I WANT A REDPILLED BOYFRIEND

I am so sick of these sad little boys who call themselves men. Help me find a real man Sup Forums!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

scamnumbers.info/shownanpexchangef1/929-225-8-2/
youtu.be/NLQ7DSgYwkY?t=1m8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>kekistani
>redpilled

Go to /soc/ faggot

You're a shit skin...We dont want you.
Kill your self so you dont breed.

I'M WHITE ASSHOLE

time stamp?

Tits or fuck off you dumb whore.

cute. A CUTE

Mexican girls are cool!

Calling you now.

Tits or gtfo, Now after tits are shown will my services be rendered

>kekistani shit
kys

Mine called it.

scamnumbers.info/shownanpexchangef1/929-225-8-2/

New York definite no.

what part of the city do you live in

fpbp

if you're not a virgin, stay single forever

This might be a Trap?

not your personal army

Is this an illuminati necklace? Fuck you. I'm not going to be your sacrifical pawn.

It's a personal army post.

>Hispanic shitskin

You have to go back

has anyone actually called the number?

the question i have to ask in response is: how many miles of dick have you had rammed through you? because in the end, the math adds up, and its brutal: youtu.be/NLQ7DSgYwkY?t=1m8s

Besides cunt, we are not your personal army, fuckoff.

Seems like OP was rejected by the girl in the pics and is posting her pic plus her number on Sup Forums to enact some "revenge".

lol nah

These fucking newfags thinking this is actually her, and not someone trying to fuck with this chick by leaving her number. It's almost like most of you fucking high schoolers aren't used to being on Sup Forums yet.

THIS IS A FAKE DON'T RESPOND TO IT

Go to your biggest parish catholic church and scout one out then. We don't do sex before marriage though

Mods on Sup Forums are absolute shit. No wonder this place is becoming more like Sup Forums every day when instead of deleting garbage threads such as this one (or youtube celeb bullshit) they are too busy moderating their ass with a broomstick

tits or gtfo

called the number and wtf i love new york faggots now

Not your personal tinder

Ahhh! I called the number and it's real. She's fucking mean though...

cry more? faggot?

You sounded like a nerd. I want a man.

i have money
does that count

Where do you live?

life is suffering

your genetics are shit if you're over the age of 23 and not a virgin then you're absolutely worthless and a failure of a woman

C.. Can a panjeet apply?

not him but.....

Your heart is evil. You don't act like a submissive woman. You are boisterous and haughty. No thank you. You aren't a real woman so you don't deserve a real man. Every man you've attracted in your life was deserving of you. People attract mates who are similar and deserving of them, it's kinda of like karma in a way.

Chances are I'm waaaay out of your league and you know it. kek

This. You're all idiots.

No. You don't even use a toilet.

You're a dumbass if you think OP is that girl.

>Your heart is evil.

He says while actively posting on Sup Forums. Ok, dude.

It's OP getting "revenge" on some chick that didn't fuck him. Nothing to see here.

I do, plix

Even your id is the color of shit.

100%

What's wrong OP did this nasty muzzie jew not want you?

OP post another picture with you holding a Sup Forums bet u wont.

This. Summerfaggotry is real.

sage this attention whoring shill post. you're shitting up the board trying to bait our prized autists into degeneracy. kys

Convert to Islam for me

:(

You're just a basic girl. I'm sorry its the truth, no matter how many insults you throw back it won't change that. You should know your place, and submit to men. Who've made the comfy world around you that you lived in. Who've paved the sidewalks and built the structure you live in. So I guess the first thing you can do to rehabilibate your attitude is learn to respect men and know that we rule over you.

Now I called you basic because you are just like any other western woman. You have the 3 attributes you share in common with them.

1. Narcissism
2. Selfishness
3. Immature

You are worthless in my eyes, and the only man you can attract is the worldy man who will only lust after your body. Who can't distinguish love over lust.

At this point it isn't even summerfaggotry, just plain old retards from the donald and reddit in general.

I thought it was that spic that put stickers on Trump's star

NORMIE GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!

OP got dumped by her and now he's trying to get revenge by posting her number on Sup Forums.

Your ex looks like a bitch

rolling inshallah