Which would be the most effective and cost-efficient method of creating an ethnostate?

which would be the most effective and cost-efficient method of creating an ethnostate?

1. expelling all non whites back to their countries

or

2. quarantine them away from white communities and sterilize the mongrels

or have any other ideas?

Not a thing will work properly without the racial laws. USA has a race and pharma problem. Nothing works like it should in multiracial hellhole like USA. Nothing works well in any multiracial nation. How to make USA tolerable again without racial laws?
1)abolish all welfare
2)enroucage sterilisation in exchange for a one time 40000$ payment
3)abolish all taxes, but 10% corporate tax
4)create tariffs: for the third world - 700%, for Europe 60%, for Canada - 40%, for Australia and NZ -40%
5)ban chinese and third world products
6)go full eco fascist with federal environment protection laws; destroy monsanto experimentation with all the crops; ban gmo crops and food
7)ban artificial insemination
8)ban transnational adoption
9)cut off all government funding outside of STEM education
10)ban immigration from outside of Northwestern Europe/Central Europe and CANZUK (make sure ICE hires racially minded people)

Zyklon B is fairly cheap.

>1. expelling all non whites back to their countries

segregation don't work

If trump quit and him, his family, putin, pence, alex jones, hittler........ gone to bir twaill (only uncliamed land outside noth pole) and created an super isolationist country there, with even their own internet (to make sure they don't visit our internet)

You would still have trump haters trying to go to this country

>Putin
If you think that Putin is pro-White you may as well stop posting altogether

1. Has never worked except in very very small numbers of shitskins. Ie, the 20 000 black slaves who got banished from britain around year 1600 by some queen.

2. Has certainly worked, like what the brits did to the boers in south africa and lots of other cases, but it is highly dependant on public support, which we do not have. Picrelated. Other options are a forced deathmarch, like the jewish-turks did to the armeians, killing around 3mil, or just a manmade famine, like the jewish bolsheviks did to the white ukranians after taking power in Russia, killing around 7mil.

I doubt this is feasible in this day an age though, only option I see is not internal cleansing, but creating an external ethnostate in a collapsing current state. Like ISIS did in Iraq. Or what the west did in America, Australia, Spain, Macedonia and the remains of the roman empire.

Good points, but at this point it is too late for such soft measures.

Crusade to South Africa and Sweden and wing it from there is the best option imo.

>muh crusades was an oppressive war of conquest narrative

National Transhumanism is the only way of turning a multiracial state into an ethnostate without a horrible civil war that kills many people.

What I'm proposing will destroy a lot of trashy Whites and shitskins though. Those who riot will be simply gunned down by militarized police
It's not, because genetic memory of shitskinism goes nowhere. 'Transgender'-tie delusion

Transgender changes don't actually change the genes, while human genetic engineering will in fact change the genes.

but then you'd need the police or government on our side. which we really don't. Maybe in Hungary.

>how to make a failed state that no one wants to trade with or make agreements with

Hungary is for Hungarians, not abstract "Whites". This thread is about North America and my proposition is not explicitly racial. It will work well to clean up the White gene pool and cull shitskins proper. After two or three generations it will be easier to organise eugenically selected Whites

In America only a bloody civil war
it'd be easier to make Greenland the new hub of white freedom.
No shitty whites though, only pure blooded ones from Western Europe

I see. But how could you possibly expect to have the north american government do your (1), cut out gibs to the degree that is needed?

Infiltrate it with middle and upper middle businessmen; police officers and generals. No megacorporate and transnationals, although even the latter would love it

>If you think that Putin is pro-White you may as well stop posting altogether

Its not about what i think

but about the "im peach trump", sjw and etc.... think

they totally hate those guys, trump, putin and etc.... but would still go to this new country despise having no reason to do it (the country is ultra isolationist and wouldn't mess with other countries).
And then AFTER they are there, they will complain about how the country works and how the country should be changed to fit their idea of how an country should be

Trump and Putin are good goys and transnational oligarchic puppets. Don't buy the alt light/sjw circus. More of the same

bump

muh pooting moo dromp

lmao this shit reads like a baboon

Floating stuff in international waters

>A bunch of boats tied together

I can't imagine it ending well, honestly
Ship maintenance is pretty expensive, isn't it?

thinking more about pic related

I can't imagine that's simple to maintain either

Of course not, but it's nothing compared to being surrounded by hostile leftists or shitskins that want to enter the save haven you're about to create.

There's never going to be a white ethnostate anywhere near other people.

impossible in this day and age, maybe if technology allows, build floating cities/islands in the middle of the ocean and only invite right wing white people and white couples to live there

>impossible
Said who?

Incentivize them to leave and then lock the door after they've left. Exterminate the few remainders and any attempting to re-enter. Exterminate those who would help them re-enter.

Reparations in the form of a one-way plane ticket to Africa

mommy i wan milky

>no counter arguments whatsoever
>act smart af
are you butthurt by his ideas Juan?