This is a warning. Expect a false flag on a low level member of the media very soon...

This is a warning. Expect a false flag on a low level member of the media very soon. The liberal MSM is pushing the inciting violence agenda against Trump because of his tweet today. Someone is going to be offed and they are going to try to blaim Trump.

Example: twitter.com/abcpolitics/status/881512459802103808

Capped.

RIP Don Lemon

I feel it coming. Christian anons need to talk to God about it. Atheist anons need to meme it to fail

ITT: DIGITS of Doom
Who will it be?

Dubs=fake Jake gets a death threat and chair shipped to his office via Amazon prime.
Trips=van jones called a n-word and hit with chair at college speaking engagement #whitelash
Quads= CNN SHOAH'D COMPLETELY IN MERGER DEAL.

Sage Barron we need your foresight on this. guide us.

$5 says it'll be Anderson Cooper. Not only is he embedded with the CIA but he's a Vanderbilt.

Screencap this.

some low level cnn reporter is going to be shot by an mk ultra victim and they'll blame it on trump.
just like that pre-brexit shooting of the british mp jo cox.

Quips = Trumps redwedding's the entire MSM on live TV

This user gets it.

He lived among them for years
Quietly studying
Loudly feigning ignorance
Watching
Waiting
He used their system for 10 years
A media "APPRENTICE"ship, if you will...
Making deals at their tables
Studying
Analyzing weakness
And now..
>The time has come.
7/4/17
>a day that will live in (((liberal))) infamy...
Magnus/10

I highly doubt they would sacrifice Anderson Cooper. I feel like they would kill off one of their black employees just so they could also make it a story about the dangers of radicalized racist white males.

Sorry been MIA for a bit, what was the tweet they're claiming is inciting violence?

Wait, was it the fucking wrestling gif?

>Expect a false flag on a low level member of the media very soon.
you forgot to take your Seroquel,

>blaim
and English class too, apparently.

Yes.
The media is that petty.

They don't need to kill, just have him attacked and injured with some bloody pics

Yes the media is going nuts about his tweet

I'm prepared for the absolute worst.

I can't say I'm surprised, but it's pretty amazing they are at eliminating personal responsibility, and implying that humans are prone to violence from the simplest things.

of course they're also completely glossing over the shooting of a republican congressman a couple weeks ago by the deranged democrat at the congressional softball practice. who committed that crime after months of nonstop media attacks on trump telling people to fight in the streets, that trump is literally hitler, and to bloody republicans for destroying our nation.

i swear to god we're in the weirdest timeline possible.

It's literally not going to work.

you know how can this be prevented?

getting drumpf out of twitter

>Obvious false flag attack happens on media
>"Shame on you Trump!" the media says
>Trump supporters cheer, start attacking journalists for real
>mfw

God that would be great. Journalists need to be held accountable for their actions.

Hang them all from the lampposts.

>a fucking ass

But who will it be? To know what the jew will do next you have to think like a jew.

aaaand I'm thinking of Bernie Sanders. Kills two birds with one stone.

They will kill Bernie

At this point, I hope all of them are violently murdered. They have it coming to them. It's what they desperately want, so let us pray to the Almighty LORD that every single one of them burns.

Spot on
80% chance it happens

Wrestling is fake-showbiz-just like CNN. Only with CNN people DO get hurt. Their lies ruin lives. Can cause wars. Brainwash people and take away their morals

Megan Kelly

at the very least they deserve to be hung from the street lights

This doesnt actually mean shit if it happens because it easily could have happened anyways. Plenty of people see the media as the enemy.

They aren't just perceived as the enemy, they are the enemy really.

So if you can't kill Teflon Don

would you go for his son instead?

Jesus Christ.

It was Barron. All of this--the election, the memes, the manifestation of ancient Egyptian chaos gods--it was Barron the whole time.

Barron was the true mastermind.

Please this