Trump visits Poland FIRST before U.K., France and Germany

What did he mean by this?

heraldextra.com/news/world/poland-st-why-trump-visits-ex-communist-nation-before-uk/article_987c5dcf-d59c-5059-804e-372b670ba183.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
freedomhouse.org/report/freedom-press/2017/poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

POLSKA POWERFUL

Poland is the european bridgehead for the USA

It means Drumpf is on the wrong side of history

>Trump sees EU as competition
>Poland is harassed and threatened by EU
>Why's Trump in Poland?

It means he prefers to visit the least cucked country first.

remember when the queen threatened to murder Trump?

He recognizes where true strength lies in Europe.
It's not the cucked UK where globalists are desperately trying to figure out how to get the country back into the EU.
It's not france or germany who are suiciding themselves and initiating their turnkey dictatorships.

It's Poland who are the last bastion of whites on the planet, and strategically placed to apply pressure on both Russia and the now flagrantly criminal EU.

Poland is going to explode in economic and military power in contrast to western europe which is going to decline sharply as whites flee and rapefugees destroy and totalitarianism takes hold and locks down all free thought.

he should squeeze in a visit to Hungary as well.

Hungary and Poland are good allies, and have always been.

Any military deal with Poland is basically a deal with Hungary.

Today's headline: Media has apoplectic fit trying to decipher Trump's latest tiniest action
Tomorrow's headline: Media has apoplectic fit trying to decipher Trump's latest tiniest action
Next Week's headline: Media has apoplectic fit trying to decipher Trump's latest tiniest action

>What did he mean by this?
He's making a statement to Merkel and Putin before he visits them. They'll be uneasy with the possibility of Poland turning to the US

Good polska.
America will ensure you get control of Berlin and eastern Germany after WW3.

Remove communists.

[These are the problems Europe is going to face going forward:]

1) Islamic Takeover/Caliphate(outbreeding & taking land by force) & Terror Groups/Networks

2) EU Army & EU "Fortress" Territories.

3) Western Europe vs Eastern Europe

4) Civil Wars(Nationalists vs Leftists)

5) African Migrants vs Islamic Refugees

6) UN Involvement.

KB Thread Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

It means Poland is the new Europe and Western Africa is a shithole for muslims.

Is it because of all the shitposting I did?

Obviously he's going to make an early visit to a country that successfully did away with its freedom of speech. He admires the dedication with which they fight their own human and democratic rights.

Being asked to fulfill obligations you willingly agreed on is not the same as being harassed. Poland willingly joined the EU, which means it has to abide by its rules.

Back to the cuckshed with you

Oh boy, you really showed me, didn't you?

Yeah you should treat this as a learning experience

For sure, my man.

Perhaps Pooland is the country in which the security setup is the easiest given that there are next to none niggers and their sand offshoot.

But the EU harasses anyone who tries to leave too. At this point the EU has become so overbearing that anyone still part of it isn't really their own country, but more of a subservient state like the 50 states in the USA.

Poland is like the Mexico of Central Europe so he's probably going to ask them for money for his wall.

The EU is doing the opposite to England, and are trying to come up with as beneficial and fair a trade agreement as possible for both parties.

Fucking hell. 4th Poland-related thread today. What a day

>Obviously he's going to make an early visit to a country that successfully did away with its freedom of speech. He admires the dedication with which they fight their own human and democratic rights.

After reading this, every person on Sup Forums should stop treating you seriously.

The EU keeps trying to forcefully push refugees down the throats of its members, how is that beneficial to anyone?

4th? it might be 4th Poland-related in the last hour. Today it was at least 10 threads about Poland

>hurr durr Pooland is irrelevant hurr durr
>Keep making 6 000 000 threads about her every single fucking day of the week.

Why, just why.

What does that have to do with harassing countries that try to leave? Try to stay on topic.

Yeah, now pay NATO debts

I'm just saying the EU doesn't have a history of trying to be fair and beneficial for everyone.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH I literally choked in laughter reading this

Germany literally tried to levy a multi-billion £ fine on UK just for voting to leave and continues to threaten them with sanctions and economic destruction

Don't abandon us, daddy :(

Also what said

Poland is being bullied by German, it's a show of support.

Trump values nationalism.

freedomhouse.org/report/freedom-press/2017/poland
You really should try to remain up to date on the events taking place in your own country.
You're shifting the goalposts, user. Address what I said about the topic you brought up.
Not for voting leave, but for refusing to let the EU be part of overseeing its exit from the EU. Which is entirely reasonable, considering that until they have acually left, they are still part of the EU. It takes more than voting to leave the EU to have gone through with leaving the EU.

