Why is China so full of opportunities?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pktM__i-8IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BcyYyyaPz84&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=AB3cB2Raswc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"homes"

Notice how it doesn't show the quality of the "home" ?

A little commieblock apartment counts as a home, apparently.

believing a communist state on anything

WHY ARE MEXICANS SO SUPERIOR?

Chinese can't own homes. Just lease them from the govt for 70 years.

if you have $50 bucks you too can own your very own shanty in Mexico.

Define Chinese home.

Butthurt millennials, how does it feel that you'll make less than the Chinese in your lifetime?

>believing communist statistics

Crappy, small and poorly built apartment

Probably because housing in China is worth so much less because there are so fucking many of the things.

They've made entire empty cities just to prop up China's construction industry with contracts for pointless projects. They build fucking tons of apartment buildings that sit empty because buying up apartments and going "no really, these are worth something, someone'll have to live there one day" are one of the few investments that average Chinese citizens are able to make. I think it had something to do with a provision against citizens investing in foreign properties, so they made a bunch of empty properties back home.

So, yeah, I can imagine that homes are way more attainable in China.
And I'm sure that there's some other government intervention that makes it easier for them that I don't even know about, because central planning and all that.

i'm actually kind of surprised that millennials in the UK even reach 31% - I know literally one person my age than owns their own house, and that was bought for them by the parents.

quality over quantity faggot, commieblocks are just filler

itt western pigs of capitalism are jelly they can't live humble like glorious men of china

Born in 94 and luckily I make more than all but D.C. How do they make so much money there? I thought D.C. Was ghettos and politicians

>pictured: proud homeowner

Of that makes you feel better I guess.

BTW mom says rent is due tomorrow.

"home owner" in china means owning part of a multi story building

spotted the /r/asianmasculinity azn leaf

nigger I own a ranch, I got more property and freedom than any slanteye chinaman

>that mexico

Wut

Because we literally build our fucking houses.
Everyone has worked as a Bricklayer atleast once in their life.

I was born is 85, I already own a home in cuck york. I make 130k, my wife makes the same.

>Implying you need more than that
A man should spend his time out and about, forging new inroads for his career while broadening his social circles and influence. Not to mention getting fit and enjoying nature.

Only a fool thinks you need to spend a million dollars on a wooden monstrosity to store all your unnecessary products and sit around all day fapping to anime girls.

Lol

Can I get some pictures of these beautiful Chinese homes

>the median income for worthless dogshit millennials, despite their useless degrees in basketweaving and complete contempt for actual work, is $20,000 per year
>We're supposed to think this is somehow bad

90% of the people on the planet live on like $1 a day

youtube.com/watch?v=pktM__i-8IQ

because they pump out shitty buildings as fast as your mom sucks black dick.

in China, the parents of a male are basically required to give him and his wife a house/apartment when they get married. if they can't afford it, the make doesn't get married. it's their culture/tradition. so even poorer families have a fair bit of money saved up so they can afford some sort of housing for their son.

Comfy af

stop leaking pics of my house

>China
>Opportunity
HAHAHA.
Holy shit you commie fucks are funny as hell. Look at this comfy ass house.

Jesus Christ I thought my apartment was small. This makes me feel like I live in Trump Tower

They are not buying "homes" they buy empty concrete shells in skyscrapers and hold on to them in hopes to sell later for a profit. The entire GDP is driven by building these huge ghost cities. The only thing Chinese people are investing in is real estate. They are borrowing money 6 times more than 10 years ago and are heading for a massive housing bubble burst. youtube.com/watch?v=BcyYyyaPz84&t=2s

what is debt?

Its homologous

problem with the west is its really expensive to avoid diversity.

90% of the people can survive on $1 a day, see if you can. Don't forget your rent and bills.

Leaf this man lives in a fucking chicken coop, get your shit together

FAKE NEWS youtube.com/watch?v=AB3cB2Raswc

Expensive to avoid diversity IN THE CITY. Smaller towns in the USA are still 100% white

fucking this
I work as a paleontologist in the country's oil company but I had to build a couple of walls for some public schools with some coworkers
most people help to build their own homes

>rice nigger
>own
Not in China.

>mexico
>homes
it depends on what the definition of 'is', is.

because they're bound to be next superpower i for one welcome our chinese overlords.

You don't want to live in one of those "homes"

Some of them are literally made with cardboard

pay denbts

hives*
fixed that for you