Is this man the most redpilled character to ever grace the shitshow that is television?

Is this man the most redpilled character to ever grace the shitshow that is television?

>hates gays
>doesn't relax around blacks
>forbids race mixing
>family and loyalty are his #1 priorities
>is an alpha male and literally the patriarch of a crime family and his own family

im nearly halfway into season 3 and he is the only reason I can put up with all this blue pilled bullshit I'm catching whiff of every god damned episode.

how the fuck do we save tv?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=znJzYWhmKiM
youtube.com/watch?v=06wG4_vPE-8
youtube.com/watch?v=pkpb4RwCPmI
youtube.com/watch?v=BfkRjvAYuOc
youtube.com/watch?v=A8FUUzmaCxc
youtube.com/watch?v=Rc2yU7OUMcI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cut-up_technique
youtube.com/watch?v=QO5B8m4p8wk
youtube.com/watch?v=43t6Kl-jyb8
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=CYBYQn_WoXs
mythewatchseries.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=bQwgQRQJjfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whatevah happened to men like Gary Coopah

You don't save TV. You let it die by not watching it or talking about it.

Still, the Sopranos is the greatest show of all time.

you know Quasimodo predicted all this

This is literally the apex of television. Greatest character development and story arc to date.. and not a single bad actor/actress! Really fantastic. And to answer your question.. yes!

youtube.com/watch?v=znJzYWhmKiM

Video encapsulates exactly what you wrote.. Great scene.

Seriously, I'm loving it.

I had high hopes when they were skirting around naming the jew in the first season with hesh, that rapper, and muh reparations. Im happy they dont ever give the jews a pass, but its taking all of my willpower to make it through this stupid Meadow + her mixed boyfriend arc.

Olivia was a cunt, but she was right on the nose with her jewish stuff.

Don't look for Sup Forums stuff to validate it. The show is it's own thing and magnificent in its own right. I'd gladly erase any memory of this dumb website before I'd forget about the Sopranos. I've seen every episode at least two if not three times. It's worth rewatching the whole thing every five years or so. Just fantastic; and will never be repeated.

>blue pilled bullshit I'm catching whiff of every god damned episode.

wat?

Meadow really is a cunt, everything she does she does for the attention from daddy or to piss him off. The best scene is when Tony warns her about blacks and then her bike is stolen by a nigger. Any weaker show would have made a white guy do it to one up Tony but instead Tony just gets the best shit eating grin and Meadow knows for a fact he's right but won't admit it and goes off about poverty and shieeeet. Even though, I'm sure we all know, the richest of niggers still commit more crimes than the poorest of whites.

The Sopranos is probably the peak of 20th century American television.

ay carm where da gabagooooo....MUTHA FULK! ayyyyyy so what r u? part eggplant...MULINYAWN? so we unduhstand each otha?

Tony doesn't really hate gays, he wanted to let Vito back in to earn in Atlantic City but he knew that he couldn't do so and still garner the respect of his crew and New York. He even said in his session with Dr. Melfi that he doesn't care what people do in private

They do turn that on its head in the later seasons when AJ and his """friends""" go beat up that nig and steal/run over his bike or something

> the fuck do we save tv?
Television isn't really dead if you know where to look, there's a lot of good shit out there:

>The Americans
>Fargo
>Better Call Saul
>Bloodline
>The Young Pope

I know what you mean, brother. I know if I was watching this show and had never visited pol, the little things would not bother me and I wouldnt even notice them.

Sometimes I honestly forget the statistics and other research I used to justify my hatred of most things left. Now I just engage in blind, searing hatred and I feel like a dumb redneck.

Still, the show is good.

Tony cares more about money than principals. I wish Phil Leotardo was successful when he tried to kill Tony. Ralp and Vito were the biggest earners for Tone but they were degenerates...and sometimes its easier to cut off loose ends, gnomesayin?

>cheats on his wife and kills his cousin

>hates degenerate gamblers with a passion
>learn that that mentality was instilled into him as a child by his father
>becomes a degenerate gambler

This always bugged me.

I meant more like he does right by his family, like always has sunday dinner, never shys away from helping his other family members when they need it, and always promotes sticking together and loving each other.

The only antidote I know to Sup Forums-angst is just getting off of it for a while and thinking about the things you can do for your own life. Then when your own life is going better -- at least a *little* bit -- you can think about societal issues a bit without losing your mind.

Politics will drive you crazy if your own personal life is in disarray because following it and solving societies problems becomes a substitute for solving your own.

But it's not an either/or thing, it's a both/and; only, if you're not feeling good about what you're doing with yourself what's wrong with society as a whole will just eat your mind up.

When this website pisses me off I just walk away from it for a while. The main thing is to ignore 90%+ of the boards; less than 10% are worthwhile: but sometimes they're golden.

