Don't teach in Japan

Or you will end up like this guy. Don't teach in Japan it's a nightmare. I know there are a lot of weebs on this board but it's not like in your animes ok?

youtube.com/watch?v=P7Z2O9Nwt6c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rc8q-ILTrFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why can't you just leave me alone

Pretty obvious to just enjoy Japan from afar.

Didn't watch the video, but nothing annoys me more than these betamale faggots that go to Japan or Korea and then complain about the "racism" there. You are an invader, you faggot. Leave them to their homelands.

Bump

Imagine how annoying it must be to see a white guy with an asian woman, when almost none of them wants to have kids or a family. And their culture is very different from ours as well, so a drunk english man wouldn't exactly fit in there.

I might watch this to enjoy the guy's salty tears. Japan is a very conservative country, happy to vote for the same political party for thirty years, and regards foreigners as interestingly repulsive at the best of times. So many weebs go out there thinking "these people look so different, they won't be able to tell that I'm ugly". Guess what, son? They can. And your already grotesque un-Japaneseness makes you more of an outcast than at home, not less.

lol, k. keep me posted nip.

When i went to Asia i was stopped by groups of girls wanting to take a picture with me everytime i went to a tourist area. They get wet in their pussy by tall europeans and the males know that.

In one of his videos he complained about not being able to wear a hockey jersey to work

This guy is just a classless ugly autist that they don't want, nothing more

you didn't even watch the fucking video. He barely speaks about xenophobia his main gripes was the shitty pay, garbage management and work hours.

But good seeing Sup Forums's mental gymnastics at work. Shows just how much more you rely on prejudice when making your opinions than actual data and research.

I don't mind.
Most of the folk who go out to live in Asia are betamales, it seems. They are probably cucks too who want open borders for the West. Though I cannot deny the superiority of Asian women.

>you guys didn't watch the 40 minute video I posted
That's right.

>his main gripes was the shitty pay, garbage management and work hours.
So he's treated like a Mexican. Sounds like Japan looks out for their own rather than foreign invaders.

a 3/10 weeb can get a 9/10 Japanese girl easily, and you know why?? because most Japanese men are pussy ass fucks. that would rather spend $1000s of dollars on love dolls and hentai instead of actually putting effort into fucking a real women.

Thats a Jew.

You're either very hot OR they weren't attracted, but amused by your weird paleness and incorrectly shaped eyes. We famously find it hard to read when they're mocking us, hence the "inscrutable" stereotype.

don't forget the damp cheeseburger fart smell that comes along with 90% of weeaboos

>Sounds like Japan looks out for their own rather than foreign invaders.
apparently not since they say it's common for Japanese employees to cry at work

all those who have terrible experiences in japan are ugly. japanese people tolerate foreigners who are good looking.

The first guy in the video, I mean. The other guy is ambiguous, but might still be more mixed.

Even fathers wanted me to sit next to their son. You should have seen on top of Borobudur, i felt like a celebrity, it was a surreal experience. Guess they never had seen a norwegian guy.

my job sends me to Japan all the time. The only white males that get pussy there are the tall and good looking ones. These guys still have to deal with the racism though. I've gone out with locals to bars or restaurants and been turned away. But I don't care, we just move on to one that lets us in.

I get so much pussy though when I go there its crazy. Jap girls aren't as hot as plebs on chans think though. Their teeth are terrible, and they are almost all skinnyfat, look good in clothes, but not great naked. Also, non of them shave at all, anywhere beside pits. Harry nappy pusssys aren't great. They are nasty i bed though, they are very submisive and will let you do anything to them, anything. They also love sucking dick and have no problem with me blowing loads in their mouths.

THe older women are crazy horny. By older I mean 28-35. You can fuck a 17-18 if you try hard, but you have to beat 30 year olds off with sticks.

Quads dont lie. check'd

Of course I didn't watch the video, it's - let's put this into context - a 4th and a half the length of The Godfather. And it's about a guy whining about his entry-level job in a country he probably pretended he'd feel privileged to live in on the application form.

So his main gripe is that he isn't treated like a Japanese? The only reason Japanese culture remains distinct is because they repel the barbarian, they're famous for this. Foreigners who want to live there start at coolie status and work their way up to nigger. How do you go through the years involved in getting into Japan - which should already tell you something - and not know how they operate?

This, they think of foreigners as something like an animal in the zoo to spectate at.

wtf going to another country with almost no similarities is hard to live in? i hate japan now

You're living in a fantasy world.

double plus tip: don't have complete shit genetics like the pictured potato. fucking hell that's ugly.

>norwegian
Oh that explains it, you're Aryan. Did you attempt to take a job from a Japanese person or work in one of those minimum wage gigs they have for gap-year foreigners, though?

