Racemixing with Poos

Law is passed, making it mandatory to racemix with subhuman races. Which poo would you pick. Post pics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vKDGJJK5LwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i would probably shoot myself i was legally obligated to fuck poos

I would start killing the government reps

MODS

Not just fuck but also reproduce.

I would need a hot looking poo then.

i'd pick about here to poo

I would rather fuck my own poo after picking it up from the toilet.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

sjw paki

Come on people, no need to be rude and vile. This is a safe thread for wholesomeness.

Now India you claim to be the master race why would you want my anglo blood in your women?

lookit dat gut
she got hairy butthole too you can tell

>Le MODS save me ooooh no :(((

I've thought about it, indian girls are usually nice to me and borderline flirty. Some of them can be extremely hot

You have shit taste aquafresh tbqh

Links?

none of them. fuck off with your ugly women Pajeet.

The fuck are you talking about? Anglos are the masterrace. Whoever told you otherwise?Have you thought marrying one? Would you have babies with her? Would you like to expose your kids to their Indian heritage?

gonna marry one but no children

No one asked you Pajeet with hippie flag

There's no such thing as a white Ind--

And yeah, technically not racemixing when it's with actual, literal Aryans

>Have you thought marrying one? Would you have babies with her? Would you like to expose your kids to their Indian heritage?

I would prefer to have kids with a white woman, but I have met quite a few qt indian girls that i'd love to fuck. I think a relationship would be easier with an indian girl who's family isn't as religious because i'm pretty sure that they don't like their daughters marrying non-indians. A friend of mine was dating an indian girl and her brothers acted like jealous assholes

If you think that's a true Aryan, you'd call me, a strapping tall, fair skinned, lean dime piece, a god or something.

She is pretty cool, I would agree to have sex with her

would of course choose a upper class one

indians are top qt howerever

there is a very cute poo in my class desu

she smiles to me sometimes ;_;

op rate this americanized one

youtube.com/watch?v=vKDGJJK5LwM

If a Punjabi isn't a real Aryan, I dunno what is then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How about the descendants of the folk of the Pontic-Caspian steppe who didn't racemix with abos?

Slav most definitely

Have I thought about it? No because in my area the only Indians are just men running gas stations and no one likes them because they're like Jews but with less business sense. I remember Paki girls when I went to uni though. Well and Indian men who destroyed every toilet in one of the buildings so afterward the uni had to put up signs teaching them how to operate a toilet. Indians only really date other Indians as far as I know anyway.

Not all Sharmas are Punjabis. I don't who she is but are you certain she's Punjabi? In any case, I've lived in England for three years and not one white person believed me when I told them I'm Indian. I am probably one of those very Aryan looking Punjabis out there.

Is this a question for whites or us mongoloids as well?

I love dark skinned Indian qts but she's not my type. Still a good 5 though.