How are you going to celebrate our great independence this year, Sup Forums?

How are you going to celebrate our great independence this year, Sup Forums?

bump

I'm gunna sue Facebook!

Would America be a better country if you were still under British control?

British colony are better right now

>Americans celebrating their gross treachery against the rightful Crown

You filthy fucking rebels will ALL bend the knee to our future King William one day.

Britains capital unironically has a Muslim mayor.

I think we made the right decision.

By realizing america gaining independence is what lead to the downfall of the west because america then became a superpower, exporting all aspects of its shitty "culture" to every other western nation, including shitty feminism and diversity brought to you by (((hollywood). While also forcing every western country to consider israel their greatest ally just because amerigoys are stupid enough to fall for kike tricks.

But hurr durr t. muhammed something something

Do you always get this triggered on the 4th, Nigel?

But they didn't spend 8 years with a African as leader

Set off fireworks. Shoot my guns. Bonfire. Hot dogs, s'mores, beer
Creampie my white wife
God bless America

cinco de mayo was last month dumb burger.

GEORGE WASHINGTON'S SURRENDER. "The confession of General Cornwallis to General Washington at Yorktown has been well hidden by historians.

"Jonathan Williams recorded in his LEGIONS OF SATAN, 1781, that Cornwallis revealed to Washington that "a holy war will now begin on America, and when it is ended America will be supposedly the citadel of freedom, but her millions will unknowingly be loyal subjects to the Crown." Cornwallis went on to explain what would seem to be a self contradiction: "Your churches will be used to teach the Jew's religion and in less than two hundred years the whole nation will be working for divine world government. That government that they believe to be divine will be the British Empire. All religions will be permeated with Judaism without even being noticed by the masses, and they will all be under the invisible all-seeing eye of the Grand Architect of Freemasonry." And indeed George Washington himself was a Mason, and he gave back through a false religion what he had won with his army."
"This is not to say that George Washington was a traitor willingly, or knowingly. He was beguiled into a Satanic religious order that insidiously controls men's minds. So have American statesmen and military leaders down through the years given aid and allegiance to the enemies of the United States because they did not have knowledge of the invisible subterfuge that stalks this land. My eyes were opened the day my colleague from Ohio handed me Wagner's FREEMASONRY AN INTERPRETATION. If every American would read it, they would no longer ask why and how it has happened."

Given by Senator Joseph McCarthy, six months before his mouth was closed forever. End of quote from GEORGE WASHINGTON'S SURRENDER.

Dumb fry today is our independence and this gonna be bretty gud :)

Funfact: before the whole war thing went down, colonial Americans were the most Libertarian people on the planet. Gambling, prostitution, drinking in the streets, even slaves were allowed to gamble and drink in taverns. Most of the business regulations set by the British were ignored or in some cases hostilely challenged. Even women owned businesses or did manly work.

Ironically we were the most free just before we fought for our freedom.

That's too much America in one post.
Are you going to drive your Chevy down by the river and eat some apple pie too?
Fucking country bumpkins
Go fuck your sister

reminder that the mayor of london has no power whatsoever

meanwhile you elected a nigger as your president TWICE

And you unironically let the Muslim Brotherhood in your government and fund Islamic terrorism worldwide.

Oh look, Dad's on another drunk rant
he never could handle his alcohol

We love you Dad, stop being a faggot, and
just be proud we're still around

He looks like a cuck.
And why is the BBC so afraid of Charles becoming king?

>Americans declare independence because of "insane taxes"
>End up bankrupting half their local and state governments

I'm going to do the most American thing I can think of: put on blackface, shit myself in the local asda (Walmart owned), then get shot.

Murrica fuck yeah

>le independence

>all men are equal

>muh freedums

>le enlightenment

the founding fathers were a bunch of progressive liberals, the equivalent of today's SJW's. the constitution is a retarded document that can be twisted to mean anything. enjoy your 2nd amendment that you wil never exercise while america gets blacked, yellowed and browned.

are you independent from israel yet?

>being proud of waging wars for israel and (((democracy)))

you are literally the golem of globalism.

Wut?

Stay mad fag.

USA USA USA

>be belgium
>get plowed through in ww1
>do nothing to prepare for ww2
>get plowed through again
>cuck your neighbors
>be belgium
>ever matter to anyone

>implying the right to bear arms didnt exist before the revolution
>implying taxes weren't legal
>implying "anglos" in the colonies werent subhumans
Nothing to celebrate. Keep moving.

You guys have half a chance to collapse your paedophile cabaal now, ours is still writhing deep within our society. Good luck sonny, proud of you!

>he said while posting under the flag of the confederate states

what's so hard to understand? the usa is the slave of zionism and globalism. all your soldiers in the past wars have died for nothing, but for financial and jewish gain.

thanks for your service! said the dumb brainwashed goy.

A..user, that tank and fighter jet are...eh...never mind. 'MURICA!

Say what you want but the war for independence was about England wanting to abolish slavery of niggers

>having a good time celebrating a national holiday with your family and friends is now bad
Liberals everyone!

B-but I posted a pisstake reply, and an 'American education' image...

They celebrate July 4th in my town. Called Washington after... i'm sure you can guess. His grandfathers house is here as a museum now.

oh right. I thought you were serious. apologies

Kek

I'll burn it down.