Sup Forums is like hard liquor: it can be fun, but overindulgence can turn ya into a twat.

>gambling
>degenerate
Pick one. Unless you're a child and bet over your head there's literally nothing wrong with gambling.

Those are his words kiddo.

>tfw AJ was actually a likeable character in the first few seasons

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=06wG4_vPE-8
youtube.com/watch?v=pkpb4RwCPmI

>better call saul is good
opinion discarded

thank you for the words user, I never looked at it that way. my life is pretty fucked right now, and I should probably fix that before trying to fix society.

> Tony Soprano
> literally a psychopath
> children don't respect him
> wife doesn't respect him
> crime family falling apart
> has no true friends, only business associates whom he can't trust
> participates in degenerate activities that corrupts society

He's peak boomer - "red pilled" in the sense that he's ultra-aggressive, but that aggression leads to more harm than good most of the time.

That show is literally about the collapse of the boomer world order under the weight of corruption, lies, and fear.

yeah.. they really wrote AJ and Meadow to become complete shit.. and Meadows mature act during the later seasons really bugged me too.. such great writing/acting

Do you always talk like somebody else when describing them? If you were describing somebody with terrets would your post reflect that?

It's a great show if you can stop sperging out about politics for five seconds and just take it for what it is--a television series that attempts to humanize mobsters with moments of comedy.

10/10 taste

>never shys away from helping his other family members
at other people's families' expense...

> doesn't really hate gays
> willing to kill them in order to save face

Not considering someone worthy of life isn't exactly praiseworthy.

Tony was a degenerate. He killed friends and family members and poisoned his community with crime, all to make more money.

>Jamal Ginsberg the hasidic homeboy

Are you genuinely autistic?

>Better Call Saul

That show is like The Wire minus everything good. Watching paint dry is more entertaining and thought provoking than Better Call Saul.

>> literally a psychopath
>> children don't respect him
>> wife doesn't respect him
>> crime family falling apart
>> has no true friends, only business associates whom he can't trust
>> participates in degenerate activities that corrupts society

SOUNDS LIKE YOURE DESCRIBING DRUMPF

Red pilled?

LOL.

No.

You don't know what red pill is. Stop looking for it on fucking TV, stupid.

Nah. He is a scummy mob boss that owes allegiance to nothing other than his own greed. Did you even watch the show?

When it came to Junior Tony didn't really mind taking his old businesses because Junior tried to have him killed, so I wouldnt blame Tony for that.

Richy was more of a psychopath than Tony and constantly pushed boundaries, so I can give Tony a pass for taking his stuff after his death.

The only other examples for your point I can think of would be something like competing betting businesses or something. I know Christopher and Jackie had a bit of a disagreement after the former got his betting business, but that was just business. They're all adults after all trying to make a living, so if boundaries are crossed there is a consequence.

LOL bluepilled shit?

Fucking where? Finish he show before you call it even remotely bluepilled.

He even hates muzzies and cooperates with the hated Feds in order to take em down.

>Is this man the most redpilled character

No.

when you realize Phil Leotardo was the hero of Sopranos

Its the little stuff user, like the stupid liberal tropes they always throw into shows.

The single, degenerate aunt from the coast is cool, liberated, and so much smarter than her dumb ignorant conservative sibling. (Janice and Tony)

Meadow has turned into a walking tvtropes page after visiting college, and now she is "woke" and is completely over her dad's "bigotry"

Marriage constantly attacked at every corner, while single life is glorified and married life is portrayed as living hell.

It just adds up. Obviously, overall the show is not a bluepilled shit show, but my ability to tolerate the little jabs penciled in by the writer's last minute hamhandedly (like that little comment Meadow made to AJ about how black is not death and white is)

Sopranos was literally a Jewish predictive programming series that made fun of ethnic Italians.

The name literally implies that Tony's only fear in the entire show is castration anxiety.

Male Sopranos are Castrato if you don't understand.

The show also predicted the rise of Trump vs. Hillary as well as was the first in the strain of "anti-hero" series that included Breaking Bad.

While I like the show, it is, at its roots, social engineering that is critiquing traditionalism and family values. It is real Adorno/Wilhelm Reich type shit going on in the background.

And as for predictive programming shit, look into William S. Burroughs and Brian Gysin. Burroughs is featured in the first episode of the last season which just so happens is the sixth episode, wherein the last episode is the 66th episode.

Also look at the meme of "members only" in the last season, and compare to the South Park Trump presidency episode of the same name. And then there is also a "Blue Comet" episode that corresponds to the blue comet astrological sign that preceded Trump's presidential win.

Then there are also a plethora of Freemasonic references (the fact that all the ancestral Sopranos were stonemasons.)