>but for refusing to let the EU be part of overseeing its exit from the EU
Why though? Why should the UK let the EU decide on what terms it leaves? Hell, it's not like the EU can force the UK to pay the fines anyways, so it's all pointless gesture.

canadian africa

what did the world mean by this

Oh shit I forgot, thanks.

I remember being arrested for laughing at our government, which happened.. never?

> Remove communists.

Please do this Polska

He's a fucking idiot, there is no meaning or thought behind anything he does.

WAIIT

EX COMMUNIST

COMMUNIST WAS RUSSIAN

RUSSIA CONNECTED CONFURMED

BTFO BRUMMPFFF

>refusing to let the EU be part of overseeing its exit from the EU
The whole point of leaving was so that the EU would get out of their business, why WOULDN'T they want to leave on their own terms?

>Why should the UK let the EU decide on what terms it leaves?
That was never what was asked for, what was asked for was a joint overseeing of the exit, not an entirely England-overseen or EU-overseen exit, for the reason that I stated already: until they have left, they are still members. The EU has established procedures for countries that want to leave: England accepted these, which means they have to abide by them when they leave. That's what it means to be part of an organization.
I have a distinct feeling that you love your government far too much to illegally defame it. I mean, admittedly, that's an older law, but you've got more of them now. Besides, didn't you read
>A media law that took effect in January empowered the treasury minister, rather than an independent body, to appoint the managers of Poland’s public television and radio broadcasters. By April, over 140 public media employees had resigned or been fired.
This means that it's now law that Poland's government decides what is shown on national TV. Isn't this the type of shit people say corrupt liberals are doing?
>The PiS government sought to undermine voices that challenged its preferred historical narrative, which largely omits the involvement of Polish people in World War II–era atrocities.
I guess it's only unacceptable when the Jews do it, right?

Germany is a rogue state and Britain needs to step it up with Brexit.

What you want has to be balanced against the legal obligations you have accepted.

Says you, Prime Minister Chamberlain....

> By April, over 140 public media employees had resigned or been fired.

.. who were previously responsible for Pro-Eu , Pro-German and Pro-Refugee propaganda during 2012-2016 and polish elections. They were corrupted to the fucking core.

You continue to talk. Shouldn't you be prepping the bull?

cry more, ahmed

>has to

Who says?

Probably the same thing he meant when he chose Saudi Arabia as his first foreign visit.

It's HERstory

Why are you do retarded ? The UK need access to the European market and if the UK tries to leave pretending they owe nothing to the EU, the market will simply be close to the UK and they will lost billions. That's why it's à négociation and the EU has the clear upper hand. It's not just economical, if all deals are off, France can decide to let calais migrants go threw the blocade and good luck for bongs cops to stop them. And why not forbid every british plane to fly over EU territory ? That will end well for England.

Someone can disagree with you without being corrupt.
The rules.

how low can sweden fall?
Caliphate?, or just eject into space?

Wait a second
Are you
>Implying that there is nothing wrong with corruption

Making slaves out of them? Haven't you understood the end game?

Who makes the rules?

>This one Swedish cuck who is proud of it and spreads the leftist globalist nonsense in thread
Do you think we guys bullied them too hard to the point where Swedes stopped giving a fuck?

Pretty ironic coming from a place like Sweden where you get jailed for stating facts about brown people

It means may may was desperately grubbing round for trade, so invited mongo for a state visit, well out of usual timing and channels. But, he gets blocked from riding in the Queen's carriage (which he begs to do), and blocked from speaking to parliament. Mongo then realises he'll be subject to fucking megaton protests that will literally fuck up London, and shits himself and begs out. State visit airbrushed out of Queen's speech and history.
Glad to be of help to you OP.

>>Obviously he's going to make an early visit to a country that successfully did away with its freedom of speech. He admires the dedication with which they fight their own human and democratic rights.
>After reading this, every person on Sup Forums should stop treating you seriously.

His flag is enough for us not to take him serious. Watch this Ahmed: NIGGER, NIGGER, SANDNIGGERS TO HELL. REFUGEES ARE SCUM. ETC. Now you try it Swedecuck!

The elected EU parliement, the EU commission and various councils of national ministers

As I recall it, it was the U.S. that backed the Taliban during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, which created al-Qaeda. As I recall it, it was the U.S. that invaded Iraq and backed the puppet government which turned Saddam's professional army into unemployed bums. As I recall it, it was the al-Qaeda in Iraq which recruited the remanants of Saddam's army and became ISIS. As I recall it, it's the U.S. that backs the anti-Assad rebel groups which hinder Syria's ability to fight ISIS. As I recall it, it was Roosevelt, a U.S. president, who created Saudi Arabia, and the rest of the retarded Middle Eastern national borders. I mean really user, should you, as an American, talk about the Caliphate?
I'm
>implying
that someone isn't automatically corrupt just for disagreeing with you.

