POO

LIGHT-SKIN INDIANS THINK THEY ARE WHITE

msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/i-was-white-until-i-came-to-canada-shree-paradkar/ar-BBDx3C4?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartanntp

>Shree Paradkar
>Poo in loo
>Thinks it's white

Other urls found in this thread:

thehindu.com/sci-tech/science/how-genetics-is-settling-the-aryan-migration-debate/article19090301.ece
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

POO

Why won't that POO just go back to India?

>come from a society with an ingrained class system that is built on the fact that the more white blood you have the more superior you are
>cry when white people believe the same thing

POO

It's true though.

In some countries people who are relatively light skinned are thought of as white.

Even Rhinna who is obviously black says kids used to bug her for being white in Barbados because everyone there is Wesley Snipes black.

You see that among Dominicans and Jamaicans too... they call them 'Jamaica White'

I'm sure this cunt is using this as some sort of critique of Society here getting her minority points. Bot poos are so racist and classist I can only chuckle at their complaints.

>IN MY COUNTRY I WAS FAIR AND BEAUTIFUL
>I CAME TO WHITER COUNTRY AND NOW I AM A DARK SKINNED MONKEY

>tfw I know how she feels
I used to think I was white until I came to Sup Forums

thehindu.com/sci-tech/science/how-genetics-is-settling-the-aryan-migration-debate/article19090301.ece
>BLEACHED

>I was white
>Very obviously a brown shitskin, possibly north Indian or Iranian genes

Nope, not white.
Shitskin.

>"trust me i'm white!"
>black hair
>flat nose
>ancestry not 100% from europe
who told her she was white?

Nobody is white in pol. Unless you are an Albino

>italy
>greece
>portugal/spain

So... you're a Ottoman rape baby.

>22% White
KEK

She should go back if it's so awful here.

>Great Britain
>White
You wish, you wish.

Your flag is the only thing white about Italy, and even then its barely white

Look mate, just because I ain't white, don't make you automaticaly white either.
You're still non white due to fucked up Anglo non white genes

She is talking about attitudes not the actual skin color. She is saying that her attitude in India was like that of white feminists in Canada.
Read before shitposting.

I mean, maybe you are, white is just a skin color. Sup Forums has a different definition though where white and black have to do with your ancestry. So of course shit gets confusing when different people use the same words with different meanings.

I'm Hung-Aryan

You faggots think kikes are white.

You niggers can't say shit.

>Europeans
>White
Fuck off with this meme, you degenerate hick.

she's a hypocritical useful idiot for pushing the victimhood meme and on the one hand she praises the caste system as being resilient while on the other gets offended if she's not treated like the upper caste princess she was in India

the level of ungratefulness on display here is disgusting

that being said, we all know the only reason this trash is "published" is because it fits the narrative that they want to push on us

She is a leftist/Feminist. Both here and in India. She is hardly praising the caste/class system. She is ruing its resilience. As in why I is it not gone yet.
I am not defending her leftism. But at least understand what she is moaning about, before going off on the rant.

> Sup Forums has a different definition though where white and black have to do with your ancestry.
There's more to it than that, it's also whether you deserve to be "white." Your actions can invalidate your whiteness even if your blood, skin color and ancestry might permit it.

Being white is an ideal which one must strive to.

If you see, Leaf. She's an aryan, she's bloodline its from the causcasus uronically she's more white that do you think.

look at this 7% white and laugh.