youtube.com/watch?v=YFcvvm_3W8c
youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>see nigger thread
>treat like actual niggers
>maybe if i don't look at it it will go away

youtube.com/watch?v=YFcvvm_3W8c

Whose antique farm equipment is this?

Top kek when europeans tell me I shouldn't identify as alt-right because it's not prominent on their side of the ocean yet

They don't realize we have mini race wars unfolding every other week

The common denominator
1v1

WASH YOUR ASS NIKKUH

I'm not even really a racist, however these types make me with the WN were in power and oppressing the shit out of him just so I could ask if can tell the difference between what he called "oppression" and actual oppression.

>complication

I just wish white power and black power would kill each other off.

Also Tariq is lowkey gay as fuck, somebody needs to dig up blackmail on that nigga.

Lol so whats with all the jabs at white people who dont like to listen to certain artforms pushed as art?

like what would happen if people actually had multiple perspective on the same view.

or if one view was more or less accurate than another yet the opposing view was still factual.

what would it matter at that point? intellectual monologue?

2 many bishes on my chan.

lol half these fights cut off before the white boy gets his ass kicked

yeah by a mob of darkies who can't stand seeing their friend lose one on one

the black savages and their liberal counterparts started this. Negros need to learn their place in civilized society again.

Tariq blowing the fuck out of whitey as always.

This. Blacks do not fight one-on-one if they can help it.
No, they just need to be civil. And the ones who aren't need to be punished. End the drug war, end the wellfare state, give black kids their dad's back and we'll see a drastic change.

Yeah with those cock-sucking lips of his.

Lmao that white guy was such a coward. As soon as someone stood up to him his whole body language shifted. Loser

There's no such thing as a fair fight, cuck.

White man is the devil. Fuck the so called white man.

everyone involved is a subhuman faggot to be quite honest

this

Except they wouldn't kill each other. It would be an insanely one sided slaughter of BN

This honestly.

>white supremacist

So being all "suk muh dik" and being a wigger is white supremacy now?

When whites aren't cucked by media

more of this please

cultural appropriation is white supremacy
>abandoning your own culture is some how a cultural supremacist movement
>somehow this makes sense to these apes

this nog sucks dik so who cares?

This guy is a known liar and shit-stirrer. Nothing he says should be taken seriously.

webm?

The black bitch elbowed the guy in the ribs and then continue to make up excuses for it.

The white man demands an apology, but then a fucking nigger chimps out on the white boy?

Yeah, sure is white supremacy.

I am constantly surprised at how fucking stupid Nasheed is, the amount of mental gynamastics of this nigger alone could win over 50 gold medals in the retard olympics.

dude do you live in the current time line. Even if you manage to breed with a white you get called a white supremacist and a racist. You can try reason with the Negros. I personally keep a gun on me at all times in case of a wild feral nigger appearing. Punishing of their behavior will never happen BECAUSE we do not get violent. and they take our empathy as weakness.
Civilizing a nigger. Jesus dude. Did you even go through that Piece of shits page? How does it not enrage you?

WASH

YO

Who is this faggot nigger?

Any racial supremacist is like this. Their people can do no wrong, no matter what. The only exception is being a race traitor.
>imblying every black is like that
You must be from kansas. There exist black humans, even if they are less common than white humans. There are also a lot more white non-humans that you'd probably be comfortable admitting. Stop thinking color and start thinking intellect/behavior if you're capable.

What are you suggesting Sup Forums do?

ASS

Video plays out like much of real life plays out. Miserable crackers spend all day talking shit online because they know they can't say a word in real life. Shit is sad

He's sUggesting pol stop acting hard online then being complete bitches in real life

>You must be from kansas.
What the heck, mang.
>There exist black humans
90% of the blacks in Kansas are drug using, poor, and disorderly. The degeneracy exists in whites but much more prevalent in blacks and spics.
Most people have no problem with blacks; it's the niggers you have to watch out for.

Nailed it.
See, I've been through Kansas. All your blacks live in the city. City blacks are the worst kind. Suburb blacks are less bad. Rural blacks are usually alright, but rare as fuck. It's also Waaaaaaaaay more segregated there. In less segregated states blacks have a change to get outside of the nigger-culture feedback loop and end up as normal humans.

You get no argument from me about that. but you still did not address my point. How do you punish the vast majority of black people who have been openly advocating for the slaughter of whites - AND get off scott free! Surely if we try "talk to them" and reason with them It will be as good as negotiating from a position of weakness. I personally think white people need to get violent or else were going to become minorities with the people that openly hate us which dictates the mainstream narrative. Not keen for that. Please go through Tariqs page and tell me how we can punish him, Under the law. keeping in mind that if the law does work and black supremacist do get their punishment then BLM starts having a wank-athon.

note:It is very very very very hard to think in terms of intellect when the vast majority of negros are not intelligent, and violent and not try better themselves. sick of helping the weakest race of humans on earth. Fuck them.