Also, you said Asia. Did any of these reactions occur in Japan?

>The only white males that get pussy there are the tall and good looking ones.
This is the point really, if you're already hot you'll do as well as you do elsewhere, if you're average or below you'll do worse.

this, this poster is retarded. If you aren't getting laid in the US or Europe, you wont get laid in Japan. I can tell you 100% from my time there. Especially if you can't speak japanese. Even if you do speak it, you still need to be good looking, or you're going to have a bad time there.

And this is somehow wrong? Lol I look at foreigners the same way, except Mexicans they are more like rats in your attic than zoo creatures

Honestly, this guy is talking about being a teacher in Japland, THAT is his experience, the title is misleading, and he is OBVIOUSLY is a beta for picking a job teaching english in JAPAN because that's his only qualification.
>"Boho, things were so stressful, I even stopped exercising"

You're worse than a woman.

No, i didn't try to take any jobs, i didn't even visit Japan, but i presume it's the same there. It was like this in Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong. Sri Lanka and India was wild.

I lived in Hawaii and I have brown hair blue eyes. When I was visiting the shitty college in Honolulu I had a Japanese guy and his very cute daughter offer to drive me halfway across the island so I could see Alice in wonderland. He invited me to dinner to "meet his son" an obvious underlying meaning there probably wanted his daughter to marry a tall white guy

Haha, I saw part of the video oh man. This guy watched anime and did nothing else before he went!
His first mistake was simply going.

This second mistake, was to actually drink at the bar with the boss, and coworkers. He drank to much, and was too honest when they used his drunken state to see how he really feels.

The third mistake was to complain to the management that there was problems at the office. This puts them on the defensive, since to complain to management, means that the management can't do a good job. That means you should kill yourself for saying that.

He knew nothing of the office/corp. culture of japan, and yet went to work there anyway. Then he complained about not being fired, but being driven to be fired. In Japan, you can't be "fired", but you can be given so much "work" that you will be compelled to be fired.

In short, Japanese people are not polite. They are passive aggressive at best. They will never tell you a problem that they have with you, but they will think it constantly and begin to have a seething problem with you.

TL;DR: Don't go to nip land, japs suck.

No, not at all, dude was just agreeing with my point that they're not really wet for the round eye.

NANDEÅÅ IN MY ANIMES BETA GUYS GET THE GIRLS AND HAVE A GOOD TIME WTF FALSE ADVERTISING MUCH-??+?+

the video is about both, how shitty the pay structure is, and also how unfriendly the japs are.
He talks about how he dreamed of going there and having some anime tier experience, but the locals ignored him.

Also, english teachers in Japan are considered to be the lowest of the lows. Most socially competent white english teachers why about what their jobs are. If you tell someone you're an english teacher, they'll just avoid you outright.

japs are smart. they sucker in weebs to teach their students for next to nothing haha

How did I know that was going to be the job he did.

Right, so your experience is completely unrelated to this thread. You went to four countries formerly part of the British Empire that are still massively Westernised in a lot of their values and most of whose citizens speak English.

This guy is just a crybaby faggot "WAH I HAD TO WORK 6 HOURS IN A ROW!!! I DIDNT GET THE PLACEMENT I ASKED FOR!!!! I HAD TO PAY SOME OF MY OWN LIVING EXPENSES!!! WAHHHHHHHHH

Oh shit niggers I might be getting an interview to teach PE to army brats at a US military base in Japland. I've never been much of a weeb, nor have I had that much of an interest in ever visiting, but it seems to neat to have a familiar base to live at while being able to go out to explore a foreign country.

Anyone know much about civilians working at US military bases in Japan?

>This second mistake, was to actually drink at the bar with the boss, and coworkers. He drank to much, and was too honest when they used his drunken state to see how he really feels.

Had he ever had a job before going? Shit, this is basic.

well the nignogs ruined it for you.

>Most socially competent white english teachers why about what their jobs are.
By "why", do you mean "whine"?

its the supply/demand.

You're right though, white retards that watch anime and think that life in japan is anything like kids cartoons. For you retards in the thread, its not, except that the highschool girls there do were super short skirts and white panties everywhere. I've never seen soo much muff through white panties in one place. Going up escalators was always very intereting.

didn't hear Mary bitching about it, or that black guy that kept having his students shove their fingers up his butt

Do you honestly think Japanese girls, with their fetish for anime won't like a tall and blonde guy? Westernized or not, i went to places where they hadn't even seen a white person.

This guys sounds like a whiny faggot who was always mouthing off then when they called him on it couldnt backpedal fast enough. Just a malcontent whines about every thing then claims hes the victim when they get rid of him.

