Can't drink until 21

>can't drink until 21
>encouraged to borrow tens of thousands of dollars from shady lending organizations at 18

America, everyone

how will we ever recover guy who is too ashamed of his country to use his flag?

Fuck yale university I hope the school goes under soon

>I can't drink so I shouldn't be able to make decisions

Ok.

you're not forced to take those loans, nor or are you forced to study stupid courses for worthless degrees you colossal faggot

You're not required to go to college OP

Not forced to, but if you're a dumb kid whose parents told them their whole lives to go to college, then you'll usually follow along and make it happen.

Stop hiding behind that fucking flag

communism will fix that

just need to take their guns first.

DELET THIS

College debt is a pleb filter. If you HAVE to take a loan and are not in a program where you'll be able to make it back quickly you shouldn't be going to college.

only 4 u gay boi

They need to up the age of consent to 25.

good post

so dumb niggers are gonna nig and ruin their own lives, I don't see what's the problem other than the government enabling these human garbage with my tax money

Forgot that you can join the military at 18 and go fight for Israel. Then you end up with PTSD and aren't allowed to buy guns because Uncle Sam realizes you know too much.

But noo, don't you dare have alcohol!

if you are college age and lack the balls to rebel against your parents, you deserve everything you get

and what have you accomplished in your life so far?

You're exactly right, it shouldn't be subsidized. Making college "accessible" is the root cause of all of this. If the government wants to pay for education, then they should. Otherwise they should get out of the lending game.

>if you are college age and lack the balls to rebel against your parents
Said the guy on the board that is nothing but derisive of degenerates who are rebelling against their parents

not an argument

nigger detected

real flag is what?

Juden detected.

the drinking age isn't 21 for your safety, it is for health/car/property insurance reasons

Funny, because I'm basically rebelling against all of my parents world views, by being a nationalist

Interesting. I'm not. My parents were both pretty conservative growing up, although my dad has himself a hippy wife these days and now has done a 180 in views.

one of his tweets got 600k