Step 1: take away gibs and end the welfare state ending the single mother subsidy.
Step 2: end the drug war so the black community actually has fathers again, the single most important determining factor for criminality.
Step 3: Calmly, but firmly, stop allowing black people to get away with violent crime. Take a cue from the Koreans during the LA riots. No offensive measures, but a rigid and unyielding self-defense.
Step 4: Who said anything about legal punishment for Tariq?

This is true. I have a gf in sabetha, ks and I see zero nogs. I go to work in my city and that is all I deal with all day. I am seriously thinking about moving out there.

Why do niggy go sleepy to fight?

we dont have to . black people cant riot while trump is president because they are pussies who could only find the courage to try something under obama

all previous decades dont count because older nogs have increased illiteracy rates and are way to stupid and should be in zoos

after you guys learned how to read it seems to have decreased your bravery. i guess knowing how easy it is to die when you read news articles does that. it also seems to have increased your sense of victimization because you didnt know people get shot by cops before and sometimes they are black

Step 1: Isolate and quarantine them to their ghettos and low income neighborhoods
Step 2: Free drugs and booze to destroy their "economy"
Step 3: Let them descend on each other like feral apes
Step 4: Throw death row whites inside with body cams and shit for a good TV show

Personally I like Chanute, but I was just passing through Kansas. Didn't see much of it. Nicest people in the world are from Kansas, though.
>change nothing
How's that been working out for you?

Sure you're not. That's why when you see niggers and Muslims acting out work yourself up into a fit. But when crackers act out its all crickets
and you sit there cross eyed and none of it exists.

>change nothing
You misunderstand; we would accelerate their degeneracy to help other whites better understand the pitfalls of niggerism.
Perhaps there would be less trashy whites emulating nig culture if we all saw them for the soulless creatures they are.

>Step 1: take away gibs and end the welfare state ending the single mother subsidy.

Good plan. How are you going to employ these people that are too weak to survive without gibsmes.

>Step 2: end the drug war so the black community actually has fathers again, the single most important determining factor for criminality.

That is a symptom of the problem. Black culture itself is promoting this degeneracy. I am under no obligation to point them out or save them. If they are too fucking retarded to work this out then the fuckers should continue to kill each other.

>Step 3: Calmly, but firmly, stop allowing black people to get away with violent crime.

We do that already buddy. It resulted in BLM. Hows that working out for the west so far? Yes I say the west because BLM is even in UK. Their arrogance knows no bounds my friend. because they are enabled mainly by people who want to reason with them and liberal whites.

>Step 4: Who said anything about legal punishment for Tariq?

Was merely pointing out the fact that hes a racist black supremacist, and hes allowed to go on his rants, when a white who would have said the same thing would have had her life fucked up.

Out of curiosity fellow user, what do you think would happen if white people made a "whites only" scholarship fund or a union . In america their are over 110 of these organisations but whites are denied this. What is your opinion on this inconvenient truth?

>When real life isn't the internet

Tariq wouldn't know what real white supremacy was if it hit him upside his fucking nigger head.

1: They die or kill each other off.
2: It's cyclical. It's a cause and a symptom. Breaking the cycle will change the course of their culture.
3: No we don't. The cops are primarily focused on making money through the war on drugs and asset forfeiture. Those are offensive measures.
4: Then we stop letting him get away with it.

I understand the history and motivations. I disagree with the general philosophy. I don't think people should be denied from having racially motivated scholarships, and I don't think people should make them in the first place. Honestly the idea of a scholarship that comes from a random organization is fucking wacky in the first place. Just a guess, but organizations like that likely only exist to invest and collect interest off the donations and use the gibs as a means to get PR and tax exemption. A part of me would rather just have that money go straight into subsidization into schools as a whole if that wasn't shown to be completely ineffective.

Tariq's supporters are dumb fucking nogs that believe America was founded by white supremacy. Tariq may be a dumb nigger and/or a troll, but his supporters are mostly to blame for giving this cunt a platform.

>You get no argument from me about that. but you still did not address my point. How do you punish the vast majority of black people who have been openly advocating for the slaughter of whites

Maybe because whites are a real problem for many people? Maybe because whites pose an existential threat to many other groups? All this talk about hatred of whites but no admission of the source of that hatred. Sorry for hating someone who hates my guts even more and wishes me dead.

> we need a powerful, no-nonsense figurehead to show the strength and relevancy of black america
> how about this homophobic, PUA, failed rapper?
> perfect.

>socially engineer a situation in which humans are incapable of being human
>blame the test subjects

Genius.

>1: They die or kill each other off.

So why are we having this debate if your inevitable outcome is the same as what I desire?

Yes in a perfect world would be the case. But in a perfect world there would be just whites so kind of reductive reasoning. Also regarding your point 2. I dont think black men would make good fathers. their culture from africa is too ingrained in their ancestral DNA, where they take 20 wives, make 600 kids and their kids are their riches. which is why theyre all on gibsmes in the first place. again....they only have themselves to blame, and it will not be the burden of my kids to bare.