An international organization like the EU has no legal right to go against the rule of law put forth by the Polish people. Might makes right, if the EU wants to force the Polish people to bow to its authoritarian will then it will have to force them. Until then, you can continue whining about your gobbidy-gook bureaucratic nonsense.

>all this negates the fact that Swede is is gaping open with Muslim cocks chomping at the bit to make an entrance.

At this point the semen is running out the ass and down both legs

Does that negate the fact that it's literally all your fault and that your feces are so backed up that they've replaced the previous contents of your skull?

Then the EU will just cut European subsidies, which are massive for Poland. It's already in the treaties. It's just EU leaders don't want to come to that and issues warnings first. Nobody is whining about anything

Well.
They were exposed for corruption before elections. That is why Their popularity went from 50% to 5% in matter of days and that's why they lost the elections. Right now they have got only 7% support.
Go to sleep, Merkel shill.

And these people are more powerful than the United States?

They can put the screws to Poland even with us backing them?

I have to admit that I don't know much about that whole affair. How were they corrupt and what was the proof?

>massive
>3% of GDP
What's your definition of massive. Most of EU gibs goes to waste. Some polish anons made threads about it, 50% of those gibs are worthless.

Meanwhile in the real world:

US and Poland respectively number 1 and 2 countries when it comes to freedom of speech.

You can't even say your feet hurt without being fired from your job for sexism, Sven.

>Poland irrelevant
>everytime I visit pol i just do pic related and there's 2 - 4 active threads

>US and Poland respectively number 1 and 2 countries when it comes to freedom of speech.
According to who? Your national television in its duty as a state propaganda outlet? And I mean you do know people face prison in Poland for insulting the Church or telling the "wrong" (aka correct) history about Poland's actions during WW2?

>all your fault we take in millions of shitskins. The US made us take them in. I'm ok with being replaced so long as I can blame the US
>I'm ok with my GF dating Ahmed. He's had a hard life.

You do know that Trump and the U.S. are Israel's closest allies in the world, and that it was Trump's visit to Poland that we're, well, that we began discussing. That's not something that started with Trump, obviously, so I'm not gonna blame him in particular for that.

Poland has pledged to raise its military spending to 2.5% GDP

our military industrial complex has the weapons to sell to get them to that 2.5% threshold

>Your national television in its duty as a state propaganda outlet?

So much irony. It's burning my face off like an acid attack.

It's your fault that the war which made these people into refugees started, yes. You see, the EU crafted its refugee acceptance laws long before anyone could possibly fanthom that you would fuck up so insanely badly as you've done in the Middle East, and that's why the EU now suffers under the weight of these refugees.

i'd like to see that happen. pretty sure that the eu would crumble overnight you stupid frog.

Polish people firing M4s into crowds of tanned germans.
That would be a sight to see.

Poland is part of EU, not the US. Poland signed numerous treaties laying out all those rules with the EU and none with the US.

It's like asking why Germany can't create laws in Texas. It's not about power, it's about international rules and credibility. The US is not legitimate nor credible intervening in Europe, especially with a clown president nobody respects.

As for Poland, they're free to leave the EU but they would lose a lot, now they want to have their cake and eat it too, which is why other EU nations are insisting the EU isn't an open bar in which you can ignore the rules you don't like. It's like California removing the second amendment but still asking for federal money

Let the try, without subsidies there's no reason for Visegrad to be in the union in the first place. It would be the end of the union, they'll never do it. If they're not going to enforce their own treaties then there's no reason to voluntarily follow the treaties and screw over the Polish people.

This. Poland is going to be the next superpower.

I'd rather you focused on the factual correctness of the statement.

>And why not forbid every british plane to fly over EU territory?
You do realize that the UK can fight back right? They can embargo you, forbid all travel to the UK, detain your citizens, and prevent air travel over their territory.

Where were those refugees from desert storm or Afghanistan 02 or Iraq 03?

You frog fool, that's why they're forming a block with other eastern countries. Get themselves on their feet and then leave Eurabia to its "murky" destiny.

If you think 3% of GDP isn't massive then you knowing about economy. The frigging US military complex is 2.5% of their GDP

Is this part of M E G A?
A U R G
K R E A
E O A I
P T N
E

Trump is a fat gay baby