Angela Nagle: will she cause harm?

So this Irish chick wrote a book about us, called "Kill All Normies". How much damage do you think she will cause, if any?

And no, not calling for another raid on her. Will this give the globalists ammo against Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thermidormag.com/angela-nagles-wild-ride/
youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>how much damage do you think she will cause

There's been books coming out every so often since I started coming here in 2008, and newfags always act like every news report that name drops Sup Forums will have some huge impact on us (see: exploding vans).

Do you even go outside? You realize the normiest of normies whose online activity is limited to instagram and facebook are well aware of Sup Forums, right?

Stop self-promoting your shit book. Online culture moves so fast that by the time your book is published it's outdated and irrelevant.

LOL I just read a synopsis of the book on Amazon and apparently there is a huge chunk of it discussing Milo Yiannopolous whose career was killed off months ago and is no longer relevant.

Fuck it, give me the doxx of the author Angela Nagle and I'll provide some lulz.

Kantbot did a good critique
thermidormag.com/angela-nagles-wild-ride/
>she has some interesting takes
>but she blames everything on toxic masculinity

Is she critical or is it just investigation?

Not shilling, user. Genuinely concerned newfag here. Not concern trolling either.

Why would you buy a book about that when there are hundreds of youtube videos discussing these.

She criticizes, but also scolds Lefties for their complacent navel-gazing.

I'm afraid we're going to need a timestamp for proof.

>Will this give the globalists ammo against Sup Forums?

Not a chance. This book is somewhat accurately chronicles a growth of the new-right but lacks any meaningful insights and solutions. After reading this book I was pleasantly surprised with the fact that lefties are completely unprepared for what's coming.

That's alright then. It's not like we pretend Sup Forums is some noble thing. It's for shit posting and sharing images.

Bill Maher already does this on his weekly show. Even the Young Turks get angry at how weak and complacent modern "liberals" are.

No one will listen to get she's a woman.

Nobody's going to read this or even hear about it. It's the equivalent of self-publishing your blog. If this were an actual book from an actual publisher, maybe it would be worth getting excited about.

Yes, but we cannot let the precious lulz fade from the face of the Earth. They are just as precious as Nordic waifus.

No one will listen to her she's a woman.

Skankeesian is Jack Thompson with an axe wound, except greedier and more unethical. She's running an online scam that has monetized cuckery.

>book about memes

>implying Sup Forums was relevant
Flattery won't get you anywhere, Angela
"""we""" won't doxx you for easy victim points

Do you not agree that Sup Forums had some influence on the last American presidential election? The twitter raids, the spreading of the wikileaks findings etc

Maybe you're a passive observer but there are guys on Sup Forums pulling strings to manipulate the narrative in our favor.

>(see: exploding vans).
AN INTERNET HATE MACHINE

For anybody who wants a nice history less, see this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0

The Irish times in their review of the book calls us nihilistic trolls. Meh.

>Sup Forums pulling strings to manipulate the narrative
if jokes and shitposting were enough to do so, the idiots who lost fully deserved it.

>more hysteria aboot very problematic even dangerous pepeposters

Goood....... gooooooooooooodddd......

Angela, just buy some ads. You make this thread constantly, it's just spam at this point.

Sup Forums is part of it, but it's not just us. The death of the left came when they no longer had monopoly control over the flow of information. Truth is poison to these people. The internet destroys their false narratives before they even have a chance to brainwash the normies. That's why they're on the ropes and they're not regaining power. All they can do now is throw a tantrum and get laughed at some more.

Maybe you don't understand how propaganda can work, how it can help shift the zeitgeist if the resentment was already there.

This was the first real internet election where normies had mass access to the internet in a way that still hadn't happened in 2012. Think about it, when does the internet, when ever given the choice in the matter, make the reasonable decision? Add a load of hilarious memes to the mix that widely originated on this site, then of course the political result was influenced.

The liberal establishment had become weak and complacent, they become arrogant but also regressive, and shit posting was enough to tip the whole thing over.

Hillary thought that appealing to minorities and women could make it contest she couldn't lose however she got far too swept up in negativity and she alienated white voters.
She was attacking his maleness and whiteness and white women thought "wait a second, I'm white too".

We mostly reacted to her campaign.

That's why they're pushing for censorship like crazy, especially in Western Europe. Their propaganda cannot withstand any scrutiny so they're using authoritarian laws to declare debate illegal.

Another shitty book that wouldn't even have any attention if not for faggots like the OP who won't keep bringing it up.

It's also why they want more gun control, and why they report on every shooting, big or small, that ever happens. They know We the People are mad as he'll and sick of them, so they want to control us.

>we're edgy nihilists who want to burn it all down because we can't get girlfriends

That's about the giste of it

How much of the Frog does she understand?

I actually am a childless male who lives in a basement and jerks off to anime. Oddly enough, I'm also a hacker on steroids who sought to corrupt lols into lulz.

I think (((they)))'re on to me.

There is not future for people using words like toxic masculinity. People are fed up with that garbage. That is the real reason Trump won.
Angela Nagle is the dinosaur looking at the incoming meteor.