HAPPENING

Three officers shot, multiple gunman on the run.

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EIzpOOGSbTo
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/GVwq4/tre-skadade-vid-skjutning-i-malmo
radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/07/01/third-rail-episode-15-swedes-venezuelans-and-jews-oh-my/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS
Didn't want to

inshallah we will take over sweden

That's not breaking news in muslim countries, its just a sunday night

Daily reminder that Swedes are faggots.

You will never survive here

Muzzies ain't takin' over shit. Goat fuckers can't dodge bullets.

>breakingnlive

Gonna need another source bro

Will swedes wake up? Or will they sleep until it's too late?

>Shooting
>3rd world
You act like this isn't normal.

>Central Malmö
Okay.. so mudslimes killing each other again, oh no.

>Bu-bu-but muh good guys with guns!

Well, wait, I guess that makes it 3.

breaking news: kebab has decided to remove itself

Just to let you guys know, Swedish police are unarmed. And MULITPLE GUNMEN ON THE LOOSE.

You will all burn you filthy weaklings. We are laughing at how pathetic you are. You can't defend your children. You have already lost.

Allah will rule over Europe.

do you have con2? new PC I am missing it

What the fuck are you talking about? That's not a happening, that's just everyday life now that Malmö has become sufficiently culturally enriched.

It's just Sweden. Why even bother posting this crap? I'd understand if it were Poland. Shit would be brutal. The Poles would riot in the streets and massacre any and all Muslims / involved parties. Swedes ain't gonna do shit.

>Sweden
saged

What? Swedish police always have a handgun.

>Malmö
It is their mamu-keskus, refugee center.

Muslims chimping out

terror attacks in the west are now about as boring as they are in the middle east
meh

That's a Sikh you stupid goat.

>breaking news
fake news source

All swedish cops carry handguns with larger weapons in their cars depending on the area they're working in (This being a muslims neighbourhood, they most likely are), and if the situation is really fucked up they can call in the more heavily armed officers with smgs/rifles.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EIzpOOGSbTo

Sorry Sven. You're fucked beyond belief. If you had any integrity you would sign up to Nordfront TODAY

das right, the champion of sweden is a norwegian living in france, snackbars beware! also not news nor a happening malmo = chiraq

TRUMP PROMOTED VIOLENCE TODAY AND LOOK WHAT HAPPEND

IMPEACH HIM NOW

Uh...guys... remember that an armory was raided in Portugal two days ago...

Is it beginning?

thanks user

What the fuck Finland, give them their meds.

Most likely some kebab attacked an officer with a knife and was shot. Happens in France all the time

How would you like another helping of MOAB Mohammed? Or maybe we completely flatten your largest cities overnight like we did cause he had nothing better to do a few years back?

See guys i told you sikhs wernt meant to be trusted buuuuuuuutttt noooooooo you all to be sikhs are based and sikhs are bro tier

yadda yadda got more sauce, stormfag?

Jada stevens used to be absolutely patrician, but since her "comeback" she has been pure shit.
What went wrong?

This. Fuck those pigs I hope they die.

Voluptuous indeed. gj

what can you do?

GUNS FOR SWEDEN

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/GVwq4/tre-skadade-vid-skjutning-i-malmo

Pretty sure thats a fake website desu.

part and parcel.

youre one of those nigger types i presume

Yeah nothing happening.

>LAWS and 200+ units of demo explosive, plus the rest.

Thats going to be a real fucked up day

>filthy swedes
>prevent a happening
pick one

False flag by the UN confirmed.

'Member how smug Euros used to be about how violent America is? I 'member.

Even now the USA is significantly more violent than Western Europe. I don't know why we couldn't learn from your mistakes though. More shitskins, more problems. This should be obvious by now

They should have kept the Niggers and Shitskins out, this is their own fault.

i was thinking the same thing after i saw the gif.

idk, she does a lot of anal-centric stuff thats really grotesque; like gaping and other shit.

No Burger-bro i commend you on the second amendment. I definitely want to learn how to handle a gun. Going to take the necessary steps in a few months.

Source on that? I read 9mm ammo and hand grenades.

>raid armory
>steal 9mm

WHY?

It's funny we were never more than 80% white but we didn't have a crime problem at all ever until the 70s

Yea were they not watching?

As long as you acknowledge we have a nigger problem not a gun problem, we're good m8.

US was 85% white in the 60s. Anyways, desegregation is what led to the crime. Niggers used to behave more when they knew that they would be lynched.

Saw it on an earlier thread here today, wish i screenshot it now

The 1970 U.S. census says that we were around 90% non-Hispanic white in that year, just as we had always been before that.

Jews don't count homie they were pretty numerous back then BTW. Also spics were white until 1970.

No lol no 83.2% but Jews were 5% of that.

SWEDEN! YES!!!

The more wogs there are, the more necessary the right to bear arms is

Right well I'll stick to going by what's actually reported then.

Quite right, old bean. Most indubitably.

Gets of fellowship

You forgot

Different weapons are stored in different armories. Maybe they were only able to get access to the small weapons armory, so they only had handguns, 9mm ammo and grenades to take.

why do countries insist on leaving their police unarmed? I don't understand it

If your muslims a genuine one why use KING SIKH picture. You think Sup Forums will believe a sikh us a muslim you dumb cockroach..... or your a shilk to try and manipukate every happening with a sikh to manipukate people to hate sikhs when we will kill every woman/goat wearing a burkha so we know for a fact weve killed a goat!!!!!

Jee! I hope its white guy

It is.

White Warriors are rising!!!!!

And its White Warriors who stole the portugese ammo for civik street wars. Mark my words!!!

What a beauty of a timeline!!!!

Swedes are waking up according to this Swede who was on The Third Rail podcast yesterday.

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/07/01/third-rail-episode-15-swedes-venezuelans-and-jews-oh-my/

This is a bona fide happening. It's been awhile. A fucking manhunt. An unarmed police brigade chasing them like a Monty Python episode.

Need PeterSweden to get out there and livestream it.

>Multiple gunmen
Hmmmmmm not likely

Nuke us pls

with pleasure

I guess we know where the stolen armory in Portugal ended up.

x2

White Pride World Wide.

White Warriors are coming...on the manhunt to kill cockroaches....sandniggers & roaches beware...

Sweden has to fall as soon as possible so it can be taken over and made an example of.

you wish britfag, that's never going to happen, just look at your degenerate country

She fucked niggers. That's the whole reason she needs a comeback. She tried to go have a normal life and nobody wants her.

NEVER is history has diversity been a county's strength.

>Nuke us pls
Get involved with Christoff Dulny of Nordic Alt Right. If you're willing to be nuked, you might as well get involved in the potential solution at this point. Live for something.

Your a muslim....so of course you want sweden to fall you dumb brown muslim scum...or your a dirty musrat convert....go to syria if you wanna be a musrat.

We will tribe off bombing your country with the help of the Fedoras of Israel while we steal your oil + rape your women + children while your in sweden being bullied by White Warriors....

I'm not a mudslime you fucking britwat

if you'd check my previous posts that would be obvious but what did I expect after a dumb brit

Wtf this isn't news, this shit happens everyday

part a
n
d
parcel

>tfw was having a happening withdrawal

Who /happeningjunkie/?