There is a lot more wrapped in this shit, including a 9/11 prediction in the cut-up Burroughs influenced intro with Scottish Rite occult band Alabama 3.

>Janice
>presented as cool in any way

She's a washed up hippie who only reconnected with her family to leech off them. The show made that pretty clear.

>Greatest character development and story arc to date
GTFO with that shit

Every Episode
> Mother nagging
> Wife nagging
> Therapist nagging
> Daughter being a cunt
> Son being an emo faggot
> incompetent crew of retards
> maybe 5 minutes of actual 'action'
> each season has a guest scumbag (Junior, Ritchie, Ralphie, Furio, Tony Blundetto, Vito)

This guy
and this guy
suck each others cock

GABAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Archie Bunker

Also the HUD scam that a large portion of the NJ vs NY mob controversy revolves around throughout the series was in actuality something that was pioneered by Trump's father and some other jews.

Then there is this out-of-place creepy ad that makes no sense with Hillary Clinton:

youtube.com/watch?v=BfkRjvAYuOc

Go on..

>degenerate
>cheats on wife
>murderer
No.

>The single, degenerate aunt from the coast is cool, liberated, and so much smarter than her dumb ignorant conservative sibling. (Janice and Tony)
Janice was supposed to be annoying and uncool to the viewer, which makes it redpilled.
>Meadow has turned into a walking tvtropes page after visiting college, and now she is "woke" and is completely over her dad's "bigotry"
It just shows how girls turn into liberals when they go to college, which is realistic. Meadow was supposed to be annoying to the viewer too.
>Marriage constantly attacked at every corner, while single life is glorified and married life is portrayed as living hell.
Not really. Chris was a young guy looking to marry Adriana. When he found out she was "damaged goods", he considered not marrying her because he wanted children.
They also show how Paulie isn't really happy because he has no wife and children.

The shows is really redpiled when compared to the average tv show, especially when it comes to niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8FUUzmaCxc

Yeah, I think George Costanza is pretty funny too.

Yeah, the strong silent type, you know?

>daughter dates jew/negro mixed boy. A foul combination.
>she falls in love with him
>he eventually tells her to fuck off
>tonys right of course.

OP do you understand that you're not supposed to like Tony or any character on that show?
Tony is a miserable cutthroat sociopath. But this is why it's a great show, in the end you root for someone like that.

tony is /ourguy/

>>better call saul is good
>opinion discarded
totally agree. If it were not for Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul would a) make no sense and b) have no audience

Better Call Saul sucks.

Whoa.

>Im happy they dont ever give the jews a pass, but its taking all of my willpower to make it through this stupid Meadow + her mixed boyfriend arc.
You know who had an arc? Noah

>>The Americans
top tier
>>Fargo
never seen. thanks for tip.
>>Better Call Saul
this show sucks balls and would not even exist were it not for Breaking Bad
>>Bloodline
na
>>The Young Pope
thanks for tip. I've heard it's good.

Add to your list:
Mad Men

I'd suggest going back and watching the whole show. There are so many moments where if you are watching intently, you say "why the fuck was that included in here?"

The reason why there is so much "cut-out" material in the Sopranos, is because I think the director largely based his thesis of the show on Burroughs nova trilogy. The intro (which predicts 9/11) is a montage that serves as part of this thesis. The psychological effect of this can be summed up by Burrough's"juxtaposition formula"

"The operation is very technical — Look at a photomontage — It makes a statement in flexible picture language — Let us call the statement made by a given photomontage X — We can use X words X colors X odors X images and so forth to define the various aspects of X — Now we feed X into the calculating machine and X scans out related colors, juxtapositions, affect- charged images and so forth we can attenuate or concentrate X by taking out or adding elements and feeding back into the machine factors we wish to concentrate — A Technician learns to think and write in association blocks which can then be manipulated according to the laws of association and juxtaposition — The basic law of association and conditioning is known to college students even in America: Any object, feeling, odor, word, image in juxtaposition with any other object feeling, odor, word or image will be associated with it — Our technicians learn to read newspapers and magazines for juxtaposition statements rather than alleged content — We express these statements in Juxtaposition Formulae — The Formulae of course control populations of the world — Yes it is fairly easy to predict what people will think see feel and hear a thousand years from now if you write the Juxtaposition Formulae to be used in that period "

>Cut-Up Technique and predictive power
youtube.com/watch?v=Rc2yU7OUMcI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cut-up_technique

Janice is constantly portrayed throughout the show as a bumbling hypocrite who is full of herself and is always making excuses for not working.

Plus she got into a relationship with Ralph, for gods sake. Ralph.

Also feel sorry for you if you can't see how Meadow's character post-college is an indictment of the "woke" college kid who's read basic philosophy and now knows the secrets of the world.

