I used to be a left-wing...

I used to be a left-wing, hardcore anti-theist and this whole non-binary fad is turning me into a Christian conservative. The global push for LGBT acceptance is breeding an entire generation of fascists. If we succeed, then Europe might still have a chance to survive.

You're a man without principles. You're trash.

>Tqqia
hmmm...

>if you don't stick to what you believe in even though you're fully convinced you were wrong you're trash

You're everything bad about our world.

It's all so tiring

lefties pls stahp adding new nonsensical things to your banner

where i come from youse eithers a normal person or a faggot

if you're not a liberal when you're young you have no heart. If you aren't a conservative when youre an adult you have no brain.

Cut him some slack

TAQQIYA confirmed!

You're a nordcuck, you're genetically predisposed to be a leftie comme cuck. Better off yourself, it's hereditary.

It's coz of american telly!
Whenever anything happens in america it's pushed onto the world like a fat log of shite into a loo/shitting street

We Bongs had a big gay acceptence thing in the 80's and everyone stopped giving a shit and got on with their lives

Now it's hit america so it's all the rage again so we have to put up with the BBC forcing BBC and other gay shit memes.

If Queer is supposed to be an Umbrella term then why do we need all the other terms?

underrated quote. im gonna use this later

rude

wtf is an intersex? how does that work?
is that something like Spongebob lol

I thought about this for a while, why does the BBC mimic liberal American politics culture? At least American liberal media have a financial interest in liberals winning. What does BBC gain from it?

If you were ever a liberal, you were an easily manipulated poser.

Look up Turner's Syndrome & Kleinfelter's Syndrome.

Honestly have no idea whether they want to lumped in with some SJW agenda.

I imagine they want to be treated with respect and dignity, but not necessarily rainbow parades and Soros-tier bullshit.

>God created man in his image and liked the result
I don't think we're ready to top this meme any time soon.

I notice you don't have a black or brown stripe on there.
Fucking bigot.

>used to be left-wing
>am fascist now

Hate to break this to you but, fascism is also left-wing. Decidedly so

As recently as 1 year ago, I, as a Christian, never dreamed I would die shitposting alongside atheists and pagans.
>How about saving Western civilization alongside friends?

Aye, I could do that.

don't you just love it when a plan comes together?