wrong with that.

lesbians should get publicly burnt. srsly.

truth, right there.

preach, brother !

good for her

>we're at the point people are triggered to the point of a breakdown by seeing a damn flag

What a sad state of affairs.

It not wrong because i say so. Fuck off kraut i dont care about you subjective narrative. You will care about mine because i will make it right.

Eh ? did u even read ? obviously not. Like: At all.