>You know that fat cocksucker says I look like the shah of eyeran?

I havnt gotten that far user Im only on S3E4, so she hasnt been there long.

I get your point about meadow being made an example of a fool, but I thought that was just my pol-addled brain and didnt know if normies would see it that way.

What's so bad about Better Call Saul?

It's really a character study of Jimmy and Mike more than anything. I don't know what you expected from a prequel, or what you seem to have against them simply for depicting events that already happened.

One of my favorite clips - Tony sleeps with his rifle.

youtube.com/watch?v=QO5B8m4p8wk

"You probably don't even hear it when it happens, right?"

Solid gold day-date rolex too.

>maybe 5 minutes of actual 'action'
>I require "action" as a requisite for something to be good

Go watch Steven Seagal movies you absolute fucking braindead pleb. Jesus. Frankly, I'm glad you disagree with me, you monkey.

Best post on Sup Forums

i tried to watch mad men once but i fell asleep (never happned before and i watched shits like weeds) in episode 3 season 1
is it a slow burner or i was just tired?

>you're not supposed to like Tony or any character on that show
That's not even remotely true.

The point is that the message they are selling you is not visible in discrete moments of the show but only by looking at it as a simultaneous continuity which only your subconscious can actually do.

The other half is that you are given a huge load of synchronicities that both mock and predict the coming rise of pseudo-traditionalism, pseudo-nationalism, etc. Their thesis is that our attempts to try to re-establish the past, is caused by castration anxiety... a fear that we are losing our manhood but the show makes it clear that eventually its going to be lost and fade to black for us.

youtube.com/watch?v=43t6Kl-jyb8

>Predictive Programming
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=CYBYQn_WoXs

Word to the wise, kid. Remember Pearl Harbour.

Mad Men is no longer running but it's the 4th best show ever made

I would also add The Leftovers to my list

and everyone shitting on Better Call Saul is a pleb faggot, that show is better than brBa

He didn't kill him though he just knew Phil would never let it go so he served him up on a silver platter

Wrong. Breaking Bad is the apex of television.

Breaking Bad is Walking Dead tier pleb trash

>how the fuck do we save tv?

By watching a show made by liberals, genius.

Bad news bro. It gets really bad with the product placement and the political correctness the last 2 seasons

You must've missed breaking bad

True Detective is pretty "red pilled".

>hates gays

You didn't even watch the show. He was the only one willing to forgive Vito.

His number 1 priority was not getting locked up for his crimes.

>is an alpha male

He was a bitch who took shit from his mother and wife, even his daughter. The whole point of his character was that his 'alpha male' veneer was just a show to maintain control. The man cried like a bitch in front of a woman therapist.

IT'S A RETIREMENT COMMUNITY !

lol yall don't know this show is a satire? It's great for sure, but it's about how being a redpill faggot only leads to a wasted life. Tony is depressed because of who he is and what he does and everyone around him is hurt by it too. It's about how that old style of masculinity was destructive and dangerous and we need to move on. All the tribal shit, all the hate and all the misogyny, the show is criticizing it and trying to show there is a better way.

Never seen this show before until about a couple months ago. Seen seasons 1-5 on this aids website: mythewatchseries.com/
None of the vids on seasons six (the last fucking season) are operable.
WHAT DO?

>cheats on his wife
>loyalty to family

Lol wait till you get to the part where tony borrows money from hesh and then makes fun of him saying "look Shylock is here to collect his pound of flesh" whenever hesh asks about it

this

I fucking loved this series, but I don't want to re-watch something that ended more than 10 years ago.

Is there any good series from 2017 onwards that's actually good? No matter how obscure or what country is is from.

Oh fuck off, they literally threw their SJW bullshit in your face during the last season. There's one episode where tonys coal burning daughter and her cuck boyfriend are talking about being broke. He says he won't take a job at a fast food restaurant because he doesn't want to take a job from a needy minority. Show was shit the last 2 seasons

Breaking Bad is good but it's too focused on exposition and action. It's a fun ride but it has very little rewatch value. Mad Men, which was on the same network at the same time as BrBa is far better, in fact it's ridiculous that anyone would even put those two shows in the same sentence
youtube.com/watch?v=bQwgQRQJjfQ

Wtf. What show are you watching?

yo check out my earlier post

Fucking kek

Who even watches TV these days? There's internet.

Thanks user, will check those out.

It's on Amazon Video

Tony dies at the end

Is there an actual difference between TV and internet when it comes to series? Amazon, Hulu, Netflix and hundred others are all internet companies making their own.

Go watch a fucking michael bay movie if you want action you fucking moron. Why am I not surprised that you have a fucking confederate flag.