Is trump winning the war on media?

Is trump winning the war on media?

Other urls found in this thread:

trumanlibrary.org/trivia/letter.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=1mBKVCNEW1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((Bernstein)))

>(((Carl Bernstein)))

Meanwhile Bernie's calls for "political revolution" had nothing to do with one of his supporters shooting a republican congressman, or a cunt holding up Trump's severed head on YOUR OWN FUCKING NETWORK

>criticism and trolling is anti freedom of press
When will they die?

Yes, with a large amount of young people leaning towards the right now it only puts them on Trump's side when a MSM outlet like CNN starts throwing tantrums over tweets

>(((Bernstein)))

It's not about winning or losing. He's shaming them for the brainwashing of millions of americans. Until they stop, he won't stop

drumpf is winning his way to jail time

And those same babbies were crying about Right Wing Talk Radio all during Obongo's term.

Their endgame is to overthrow his presidency, his endgame is to troll the living bejesus out of them.

So yes, he's currently winning.

Not sick of winning yet.. keep at it Mr. PRESIDENT

>Trump calls out the media lying
>"HES ANTI-FREEDOM OF THE PRESS, WHY CANT WE LIE????"

FPBP

At a date of our choosing.

Is this the Watergate Carl Bernstein?

He's already won. My heart.

FPBP

I think we need to start making threads about CNN admitting on camera that they push fake news on purpose for shekels

Lot of people didnt quiet see that

I never thought you guys were right about the Jew crying out in pain as he strikes you, but holy fuck were you right.

Yes.

"Sup Forums was right again"

but i thought professional wrestling was "fake"? why would something "fake" be disturbing?

>lapdogs around Democrats and Hillary
>attack dogs around Republicans and Trump
Fuck the media

Fucking kikes man

>CNN playing the victim
youre fucking kidding me right!
do all libs have a one day attention span?

Nice

LOL libtards are so insane

It's a funny gif

How dare the president rightly criticize the media for constant fake hit pieces that try to sway public opinion to have him at best kicked out of office and at worst assassinated?

its not a war, its a holocaust

IT NEVER FUCKING STOPS

Yes he is
He's a fucking godsend
Sometimes I can't even believe it's really happening

What "free press"? You mean the one that fed Hillary debate questions? Good god, just die already liberals. It's happening anyway. The Wasserman-Shlomo DNC democrats are just fucking finished.

this is the death throes of a media conglomerate losing it's legitimacy.

Trump was elected to do exactly what he's doing now. Liberal media is used to the right cowering, apologizing and trying to win their points via virtue signalling to minorities that they're not racist.

Trump is throwing their tactics back in their face and they don't know how to handle it. The jews at CNN can eat shit.

>(((bernstein)))

do we really need to say more here? CNN is shit and they're getting ousted left and right.

>do all libs have a one day attention span?

Their attention span isn't based on time, it's based on the strength of virtue signal, and the status of the signaler.

Nothing more, they've been socialized not to think logically on their own.

It's just a coincidence you guys, calm down

a fake fight on a fake WWE set memed to clobber a fake cable network. And you think this is violent? What are you 8?

HE'S FAKE

No he's not. He is just making himself look like more of an asshat than people already thought he was.

Oh wow what a great post I hate Trump now.

NOT!!

>Nothing more, they've been socialized not to think logically on their own.
this. put them in a room alone with a piece of paper and tell them to formulate a proper opinion on the syrian war, and watch as they come out with 8 words and a blank look.

The journalist has no clothes.

>anti freedom of the press
The press is not free to lie and slander.

the kike msm is concentrating its efforts to demonize trump and many outlets are obviously in collusion but trump just btfos them repeatedly by shitposting on twitter

i fucking love my president

Yes

>freedom of press
if they are the press then why do the major news networks register themselves as entertainment providers to get around journalism laws?

makes me think

>Stein

Really activates the almonds

Oh my god are you crying?

Trumps winning, it's what he does.

I-IMPEACHMENT ANY DAY NOW D-DRUMPFKINS!

The fact that they're responding at all is proof enough. But responding like like? Proof-positive.

doesn't it? do they have any ground to stand on, really?

The saddest part about this is that people read CNN and uncritically accept whatever they publish as fact.

Yes, the one hit wonder who've they trotted out after the Comey firing. Unfortunately Bob Woodward gets all the limelight

Has that ever stopped them?

>Is trump winning the war on media?
OH YEAH BROTHA

>calls them out of their lies
oy vey you're anti media!

Let all liars be disarmed in the face of the Truth.

No man, entity, or false ideation will be spared when Truth comes to light. Only Truth will remain, and it will be glorious.

CNN said that an employee of CNN said that Trump is against the free press

Really made me think

This war...

>THIS IS AN ATTACK ON ALL OF US, NOT JUST CNN
>please, help
top kek, what a fucking pathetic death rattle

who would betray their audience that way just for the sake of money?

Hypocrites
(((Their))) violence is ok though

He sure as fuck is.

lololol

Meanwhile, Bernstein is about ready to cut a 2nd notch in his pen.

trumanlibrary.org/trivia/letter.htm

>one post by this ID

make these shariableu assholes at least respond to these shit thread.

Payback is a bitch. Get fucked CNN.

youtube.com/watch?v=1mBKVCNEW1o

Do these retards think that screaming THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING every single day won't burn people out and make them stop taking the media and the left seriously?