Sjw will rule the world

We fight to free this world from the evil fascist and the evil trump sjw will rule the world and we are going to put a lot of safe spaces all over the world and nothing can stop us and I'm from tumblr

Other urls found in this thread:

shoebat.com/2014/11/16/feminists-shove-crucifixes-anuses-express-hatred-toward-god/
youtube.com/watch?v=AB3cB2Raswc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good luck putting those safe spaces in Chicago...

sage
all posts beneath me are cucked nigger lovers

I actually believe this is a real tumblrite post. I think they're raiding us today? I've noticed a ton of pants on head retarded posts that are either shit bait or obvious outsiders talking crassly in a weird immature outsider way about niggers and "faggits."

Fascinating. What are they hoping to achieve? The fat 14 year old girls are just going to give themselves anxiety attacks and increase their victim complexes and the rare teenage dude involved will just get redpilled.

>We fight to free this world from the evil fascist and the evil trump sjw will rule the world and we are going to put a lot of safe spaces all over the world and nothing can stop us and I'm from tumblr

Be sure to shout this while taking cover in the California mountains, while National Guard are shooting at your platoon, and your only weapon is a stick, rock, and a 4" butt plug.

Not falling for the bait stupid monkey

Bitch everyone already knows thqat you're just one good dicking away from becoming the biggest conservative there is.

fuck off degenerate whore
sage slide thread

Yeah i've noticed a lot of leftist agenda threads today on Sup Forums

sagedrop thread

And I'm a sjw feminist woman and fuck all of you nazi racist and I support open borders and I'm white who identified as black

>I'm white woman who identified as black

You do know all the niggresses just lust for some white dick?

Fuck off. we WILL NOT speaking your language, dumbfuck.

it was too fat faggot

also fuck off

Этoт тpeд зaхвaчeн pyccким миpoм, идитe нaхyй либepaшки

1/10, got me to reply

Larping faggot. Fuck off.

L O W E N E R G Y post
your bait is subpar, famalam.
saged.

>2011+6
>not having a tumblr for art and redpilling normies

sage

You know the law. Follow it or GTFO

feminism and sjw will rule the world and this new world will be rule by women and men will be at the bottom as are slaves and it will be rule by one women the god queen

B A I T
A I T
I T
T

Shit bait get out.

>are slaves
Sisco?

>ask me about my feminist agenda
Will you shove a crucifix up your ass too like your fellow feminists?
shoebat.com/2014/11/16/feminists-shove-crucifixes-anuses-express-hatred-toward-god/

>men will be at the bottom as are slaves

Tell me more about this. Will it include prostate milking?

>the evil trump sjw
what

i dare you to raid tumblr my feminist friends are ready to end Sup Forums im a part of feminist future leaders of the world group on tumblr and fuck you all and fuck trump

sage

This

BAIT youtube.com/watch?v=AB3cB2Raswc

this is not stage this is real

and it not bait it is real

Dumb Cunt, it's called a VAGENDA!

fuck all you racist

>SJW will rule the world
With what army? You people can't handle triggers.

and im fat and im loving it

not if the welfare check stops

>tries to argue with someone
>insults them instead
kek

from where is that webm?

sounds pretty evil desu

Mods must be out at the grill trying not to burn hotdogs right now. Sage this wanna be tranny nigger

>We fight to free this world from the evil fascist
you can't even free yourself of financial dependency to your parents