>give blacks a fair opportunity to assimilate into white culture
>blame shortcomings on "da white bois"
>soak up government subsidy up to 3x the normal rate
>commit crime at almost 2x the normal rate
>murder at 4x the normal rate
>humans
Yeah, no.

Wypipo fuck up other nations and then wonder why the destroyed nation's filth starts running towards their homeland. You deserve to get genocided. Keep talking online

Wash yo ass

You don't really understand history, do you?
You don't really understand anything, do you?

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

Maybe go help make a country worth living in?

Do nigs write down and even record historical events?

Did they do it before white bois started oppressing them?

Please retype in English. Butcher of grammar. Jesus.

If they hate us then they should feel free to fuck off. The insolent negro does anything it can to leave africa only to turn their new home into africa. If not their racist antics, their arrogance would be enough to rid our planet of the negro race.

They must remember that we have ALLOWED them to come here. That we have ALLOWED them to have an identity. That we have ALLOWED them to have their continent back.

would much rather destroy the white race

>inb4 """neutral""" observer who never got offended by the genocidal incitation on this board suddenly get asshurt for white people

>harasses black womyn for 5 minutes
>video is only 1:25 long

uhhhhhhhh

Wow this guys found a typo. Call MENSA, he's a genius!

Fuck off where? This is our country you cracker. In a generation or two we will just breed you out, or wipe you out.

>somehow going to conquer the most powerful race on the planet
>can't figure out indoor plumbing and wheels

That's how written language spreads. Almost all transfer of the written language technology has been through imperialism.

The difference is that when a nation like the romans or persians conquered somebody, they just considered them romans or persians. Then the Anglo and the Spaniard colonized the world, they treated them as an animal. The Spaniards less so in the case of natives or Christianized non-whites.

You just really don't know anything, do you? Go read some fucking books you mongoloid.

I understand it fine
What I don't understand is why a few years of slavery and racism that very few live people have experienced are used as a crutch to justify blacks' inability to function within society.
I am by no means a rich man; how can I be content with my station at the moment without feeling the need to rob and murder to improve it but many blacks cannot say the same? How can I see a pair of Jordan's in the store and think "who would even wear those" but a nigger sees them and might even feel compelled to kill for them?

Simple. They rejected our culture but still feel entitled to the benefits of living within our society; this does not fly.

Good argument. Enjoy Jamal and Taqwan either raping your daughter, or having them at your dinner table, only to hit-dat-shit-raw-dawg-den-bail. I can see the heading now.

>Condescending white night tries to save negro race as they raped his violently for taking away gibsmes, rap and drug deals in an effort to save them.

They are different to us - deal with it fucker. and if you cant, feel free to go TRY survive in africa for a year. I think that might give you credentials to stand on your soap box.

so no.

80iq >>>>>>>>>

Lon you think JUST a typo was wrong with that? Do you even know what Grammar is? or have you been speaking too much niglish in da hood.

I personally welcome the challenge negro. Cry more, when you dont have any liberal whites to protect your weak race.

All ethnic groups except Hispanics are below replacement, dummy.

>a few years
>not hundreds of years

No, our society rejected them. Are you genuinely so stupid as to not understand what historical inequity does to a nation of people?

>has no argument
>goes off about masturbatory fantasy

k

>imblying the europeans had written language before the romans
genuinely retarded

That soap box of pseudo intellect really does suit you nu-males.

Nigger I was stabbed in the throat and walked away calm as hell. You ain't got shit.

He's calling for violence..so low Q

Why was he harassing her in the first place? He got what he deserved desu

Holy shit, do you know about the Hittite Empire?? indo European and was around 1600BC. That carefully selected narrative of yours is transparent m8.

Also
kek, wtf? Ten bux says it was not by a white person...... amirite?

>has no argument
Facts dont care about your feelings m8 - They are different to us. The evidence shows this, your blind refusal of the statistical evidence will only get you stab...... oh-w8.

let me type in capitals, maybe you got stabbed so hard it affected your vission.

THEY DO NOT WANT TO BE SAVED - THEY WANT TO KILL YOU. I REFER YOU TO

WASH YO ASS
youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU

>No, our society rejected them.
Your gay pirate club maybe but they're still in the US. Socially rejected groups don't tend to hold the highest office in the land of the society they're supposedly rejected from.

Historical inequity that, once again, very few living people experienced. This would be like if I turned into a literal nigger everytime I saw someone eating potatoes because I'm Irish. Or chinks? Literally eating their kids in the 30's but they're mostly alright. They drive poorly and are usually assholes but they're not going to kill you, take your Jordans, and still blame your race for their shortcomings.

WASH

Thats a real white man there.

Niggers usually pick on weak ones from the coasts or dudes that are drunk at clubs.

tariq and his followers are woke af

and yet they will never leave white nations
They say they can build our country while being oppressed but will never leave to build their own without us
They know the truth
Liberals are the party of projection.