Did he ever recover from the octopus blow job?

>it's not like in your animes ok?

Yeah no fucking shit. Fag just sounds like a whiny homo but why would you even want to teach abroad anyways, just fucking teach in your own country like a normal person

Japan is not like any of those places. They are much more friendly to foreigners, especially white ones. Japan, for the most part, hates foreigners. only small areas of Tokyo. (these have the highest level of girls that want white dick)

>be ugly
>surprised people dont like you

Yes? And?

The maine point he makes is that japan mistreats foreigners who come to teach English, because there are so many of them.
If people stopped coming, then they'd be nicer.
He got a job teaching English in china, and he was treated like a king there.

>just fucking teach in your own country like a normal person
Because you need a PhD to teach toddlers the alphabet now. Abroad they don't give a fuck as long as you're white and speak english.

Fine for me, i do not like asian girls. (or food for that sake)

That spineless cunt didn't get the notion that Japan is literally an alien culture. Alien in its true sense of completely different. Should've travelled the country as a visitor before jumping right into the workpool.
The best thing you can achieve as a long nose in Japan is to be tolerated as a foreigner. You will NEVER be part of the club. That's how a collective works.
Whining and bitching after the fact is just pathetic.

sorry, I mean "lie". The worse thing you can say to dry up Japan pussy is tell them you teach english. They consider you a cockroach. Most of the guys that are smart enough to realize this lie and tell people they are in "business" which is a perfectly fine reply without going too much into details.

Teaching in Japan was great. I lived in Nagasaki for a year. The food was great. Curry, saraudon, oden, shit even 711 had good food for cheap. Especially when you are drunk picking up another beer and it's cold outside. And the nikuman was fresh.
"Dating" was easy. Less likely to take a girl home for a one night stand but take her out a few times and she's soaping your asshole in the bath by the 2nd week.
Country side is beautiful and Japanese who have hobbies are very passionate.
One bad thing, but also a good reality check was that long term, working in Japan would suck ass. Those nips kill themselves at work. Not for me.
If I didn't have to work I would live in Japan in a heartbeat though. For now I'll stick to a vacation/layover every couple years.

>implying a Sup Forums weeb can survive a 20hour workday let alone 2h per week

WOHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!111111 ahhh...

In another video he complains about China and says he's moving back to Japan

He's just a whiny bitch

me either, I"m just describing my experience so people don't waste a few thousand $$ going there and being disappointed.

Why the fuck did the idiot not probe beforehand how the payment, the taxes, the daily costs work in his "dreamland"?
The whole mess is HIS entire fault because he didn't do his homework on the reality in country that's stuck in a stagflation since 20 years!

OK, I'm finally watching this, Barry is an obvious autist who is lucky to have been employed anywhere.

What did this faggot think would happen? It's not like its a big secret that Japan hates foreigners. Hahaha... IT'S GONNA BE JUST LIKE MY CARTOON SHOWS!

Oh, and he's an English teacher who misuses the phrase "per se". Doesn't inspire confidence.

His whining and bitching gives it away, desu

Don't teach anywhere, get a real fucking job and stop being a whiny bitch

>I have no valuable skills and people are treating me badly
No shit, dumbass

the comment section is an equal comedy gold

>Japanese producers brought Micaela to Japanese convenience store and forced her to say "Wow there are so many different bentos in Japanese convenience store! In Canada, we only have sandwiches! Wow, Japan's crazy! Wow!" the whole time they were shooting, the director was saying like, "Oh can you be more excited about being here?" and she was like "but it's just a convenience store, not like it's amazing to me at all" but they still made her to act like that anyway. And finally, when she watched the final broadcast, the narration, it was some girl was narrating over it, she said, "To Micaela, being in a Japanese convenience store, is like being in a theme park!". So finally she quit her job over their ridiculousness.

omg how dare they want her to do her job instead of being strong womyn who knows better

I go there for work and always spend the weekend or extra week for personal time.

Again, if you are good looking, you'll have fun, if not, you wont.

Girls there do go home with you for one night stands, but never when their friends know about it. They'd have to say with you at the bar when their friends go home. Thats how I knew I was getting my dick sucked, if the friends didn't leave, or if she didn't come back alone to the bar after leaving together, I went to sleep with dry balls.

what the fuck is wrong with that guy's teeth

i lived in japan for about 6 months. they CAN tell if your an ugly westener.

abyway i look quite decent and fucked a lot byt there is no way that that guy manages to get laid

agreed

There's a minimum and you don't pass, potato, there is no mystery reason ugly fuck in the pic is having a hard time. Reality: looks and genetics count.

If you can't get laid in Japan, you're less than a man.

I lived there for 6 months ion business and had more pussy int hose six months than I did in 3 years.

But it got old, and am now married.

he actually has an attractive 40+ year old girlfriend (she's over 40 though so it's not a high bar). you can see her in his more recent videos.

Okay time for the question that really matters.

Can I get away with wearing a full cowboy outfit with an American flag cape in japan as long as I'm not DYEL?

that's pretty much what i said you cunt

That comment.
Complete fail in Japanology 101.
Pretending to be overly exited about jack squat -- i.e. visiting something or listening to someone -- is part of that culture. That's why it's expected of an actor to go bonkers about a vending machine on a railway platform.

>omg how dare they want her to do her job instead of being strong womyn who knows better
if it was one of Sup Forums's protected group you would be shitting all over whoever made her do it and swearing not to ever become a 'wageslave'
Ironically people with low IQs have the most tendency to display double standards. Sub Humans.

Idiots.

Shes a fucken actress for a commercial. Its her job to do what is told actors are fucken monkeys who follow the script.

>nightmare
Helps if you aren't a total idiot oblivious to the culture around you

i think japanese culture is closer to western culture than other asian cultures. I believe the period of constant warfare caused them to evolve the same fundamental ideas of virtue than europes similar period did. So in japan for example things like loyalty and honesty are seen as a virtue, as opposed to say, china.

Japan is just a distant part of the west.

besides this being true, I was able to fuck 10/10 girls in tokyo that go there to be models. They are hot as fuck but don't wnat to date japs so when they see a white guy at a club, they go home with you just so they can have a warm body with a soul in it. The best looking girl I've ever fucked was a tall blonde white girl in Tokyo. Its weird saying this but I remember thinking that I didn't understand why a girl that hot was sucking my dick at the time.

Ahh I never picked up on that. But I didn't sleep around that much, I prefered taking the older women home so a few were plenty once I found them.

of course it's a nightmare to them, they both look horrendous

yeah the older ones are the most forward. They mostly hit on me and not the other way around.

I don't mind the older ones, they are just as hot as the younger ones, not much difference at all in terms of looks. but they know what they want, and go after it.

I was thinking this, maybe it's not just because they're white but also because they're ugly

I hope that's it because I've always wanted to visit Japan. Not a total weeb but I still always thought it seemed like a cool place. They still have great arcades there, don't they? Arcades are dying in the US.

My dad works at Nintendo, in Japan. He bangs zipperheads left and right. My mom doesnt know about it.

>> Moron moves to Japan to teach English
>> Market is flooded with recent college grads that take low pay
>> Live in rural shit holes with nothing to do.
>> No career potential, but stays 10 years anyway.
>> Stuck living at the poverty line in a very expensive country.
>> Stops getting laid because he is old and broke all the time.
>> Can't return to native country because no one needs to learn English in America or Canada.

I have lived in Japan for almost 2 years.
I'm a software engineer. I make more than most Japanese men, I work western style hours, and I don't expect for Japanese people to treat me as if I were Japanese because I have spent a long time there.

I see a bunch of miserable dipshits that stuck around too long because they got laid occasionally in Japan while they got no action back home. The only way they can make decent money is to open up their own business, but most of them are incapable of that level of responsibility. They go there, get this bullshit "I'm a victim" mentality that blacks have in America, and are dependent and pathetic. Eventually women see that they are bitter and angry and they stop getting girls too.

No pity for dumbshits with no plan here.

If you go to Japan, you need a better game plan than teaching something literally every person in your native country could do since they were 3.

His main issue is that he went to Japan in the worst way possible, not knowing any English and by being an "English teacher."

The people who go that way are treated like slaves because they're generally dumb enough to go as slaves. Some criticisms are not due to that, but him having a shitty job and feeling like an outsider is entirely his fault.

These guys get around to talking about it, but I'm too lazy to find the part in the video where they do so.

youtu.be/rc8q-ILTrFc

why people like japan anyway ? it is was fully shitty place with overhyped fishfood+rice shaped in wierd forms to make it seems the eat something special.

but real women, they smells.

Don't make babies with asians either. You're a civcuck at best if you do that.

Software dev, huh? Out of pure self interest, could you pin the career path? ie, learn what language, then projects or getting hired on lower pay grade, moving up, etc.
Don't really care about japan but i'd love to settle in america someday

He's just that well integrated into Japan even his teeth start to look like theirs.

personally I find all the anime/typical japshit completely endearing. I visited the Japan part of Epcot at Disney World and I loved it

That being said, it's probably not as nice anymore. It kind of sounds like it's like the US but worse. As far as the degradation of society is concerned I mean. Less decadence and degeneracy maybe but more in terms of relationships/friendships between people. Hence the declining birth rate and surge in popularity of sex dolls/etc